Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Couples

Jump to newest

By *hristopher Walks OP   Man
over a year ago

somewhere

Why do you always ask single guys for face pics, but miraculously you "don't" have one. Its 2010 every flipping device has the ability to take pictures. Before everyone jumps down my throat. I know this isn't every couple I've met terrific ones on here. I am verified, I do have pics of my face and body up. All I am saying before you ask something of me be prepared for the same in return

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

quite agree

over a year ago

welcome to the hierarchy of swinging!

You are correct, it is 2010, and everyone can get internet access and find stuff out about people! Sadly privacy is paramount.

over a year ago

"quite agree"

Me too!

You want to go into a meet on equal footing, not made to feel grateful and jump through hoops...unless you're one of my subs that is!

over a year ago

somewhere

Thanks!

over a year ago

somewhere

Yes I understand privacy is a must I have no issues with that.

Forum Mod

over a year ago

We always send a face pic if we're interested in meeting up with people,its only fair,they then have a chance to run a mile

over a year ago

We've got ours on open display, and if we scare ya it's yer own fault for lookin'

We've been told we look better in person though

By *woBiTwoCouple
over a year ago

north manchester

All we ask is that, after an initial contact/exchange of messages, people let us have a face pic either thru Fab or email, and we reciprocate. We don't insist or even expect people to have them on their public profile, just that we can see each other before arranging to meet.

By *abioMan
over a year ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

because they can....

and unfortunately some guys are so desperate for meets that they basically lay down all self-dignity in the pursuit of getting there leg over.....

all you have to do is say... well actually... no!!! and if they are interested they will get back...

I've been blocked for refusing to show cocks shots to all and sundry... in there end, there loss!!!!

over a year ago

we have our face pic's on display,all we ask is sent face pic's on first conntact so we know who we are talking to,saves all the messing about with emails,it's quicker to decide if a meet would be in the pipe line

over a year ago

Yeah we agree with the OP. Though we don't have any face pics on the site, we usually get people to mail us personally asap after first contact, and that's when we send out face pics.

Post new Message to Thread