Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

What's with all the gay men?

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

I thought this was a swingers site, but I'm getting quite a few messages form single males wanting to meet up.

(It was the same when I was a teenager, I always got hit on by gay guys, perhaps it's just me??? )

I checked my profile just to see if I'd ticked looking for men by mistake. Nope. It said women (so I updated it with couples as I missed that. Oops)

Anyway, I'm not taking about bi or bi curious. I'm talking about full on 1 on 1 gay meets. There are plenty of websites and clubs catering to that community, so I was just wondering what the deal is on here?

Is it bi guys who like a sneaky play too? But some of these guys have straight profiles.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

over a year ago

Let me clarify - I'm not complaining or talking about bi meets in a group with a girl.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Then block single guys from messaging you

over a year ago

"Then block single guys from messaging you"
you beat me to it

over a year ago

Lots of people use this site as a swinging site, many more use it as a sex site, hence why it's not just mainly couples on here.

over a year ago

"Then block single guys from messaging you"

What they said.

This site give you all the tools needed to either find the people you want or to avoid the people you don't want. Just use em, a rant in here won't do anything except get you shredded

over a year ago

My second post clarified that I wasn't complaining, so hardly a rant then.

I'm a big boy, I'm not scared of 'shredding' from Internet forum bullies.

So it's not a swingers site exclusively then, some use it as a sex site. Fair enuff.

As I said, it's also interesting the amount of straight profiles from men looking for gay sex only. Someone else just mentioned it in another thread if I recall correctly.

Again, another observation. Not a rant or a complaint or a labelling or anything derogatory or discriminatory.

By *iewMan
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Angus & Findhorn

some are attracted to straight guys

over a year ago

Don't get your point, this is a swingers site but why cant men look for men, you seem to think looking to play with men if a woman is involved is ok but not one on one?

over a year ago

Look at your profile pic. You do have a bit of the 'bear' look that some men go for. As for the 'straight' men messaging you, join the club!

By *adybee77Woman
over a year ago

MAMOBA, miles and miles of bugger all (Aberdeenshire)

Ok, I must change my sexual preference as well then.

I like to meet ladies one on one as well. I must be lesbian by your reckoning.

I am bi, I like men and ladies. I like them separately and together - there is something nice about ladies only with no male involvement, but I'm also partial to couples and single guys too.

over a year ago

If you don't want straight men contacting you, change your profile to bisexual. Worked for me!

over a year ago

Why does swinging have to only apply to straight couples. Surely swinging can apply to anyone of any sexuality.

I don't get your point, you seem to making observations of the site that are pretty obvious to everyone.

over a year ago

just adding my pennies worth .... My profile says Bi ... But still get loads of hits from straight guys who then , if you follow up on their interest get grumpy because I'm Bi and not what they are looking for .... I guess they are just prowling any profile

over a year ago

This is Fabswingers. You can do whatever you want with the site. If that's what tickles their fancy, then good for them and let them go for it. No one on the site can impose on another what swinging is or what they can or can't do with the site.

Just have to look at me really. Don't think i'm your average swinger and i barely meet off the site but i'm having a fab time on here. Why? Because that's what i signed up for. A good laugh with sexually openminded people and if we meet, then a bonus - isn't the be all, end all.

over a year ago

"Look at your profile pic. You do have a bit of the 'bear' look that some men go for. As for the 'straight' men messaging you, join the club! "

Afraid I have to agree with the 'bear' look. Sorry

over a year ago

Hmmm. I'm intrigued by this. It's amazing the reaction a beard can provoke. Only had it a few weeks. Most if the time it's just stubble.

Love the comment about changing the profile to Bi.

I hadn't realised straight men chasing was a thing for dome guys. You learn something new every day

over a year ago

"Lots of people use this site as a swinging site, many more use it as a sex site, hence why it's not just mainly couples on here."
YES for some its just a way of finding people for sex nothing to do with swinging it just open the door to new people.

over a year ago

"Lots of people use this site as a swinging site, many more use it as a sex site, hence why it's not just mainly couples on here. YES for some its just a way of finding people for sex nothing to do with swinging it just open the door to new people."

By *ngieandMrManCouple
over a year ago

hereford

If you don't want males contacting you, put on your profile...

'All males wanted, straight, bisexual and gay... all are welcome'

That will solve the problem

Post new Message to Thread