Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Men at clubs

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

I've never been to a club before but im attending the town house on the 9th of September, I cant help but notice every time i see club meets and stuff, Girls always get free entry or pay the cheapest out of the girls/couples/males, then the couples are the 2nd cheapest and the males are left to pay the most.

I just don't get it? surely if no lads every turned up then the club meets wouldn't be good, Just as if no girls turned up it wouldn't be good, unless of course the people there are bi/gay/lesbians, but still I just think its abit unfair to be honest, But like i said I haven't been to a club yet so there could be other reasons I'm unaware of?

Should just be a set limit for couples, girls and men in the club, e.g 10 men, 10 woman and 5 couples, as each couple is 2 people, and maybe have gang bang nights were more men are invited on certain evenings etc

But as I said I'm completely in experienced in this field but was just wondering why its like that for the guys?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

The club we visited in Amsterdam had no restrictions and it got quite uncomfortable, the men followed us everywhere in the hopes we'd let them join in, and to be honest we might have let a couple of them if it hadn't been different. I guess to a degree single females are better for business - look how many couples on here are looking for a 'bi-fem to join us'. It must be so difficult for single guys to even break the ice sometimes. Hope you have fun at townhouse, let us know what it's like

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
Post new Message to Thread