Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Anything?

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

So do women meet men who put up meets saying anything, anywhere, or does it put them off at all.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

This woman doesn't meet any man she has not spent time getting to know, but I'm not here just to shag for the sake of shagging, so for me the answer would be a definite no!!

over a year ago

"This woman doesn't meet any man she has not spent time getting to know, but I'm not here just to shag for the sake of shagging, so for me the answer would be a definite no!!

"

Yes I know but even if you get to know them only you have seen them put meets saying, anything, anywhere would it put you off?

over a year ago

"So do women meet men who put up meets saying anything, anywhere, or does it put them off at all."

I think quite a high percentage of profiles who post things like that remain unverified , may moan in the forums about getting no meets then become UNLOS sometime soon after

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

"This woman doesn't meet any man she has not spent time getting to know, but I'm not here just to shag for the sake of shagging, so for me the answer would be a definite no!!

Yes I know but even if you get to know them only you have seen them put meets saying, anything, anywhere would it put you off?"

so you've already met them or know them and notice this on their meets section? Yea it would put me off a bit because that isn't the way I like to play or the type of guy I like to pay with. Although let me add the disclaimer that I have no objection to people playing that way.

over a year ago

Anything anywhere to me means they are flexible.. As in private meet, party, gangbangs, or club .... So no it wouldn't put me off.

However if their profile said looks and age unimportant... That would x.

over a year ago

Thanks for your answeres very interesting.

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman
over a year ago

evesham

i'd meet them because i know i will only do what i want to do. if they do other stuff with other people has up to them.

over a year ago

Yes I know but even if you get to know them only you have seen them put meets saying, anything, anywhere would it put you off?"

Not necessarily if it was someone I already knew but it would depend what they meant by anything/anywhere and whether it fitted what I wanted.

What would be your answer to your question, just curious to know as you sought other women's thoughts.

Post new Message to Thread