Back to Swingers Chat

No single males

Jump to newest

By *onnie and John OP   Couple
over a year ago

WILTSHIRE

hi all, read this all the time on couple profiles

"Not looking for single guys, if we want you we will find you.. "

Why not just set the filters to stop any contact , or are we missing something ? Connie xx

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

They might not know filters exist.

over a year ago

They might like to laugh at all the messages they have got from men who havn't read the profile

They may just love saying no

They would secretly be devastated by lack of interest and messages from men,even though they don't want them

By *ordonBennettMan
over a year ago

dover

"They might like to laugh at all the messages they have got from men who havn't read the profile

They would secretly be devastated by lack of interest and messages from men,even though they don't want them "

Even though the messages they do get are from those who blatantly don't read the profile, so giving cause for vitriolic replies pointing that out to the senders...which may be something else they enjoy..

My theory is simpler though...they just don't know about the filters.

over a year ago

I'm just giving you the chance of not missing out on me

over a year ago

Joking.. Always respect what's in profile

over a year ago

I'm not looking for them either

over a year ago

maybe they put that because it saves them having to reply to all the messages they get, they might just get a message from someone they realy like then change their mind.

over a year ago

Because I post quite regularly in the forum and have had some great conversations with single men based on that, I would have missed out on that interaction if we'd set our filters...

In the end-how we run our profile is entirely up to us and we don't complain about single men contacting us...

By *rightonsteveMan
over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

Maybe they like to do the choosing rather than being inundated by duff messages.

over a year ago

"maybe they put that because it saves them having to reply to all the messages they get, they might just get a message from someone they realy like then change their mind."

over a year ago

They would secretly be devastated by lack of interest and messages from men,

Bang on !

By *ordonBennettMan
over a year ago

dover

"Maybe they like to do the choosing rather than being inundated by duff messages. "

All the more reason then to use the message filter as messages they do get will be from those that don't read profiles who tend to be duff.

By *landfordfabbersCouple
over a year ago

Blandford ish

We have guys on here we are friends with so don't want filters on

over a year ago

We have it on ours, but we like chatting to those on the forums, if one was to message us with a laugh about a post ect.

And through the forums, we have chosen the ones we wish to meet, and have added them as friends.

Good laughs they are, and we message each other on and off

over a year ago

It took me a while to find the filters. Also didnt realise that removing single males from who you are looking helps.

By *landfordfabbersCouple
over a year ago

Blandford ish

We have guys on here we are friends with so don't want filters on

By *ordonBennettMan
over a year ago

dover

"We have guys on here we are friends with so don't want filters on "

I have a feeling that if a single male is a friend you could still contact one another even with the filter on..even if you have just messaged him, the filter is bipassed

By *hatFellaNZMan
over a year ago

London

I do wonder sometimes...

over a year ago

"We have guys on here we are friends with so don't want filters on

I have a feeling that if a single male is a friend you could still contact one another even with the filter on..even if you have just messaged him, the filter is bipassed "

is it possible that they might want to make new ones?

By *ordonBennettMan
over a year ago

dover

I have a feeling that if a single male is a friend you could still contact one another even with the filter on..even if you have just messaged him, the filter is bipassed

is it possible that they might want to make new ones?"

Quite possibly in which case the best way of doing that, as couples so often point out on their profiles, is to look for themselves

over a year ago

is it possible that they might want to make new ones?

Quite possibly in which case the best way of doing that, as couples so often point out on their profiles, is ito look for themselves"

But, if the way they're conducting their profile suits them, then maybe they should be able to continue to do exactly that...

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 25/08/14 11:19:54]

over a year ago

I put filters on my search so I DON'T contact those that do not want to see 'single' men. But you'd be surprised how many say they are looking for men in their preferences yet in the text say 'no single men - stop contacting us'.

So the solution is simple, if you don't want to remove message filters but do want to make it clear you're not interested in meeting single men, just remove 'men' from your preferences or don't be surprised when they do contact you (I don't by the way, I read profiles in full first)

over a year ago

"

Why not just set the filters to stop any contact , or are we missing something ? "

We get lots of mail from couples where just the Guy wants to play. Filters wouldnt be any good at all.

By *ncutgemMan
over a year ago

Bath ish

Its the ones listing - seeking F M Cpl etc

note the M and then saying no single males ...............Derrr

By *eddonistikMan
over a year ago

Manchester

I've had some interesting interactions with people on here who are not interested in being contacted by single for sexual reasons. However they don't mind swapping mails with sensible people who want to discuss subjects on the forums. They just don't want mails off single men telling that have a big cock and would like to shag them.

over a year ago

"I put filters on my search so I DON'T contact those that do not want to see 'single' men. But you'd be surprised how many say they are looking for men in their preferences yet in the text say 'no single men - stop contacting us'.

So the solution is simple, if you don't want to remove message filters but do want to make it clear you're not interested in meeting single men, just remove 'men' from your preferences or don't be surprised when they do contact you (I don't by the way, I read profiles in full first)

"

And if you don't have anything on your 'looking for' list......

By *ark NoirMan
over a year ago

London

"They might like to laugh at all the messages they have got from men who havn't read the profile

They would secretly be devastated by lack of interest and messages from men,even though they don't want them "

Spot on.

By *igeiaWoman
over a year ago

Bristol

The 'looking for' list is the best filter going. I learnt my lesson on filters early on; I messaged a guy first on that instance so it avoided my filters anyway but he encouraged me ro change them. As a result my BF messaged me first and I wouldn't have met him or messaged him otherwise since he has a pretty nondescript profile for reasons I now understand. Yes I do still get random unsolicited messages from people I have no interest in but the fact I'm 'not looking for' means it's manageable.

over a year ago

"They would secretly be devastated by lack of interest and messages from men,

Bang on !

"

over a year ago

"They would secretly be devastated by lack of interest and messages from men,even though they don't want them "

Bingo.

over a year ago

yes as a "victim" of this I agree. Get a vicarious thill - sick f*ckers lol

over a year ago

"hi all, read this all the time on couple profiles

"Not looking for single guys, if we want you we will find you.. "

Why not just set the filters to stop any contact , or are we missing something ? Connie xx"

It would seem to be the simple option and far easier than typing all that.

By *unPeteMan
over a year ago

Near Bristol

Either they don't know how to set up filters or they don't mind talking to men but don't want to meet any,

over a year ago

They are so up to themselfs they don't know they can block single men, shows some cant use the site lol

By *how m3 the ropesMan
over a year ago

llanelli

I didn't know you had filters xxx sick n tired saying no to males....

By *how m3 the ropesMan
over a year ago

llanelli

"I didn't know you had filters xxx sick n tired saying no to males.... "

In a polite way of course

over a year ago

When we wasn't meeting singles we were more than happy for them to contact to chat and to be honest we didn't feel the need for filters as we didn't get that much contact anyway and it's hardly the end of the world if we had a message anyway.

Used to chat about the club scene all the time with no drama to singles.

over a year ago

I wanna add as well that you never see "NO SINGLE WOMEN", just for the men lol.

Post new Message to Thread