Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Single guys in Clubs

Jump to newest

By *ethnmelv OP   Couple
over a year ago

Chudleigh

So we've been to Clubs 6 times, we're now used to what we like and what we want, but so far uninspired by Single Guys in Clubs. Why? Lack of effort in looking good, so first impressions don't help their cause, simply following us around and waiting to be asked to join in - why not go out of your way to look great, approaching us and talking to us, flirting, finding out whether we're interested. It seems pointless going to Clubs unless you're going to go and talk to people.

May'be we're doing something wrong, but tell us why?!

Hope things change from mid Sept when we're going Clubbing again - ever hopeful!!!

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *yrdwomanWoman
over a year ago

Putting the 'cum' in Eboracum

I've found that single men are very backwards in coming forwards, probably because posters on Fab and the clubs own websites tells them not to be pests. Basically they're damned if they do and damned if they don't.

I've noticed recently (after bitching about not being approached by single men a few times to long suffering fellow forumites) that if I approach them first a good time is had by all.

I do agree about their dress sense though, but I've noticed it with the male halves of couples too. It does seem that only women make an effort to look nice at clubs.

By *umpkinMan
over a year ago

near the sounds of the wimborne quarter jack!

"...................

I do agree about their dress sense though, but I've noticed it with the male halves of couples too. It does seem that only women make an effort to look nice at clubs."

My dress sense is terrible, hence why I go the Chams and just wear a towel!

By *ethnmelv OP   Couple
over a year ago

Chudleigh

For us going out to a Club is an event - its not just the sex, it's the whole night, so we want to have fun, flirt and really make an effort to look good. Agree with you about guys generally, the girls are the ones that look great and the guys need to try harder - we're not the only ones looking at eye candy!

By *ethnmelv OP   Couple
over a year ago

Chudleigh

[Removed by poster at 25/08/14 19:40:20]

By *ethnmelv OP   Couple
over a year ago

Chudleigh

I'm sure you look lovely n a towel!

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Not sure Id go to a club on my own. That seems a bit lame to me, like a desperate dude drooling all over the girls and following them around like a lost puppy.

I can imagine it would be a turn off.

I like to get smartened up too. Clean the old man, put a nice shirt on, a splash of Joop (the misses calls it the dogging aftershave after that awful TV show had the dogging trucker guy swearing by it)

By *ethnmelv OP   Couple
over a year ago

Chudleigh

But it's so easy in a Club to just talk to people, in a nightclub you can't stop guys talking, but in a Swingers Club they clam up - whats that about!?

By *yrdwomanWoman
over a year ago

"Not sure Id go to a club on my own. That seems a bit lame to me"

Luckily not all single guys think its lame, else I would have a pretty boring time when I go.

By *ethnmelv OP   Couple
over a year ago

Chudleigh

This is the bit we don't get - we've enjoyed going to Clubs and met a lot of nice people, but would like more guys to be there. Everyone talks about the cost for single guys, but at most places you won't be drinking and overall the night will be cheaper than a pub or nightclub - and if your sober your chances are better!

By *ethnmelv OP   Couple
over a year ago

Chudleigh

So where are all the 'single guys'?

By *ethnmelv OP   Couple
over a year ago

Chudleigh

It's almost as quiet as in a club.... ; )

By *asperthedogCouple
over a year ago

midlands

Clubs are ruled by women, they make all the decisions, most guys who go regular know this, if you fancy a single guy, go and talk to him.The guys who follow you round will more then likely be new to the club scene or into gangbangs. Some couples like gangbangs, shock horror I know, if you like gangbangs as a single guy it pays to get there early, and so follow couples about in case they're into gangbangs. Talk to them, if your not into that scene tell them and they'll leave you alone, simples

By *ancs MinxWoman
over a year ago

Burnley

"Not sure Id go to a club on my own. That seems a bit lame to me

Luckily not all single guys think its lame, else I would have a pretty boring time when I go."

over a year ago

I don't go to clubs, way to expensive for single guys entrance lol

By *abioMan
over a year ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

"So we've been to Clubs 6 times, we're now used to what we like and what we want, but so far uninspired by Single Guys in Clubs. Why? Lack of effort in looking good, so first impressions don't help their cause, simply following us around and waiting to be asked to join in - why not go out of your way to look great, approaching us and talking to us, flirting, finding out whether we're interested. It seems pointless going to Clubs unless you're going to go and talk to people.

Hope things change from mid Sept when we're going Clubbing again - ever hopeful!!! "

okay.... i am going to say three words...

Two....Way.... Street

I'm sorry... but if you were looking for a couple... you would go up to them and in your words "make an effort"...

why on earth should it be any different if you like single guys and you want single guys!!!

why wait on people to approach you.... that smacks a bit of laziness..... and a "we are above you" attitude that I really detest in clubs....

over a year ago

"So we've been to Clubs 6 times, we're now used to what we like and what we want, but so far uninspired by Single Guys in Clubs. Why? Lack of effort in looking good, so first impressions don't help their cause, simply following us around and waiting to be asked to join in - why not go out of your way to look great, approaching us and talking to us, flirting, finding out whether we're interested. It seems pointless going to Clubs unless you're going to go and talk to people.

Hope things change from mid Sept when we're going Clubbing again - ever hopeful!!!

Two....Way.... Street

I'm sorry... but if you were looking for a couple... you would go up to them and in your words "make an effort"...

why on earth should it be any different if you like single guys and you want single guys!!!

why wait on people to approach you.... that smacks a bit of laziness..... and a "we are above you" attitude that I really detest in clubs...."

this works same for single fems...if we are in a club chances are we are happy to chat and see where it leads...Im confident enough to start chats but be nice if I didnt have to all the time. .

over a year ago

Only problem we have ever had in a club is one drive by unwanted stroking and a Worzel gummage lookalike and sound alike wanting to wank over us. And we have been doing it for two years.

Well unless you count the lack of hot singles.

Love clubs and have had some great times and met some quality people. Make an effort and it gets rewarded.

over a year ago

I think single guys are generally well behaved and are fun to be with...otherwise singles nights would be empty of any couples. ..

over a year ago

I have been to clubs on my own and find it easy to chat and make friends. Meeting people and finding out about them is part of the flirting ritual. if you put the time and effort into looking good,smelling good and engaging people you will find that you all have a better time.

over a year ago

Two....Way.... Street

why wait on people to approach you.... that smacks a bit of laziness..... and a "we are above you" attitude that I really detest in clubs...."

Exactly this

We love meeting single guys , and if we wish to engage in some interaction with one , we go over , introduce ourselves and see how it pans out .

We rarely wait for the guys to approach us , we know what we like and prefer to make the advances rather than politely declining the guys we are not after

over a year ago

Two....Way.... Street

why wait on people to approach you.... that smacks a bit of laziness..... and a "we are above you" attitude that I really detest in clubs....

Exactly this

We love meeting single guys , and if we wish to engage in some interaction with one , we go over , introduce ourselves and see how it pans out .

We rarely wait for the guys to approach us , we know what we like and prefer to make the advances rather than politely declining the guys we are not after "

over a year ago

"I think single guys are generally well behaved and are fun to be with...otherwise singles nights would be empty of any couples. .."

Yep agree. Does depend on the club though. Went to a club last weekend which allowed single men in and was so disappointed there were only three single men in the whole place! They were quite in demand

over a year ago

When I went, on my own, I dressed smartly, no jeans or trainers, wore a smart shirt; then I sat and observed.

I saw couples I liked, approached, spoke then moved on if they weren't interested, but still chatted later.

A lady I had an eye on Sat next to me at the bar and an hour later we played.

I didn't follow any one not did I stand near a play area in the hope to be invited.

She said afterwards, I had the right approach!

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 26/08/14 07:50:22]

over a year ago

I always go in for the kill straight away. If I see Someone I like or a couple I like the look of, I'll approach them.

over a year ago

Sometimes we purposely go to a club to meet single guys. Friday nights particularly are good as Saturday nights are couples only. All depends on whether we want to meet & play with single guys or couples.

We have never had a problem with single guys in a club after we say "no thanks" for their offer/ invite/ request.

By *aptain VMan
over a year ago

Birstall, Leicester

"When I went, on my own, I dressed smartly, no jeans or trainers, wore a smart shirt; then I sat and observed.

I saw couples I liked, approached, spoke then moved on if they weren't interested, but still chatted later.

A lady I had an eye on Sat next to me at the bar and an hour later we played.

I didn't follow any one not did I stand near a play area in the hope to be invited.

She said afterwards, I had the right approach!"

Whixi club do u normally go to?

By *iggerooooCouple
over a year ago

Conwy

Most of us have the same view on single guys in clubs, there are ones that follow you around and I remember once we had been followed by 3 guys from room to room ... being a very quiet night we decided to just keep walking and wear them out, when they lost interest we had a good play haha

I (him) have felt a little over dressed at times, always nice shoes, shirt ... good trousers or jeans, all matching etc

Then, some guy will walk in with a shirt a size too big hanging out of his trousers with baggy jeans etc .. actually can make me feel a little out of place.

Thats when ill go and get naked haha

over a year ago

This is good to hear!

These kind of forums are usually full of complaints about single guys in clubs pestering the women or couples. It's always put me off previously.

Perhaps I'll give it a go then

over a year ago

Think I need to get to a club. I always makeva effort for a meet so should do well at a club by the sounds of it.

over a year ago

Having never been to a club i can only give my point of view from being an outsider, thought about it for years on and off. But having looked at reviews up until a few years ago the majority seemed to say either the club was dirty or too many single men were pestering couples.

Me personally i like a nice pub where you dont pay an entrance fee to walk into the unknown....and more importantly would never pester a cpl but i would probably feel that because of labels that would stop me from going over to a lady or cpl in a club as i would not want to be perceived that way.

Again as a single guy on this site (that is great) i will not pester ladies or cpls. Funny thing is, is that i do not go short of offers when out and about and also have quite a few random requests from a very well known social website that we all know.

The swinging world is a tough place to be for the average guy lol

over a year ago

I've been to clubs on my own and not felt uncomfortable at all. I am very laid back so approaching ppl and chatting comes easy for me.

But cpls do make it hard just sitting back and expecting guys to make the effort. It's a two way street .

As my grandad said :it takes two to fuck if it's just one you're a wanker

By *arehamMan
over a year ago

handforth

There is two clubs that don't ask for membership up north that I know of ,gatehouse ,and townhouse ,so they are not dear to get into.

over a year ago

We've not have many problems with singles apart from when playing in the sex swing once or twice constantly having to say no thanks when they tried to join in.

It wasn't a big problem just put me off my stroke a bit lol

over a year ago

"Only problem we have ever had in a club is one drive by unwanted stroking and a Worzel gummage lookalike and sound alike wanting to wank over us. And we have been doing it for two years.

Well unless you count the lack of hot singles.

Love clubs and have had some great times and met some quality people. Make an effort and it gets rewarded. "

Think we've met Worzel too

We've found that the single men who engage with people on a social level & are well presented do very well. The ones that follow us around, don't even say hello then expect to just join in with play uninvited are thankfully in the minority.

over a year ago

This thread highlights a big difference between clubs and this site.

On the one hand it would appear that most woman and couples like single guys at clubs and wish there were more in attendance.

On the other hand it would seem that many many single men on this site cant get any action for love nor money.

Why the difference?

By *yrdwomanWoman
over a year ago

"Why the difference?"

Convenience. At a club I might be able to work through several men in one evening. Meeting on here is a lot of effort, with a sizeable proportion of arranged meets being cancelled by the guy last minute.

Also clubs have an excellent social element, meeting new people for chats as well as shags. That's why I prefer clubs.

over a year ago

Couples and singles do welcome respectful decent single men at clubs. Those that play by the club rules. If not they don't last long and are often shown the door. Unfortunately on here there seems to be a high percentage of men who are misogynistic with unrealistic expectations of this site. Hence the 'why can't I get a meet ive been here 3 minutes' threads. Of course not all single men but enough to put some people off meeting on them on here.

over a year ago

"This thread highlights a big difference between clubs and this site.

On the one hand it would appear that most woman and couples like single guys at clubs and wish there were more in attendance.

On the other hand it would seem that many many single men on this site cant get any action for love nor money.

Why the difference?"

There are way more single guys on here chancing their luck. The guys that go to clubs normally have to be prepared to pay way more than anyone else going so they would be foolish to fuck that up by acting like a knob. Either way I only really meet single guys both on here and in clubs and have no problem with the guys however I met them

over a year ago

"Why the difference?

Convenience. At a club I might be able to work through several men in one evening. Meeting on here is a lot of effort, with a sizeable proportion of arranged meets being cancelled by the guy last minute.

Also clubs have an excellent social element, meeting new people for chats as well as shags. That's why I prefer clubs."

The problem is that for many men the cost of attending a club is rather prohibitive.

They probably also don't go to clubs for fear of facing the same rejection as they get on here.

I can understand why some men would rather watch some internet porn and wank, or go out and buy a prostitute.

By *yrdwomanWoman
over a year ago

"Why the difference?

Also clubs have an excellent social element, meeting new people for chats as well as shags. That's why I prefer clubs.

The problem is that for many men the cost of attending a club is rather prohibitive.

They probably also don't go to clubs for fear of facing the same rejection as they get on here.

I can understand why some men would rather watch some internet porn and wank, or go out and buy a prostitute."

You asked why ladies would be more likely to meet men at clubs. Anyway there are plenty of men who are willing to pay. Yes, its not a guaranteed shag time, but people enjoy different things.

over a year ago

"Why the difference?

I can understand why some men would rather watch some internet porn and wank, or go out and buy a prostitute."

I am really confident when I'm behind a keyboard and a screen (mostly because if I can't think of something to say I don't have to say anything) or on a meet where as I found going to a club either as a single guy OR as part of a couple to be quite intimidating, for no other reason than that I'm a little shy and if I could easily get a shag in the real world I'd be in pubs or clubs putting it about anyway...........

The cost thing is true, it's no extra to get a message ignored on fab, whilst it's rather expensive to pay £40 or £50 to sit on your own being looked down upon by people..........

over a year ago

Having been to clubs where the ladies are dressed to the nines with sexy clothes, makeup and heels, it's very disappointing to see SOME guys in scruffy jeans, tee shirts and grubby trainers. I sometimes how the guys would feel if the women turned up in scruffy jeans or joggers.......?

over a year ago

"Having been to clubs where the ladies are dressed to the nines with sexy clothes, makeup and heels, it's very disappointing to see SOME guys in scruffy jeans, tee shirts and grubby trainers. I sometimes how the guys would feel if the women turned up in scruffy jeans or joggers.......? "

Maybe it makes the woman feel better if they look their best before getting banged senseless. Lol!!!

over a year ago

We would spend about £150 on a normal night out however a club night we could easily do for under £100 as one us will always not drink so club nights work out much better for us thank a normal night plus more fun.

How much do single guys spend on average?

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 26/08/14 21:32:30]

over a year ago

We've often said the same thing how some men expect to get any action when they make no effort themselves we always make the effort both of us but it's like anything else you get out what you put in

over a year ago

"We would spend about £150 on a normal night out however a club night we could easily do for under £100 as one us will always not drink so club nights work out much better for us thank a normal night plus more fun.

How much do single guys spend on average? "

When I went to Vanilla on Friday the entrance fee was £40 and the hotel cost £50. There were my drinks on top of that which totalled about £30.

So on this occasion I paid £120 and got a BJ.

A prostitute would of cost me £70 for an hour and I would of got the lot.

Lol!!!!

over a year ago

"Why the difference?

I can understand why some men would rather watch some internet porn and wank, or go out and buy a prostitute.

I am really confident when I'm behind a keyboard and a screen (mostly because if I can't think of something to say I don't have to say anything) or on a meet where as I found going to a club either as a single guy OR as part of a couple to be quite intimidating, for no other reason than that I'm a little shy and if I could easily get a shag in the real world I'd be in pubs or clubs putting it about anyway...........

The cost thing is true, it's no extra to get a message ignored on fab, whilst it's rather expensive to pay £40 or £50 to sit on your own being looked down upon by people.........."

over a year ago

"We would spend about £150 on a normal night out however a club night we could easily do for under £100 as one us will always not drink so club nights work out much better for us thank a normal night plus more fun.

When I went to Vanilla on Friday the entrance fee was £40 and the hotel cost £50. There were my drinks on top of that which totalled about £30.

Lol!!!!"

Really? Is that how much they charge? Not very good once the pimp takes his cut, why do they bother?

over a year ago

Lol!!!!

Really? Is that how much they charge? Not very good once the pimp takes his cut, why do they bother?

"

You're doing it wrong.

over a year ago

Lol!!!!"

This is where we differ because sometimes we leave the club after having only played with each other and feel like we have had a great night. We love the atmosphere and the opportunity to get naked with like minded people in sexy surroundings. Do singles not enjoy that same atmosphere?

over a year ago

Lol!!!!

This is where we differ because sometimes we leave the club after having only played with each other and feel like we have had a great night. We love the atmosphere and the opportunity to get naked with like minded people in sexy surroundings. Do singles not enjoy that same atmosphere? "

To be fair, you answered your own question. "You played with each other"... x

over a year ago

Lol!!!!

This is where we differ because sometimes we leave the club after having only played with each other and feel like we have had a great night. We love the atmosphere and the opportunity to get naked with like minded people in sexy surroundings. Do singles not enjoy that same atmosphere? "

Yes it was fun watching people around me having sex although it also felt rather surreal.

The problem is that if I was to go regularly, which is unlikely due to cost, I would begin to expect more bang for my buck.

By *ruitWoman
over a year ago

near kings lynn

I generally attend alone and yes I may have driven 3 hours round trip and had a great night but occasionally I come home after nothing happening.

But I have still enjoyed the evening and had a social time.

I do widh men would make more of an effort. I generally spend about an hour and half getting ready and longer to choose what to wear...

If nothing else happens all night I will still have enjoyed myself bobbing around in the pool x

By *ruitWoman
over a year ago

near kings lynn

Expect more bang for your buck. ??

When you or any single person attends alone you cant expect anything. Just because you paid to get in doesn't mean you are entitled to anything x

over a year ago

Lol!!!!

You're doing it wrong."

What are we doing wrong?

By *abioMan
over a year ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

Lol!!!!"

no offence... if that is the attitude you take into a club.... I'm surprised you even got a BJ......

over a year ago

"Expect more bang for your buck. ??

When you or any single person attends alone you cant expect anything. Just because you paid to get in doesn't mean you are entitled to anything x"

The thing is if I pay a pro £70 I know ill get some action.

I pay £120 at a club and its a lottery.

Its not surprising many men cant be assed with it.

over a year ago

Lol!!!!

no offence... if that is the attitude you take into a club.... I'm surprised you even got a BJ......

"

Steady fella!

I didn't go around the club shouting " I paid my money now give me some action you fucking dirty tarts"

I was polite to everyone and enjoyed the spectacle. But in the long term if you don't get value for money you aint gonna keep chucking money at it are you.

over a year ago

Not sure I would ever go to a club tbh. It's just getting the balance right, knowing who to approach, if to approach etc...

I am quite sociable and chatty. not a looker but well I just don't know how to approach the whole thing so rather than feel uncomfortable or a pest. I avoid, quite possibly to my own detriment x

By *ptimusDMan
over a year ago

Birmingham

Two....Way.... Street

I couldn't have put it better myself!

over a year ago

"why on earth should it be any different if you like single guys and you want single guys!!!

I couldn't have put it better myself!"

I'm not sure that you have been reading the posts.......Most of the guys who approach people in clubs are accused of being pushy, while those of us who hang back are being lazy? Two sets of standards there......No wonder people like me can't be bothered and just don't go......

By *bi HaiveMan
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Cheeseville, Somerset

Two....Way.... Street

Exactly this

We rarely wait for the guys to approach us , we know what we like and prefer to make the advances rather than politely declining the guys we are not after "

First time I went to a club as a single guy I went in a suit. For no other reason than I didn't know how to judge 'smart casual' and had no idea what to expect.

Relatively confident as I am I was still a fish out of water. But it was the fact that couples were happy to introduce themselves and start conversations that made it an easy experience for me.

A week later I was hooked.

Yes I'd been lucky enough to meet a few regulars and soon build a fair few contacts, but it was the two way street nature of my 'induction' into clubs that made me both comfortable and keen to continue attending.

A

over a year ago

Lol!!!!

I don't understand why couples go to clubs and then just play with each other. They may as well just stay at home and fuck. Those that say its the social aspect too can get that down a pub.

over a year ago

Lol!!!!

This is where we differ because sometimes we leave the club after having only played with each other and feel like we have had a great night. We love the atmosphere and the opportunity to get naked with like minded people in sexy surroundings. Do singles not enjoy that same atmosphere?

I don't understand why couples go to clubs and then just play with each other. They may as well just stay at home and fuck. Those that say its the social aspect too can get that down a pub."

Because on any particular night when we go, there may not be anyone we want to fuck...We go open to the possibility of fun but don't put a monetary value on the night...bang for buck has no place in our attitude...

over a year ago

"

I don't understand why couples go to clubs and then just play with each other. They may as well just stay at home and fuck. Those that say its the social aspect too can get that down a pub."

I don't know what sort of pubs you frequent but I've never been to one with the same atmosphere, energy & relaxed attitude as a swingers club

over a year ago

Lol!!!!

Because we go with the mindset of playing with someone and if no one catches our eye we like to get naked and fuck in front of others whilst others fuck around us.

Plus if you do this in the pub you don't get invited back.

By *ack_greenfinchMan
over a year ago

bristol

"

I don't understand why couples go to clubs and then just play with each other. They may as well just stay at home and fuck. Those that say its the social aspect too can get that down a pub.

I don't know what sort of pubs you frequent but I've never been to one with the same atmosphere, energy & relaxed attitude as a swingers club "

Completely agree. And, as some others have said, that's part of the pleasure of a club - the openness and fun of some conversations with other swingers. Yes, there are a small number of rude couples, but you can't let their ignorance spoil things.

And you can't go to a club EXPECTING to play - it's just fun when it happens. That said, I'm off to Chameleons on Friday and it would make me very, very happy...

over a year ago

Lol!!!!

Because we go with the mindset of playing with someone and if no one catches our eye we like to get naked and fuck in front of others whilst others fuck around us.

Plus if you do this in the pub you don't get invited back. "

over a year ago

"

I don't know what sort of pubs you frequent but I've never been to one with the same atmosphere, energy & relaxed attitude as a swingers club

Completely agree. And, as some others have said, that's part of the pleasure of a club - the openness and fun of some conversations with other swingers. Yes, there are a small number of rude couples, but you can't let their ignorance spoil things.

And you can't go to a club EXPECTING to play - it's just fun when it happens. That said, I'm off to Chameleons on Friday and it would make me very, very happy... "

Ah, but he wants bang for his buck...value for money...

over a year ago

Not yet done an evening club, but do love Kestrel's by day.

Often take a friend, and just take it as a naked relax, and if play happens then play.

The single men are a bit silent and prowling, that is of putting. If they chatted and were chilled they would see more action.

Swinging for me is about friends, socials, naked and sex in that order. The idea of bang for buck is far from the measure of a great time. Its not about looking for a low cost brothel, its much more.

Not sure why single men prowl silently, perhaps they are just there to fuck and forget, pity.

over a year ago

" I don't understand why couples go to clubs and then just play with each other. They may as well just stay at home and fuck. Those that say its the social aspect too can get that down a pub."

Because we go to a club in the hope of meeting a single guy or a couple and playing with them. Like everything hear this isn't guaranteed.

We won't play with anybody just for the sake of it or just because we are at a club, we are quite choosy in who we invite and play with.

Besides, if we play just with each other we enjoy fucking and playing and being watched.

That's why we go to clubs

over a year ago

Only club I've ever been to up until now is Isis in Leeds, which very nearly put me off for life. Didn't go as a single guy but the amount of them sat at the bar leering made me feel quite uncomfortable, watching everyone's every move! Locked our private room when we got in for that reason, and were constantly interrupted by people banging on the door to get us to open up for them.

However from what I've heard, Isis shouldn't be a barometer for an average club night anyway. Been talking to Mandy at decadence in Rochdale and hopefully will be going there tonight, sounds like a much friendlier place.

In any case, I think if you go to clubs expecting nothing less than getting some action, you're going to be disappointed. If you disagree and think a pub is a better place for a social evening.....go to a pub!

By *abioMan
over a year ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

"

Ah, but he wants bang for his buck...value for money..."

........ and that is the attitude I detest and if that is what is keeping certain guys from going to clubs then its not the worst thing... in fact I'd encourage that attitude out of clubs... and suggest they try cards in telephone boxes... because they are going to be more what they after

"heck I have paid my money... it doesn't matter who I play with, as long as it is anyone!!!!"

there is a certain "entitlement" that "some" guys have... well I have paid all that money... I should get something!!!

with the club I go to.. just I originally went with sex in mind, when I got inside, it was the social side that kept me there... and the social side that keeps me going back!

I don't judge a good night on whether I play or not... I am as much a talker to people as I am a watcher or a player... depends on my mood.... but I know lots of guys who go round in a huff if something isn't going on... or if they are not part of it....

over a year ago

"Having been to clubs where the ladies are dressed to the nines with sexy clothes, makeup and heels, it's very disappointing to see SOME guys in scruffy jeans, tee shirts and grubby trainers. I sometimes how the guys would feel if the women turned up in scruffy jeans or joggers.......?

Maybe it makes the woman feel better if they look their best before getting banged senseless. Lol!!!"

I go to clubs for many reasons, social,fun relax and play. I don't go to be banged senseless and if that's your idea of all women want, no wonder you didn't have much success...

over a year ago

I'm always a nervous wreck when I get I to a club . Shaking like a leaf I really have to force myself to calm down. The thought of public rejection is the big thing I feel the eyes watching never sure if they're giving the come on or waiting for me to crash and burn. That said I've had a lot of fun in clubs go figure

over a year ago

"

Ah, but he wants bang for his buck...value for money...

........ and that is the attitude I detest and if that is what is keeping certain guys from going to clubs then its not the worst thing... in fact I'd encourage that attitude out of clubs... and suggest they try cards in telephone boxes... because they are going to be more what they after

"heck I have paid my money... it doesn't matter who I play with, as long as it is anyone!!!!"

there is a certain "entitlement" that "some" guys have... well I have paid all that money... I should get something!!!

with the club I go to.. just I originally went with sex in mind, when I got inside, it was the social side that kept me there... and the social side that keeps me going back!

I don't judge a good night on whether I play or not... I am as much a talker to people as I am a watcher or a player... depends on my mood.... but I know lots of guys who go round in a huff if something isn't going on... or if they are not part of it....

"

Spot on. It really offends me that men who can't even be bothered to say hello expect to join in when I'm playing in a public area. It's as if I'm female so must be there for their benefit. As a couple we pay to get in too & not far short of what the single males pay yet we don't 'expect' anything. If we have a good evening in the company if like minded people whether we play or not is immaterial.

Jules

By *ethnmelv OP   Couple
over a year ago

Chudleigh

" I don't understand why couples go to clubs and then just play with each other. They may as well just stay at home and fuck. Those that say its the social aspect too can get that down a pub.

Because we go to a club in the hope of meeting a single guy or a couple and playing with them. Like everything hear this isn't guaranteed.

We won't play with anybody just for the sake of it or just because we are at a club, we are quite choosy in who we invite and play with.

Besides, if we play just with each other we enjoy fucking and playing and being watched.

That's why we go to clubs"

Totally agree!

over a year ago

All the single men I've met and played with at clubs have all be very chatty and sociable and well dressed.it seems to me that single men feel very intimidated at time by couples that sometimes won't acknowledge their exsistence ,so scared to approach ,a quick chat never hurts ,if not for you just be honest .

over a year ago

I had my first club experience and felt extremely nervous as I went alone. I had the feeling in the back of my mind "Do not be a pest"

I was very well dressed and smelt nice. I did notice that alot of the other guys did not make as much effort. I did have fun and have booked to go again.

Now I know what to expect, I should find my next experience more relaxing.

Love to look my best, at all times and not just in a club.

By *luezuluMan
over a year ago

Suffolk

I've been to a few clubs, as a single guy and had mixed receptions, at some I feel as if I'm an intruder, at others I've been made to feel welcome.

I could never be one of the sharks as I call them, the ones that follow both single females and couples around as soon as they move. I always try to be chatty, but its sometimes a bit daunting, as earlier guys have said, its probably the fear of public rejection.

As for looking ones best, most clubs/spas are dress down places, which means guys are limited to towels or shorts, but if a guy makes an effort to look the part, he would have more chance of, having fun or so to say.

I have also been to clubs as a guest of a couple, whom I met in a pub before hand, and the lady actually commented on how well I was dressed and thanked me for making an effort.

I still think its down to the clubs as a whole, some make single guys feel welcome, some just leave them feeling should I really be here, if that makes sense

By *asperthedogCouple
over a year ago

midlands

to be fair, single guys are going out of fashion. See a lot of guys standing around doing nothing on a Friday night, couples don't seem to be looking for them in the same numbers as they were. Lot of club swinging seems to be couple on couple action.

I know you should not expect to play just because you paid entry, but sex is what the places are about, and for single guys there don't seem to be as much of it about

Post new Message to Thread