Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

cumming on a meet

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Hands up how many ladies DON'T cum (clitorally- proper job) with anyone else but themselves? Or on a meet? (Despite trying every trick in the book) ... Im not counting squirting... i can do that repeatedly but the sensation is dispersed all over my body so less intense.. and I don't cum through penetration.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

sometimes i don't cum. am not bothered though, i enjoy all the body contact, the playing around and banter, and that feeling before you cum anyway.

over a year ago

Same here, its not much of a deal, only thing that matters if penetration been going on

over a year ago

I always do....normally more than once. I'd be disappointed and frustrated if I didn't.

By *othingButCocoChanelWoman
over a year ago

Glasgow

"Hands up how many ladies DON'T cum (clitorally- proper job) with anyone else but themselves? Or on a meet? (Despite trying every trick in the book) ... Im not counting squirting... i can do that repeatedly but the sensation is dispersed all over my body so less intense.. and I don't cum through penetration. "

Me, only if i make myself

Squirt easy thought

over a year ago

I am the opposite ! I cum very easily but have different levels if that makes sense.... so I could cum over 10 times at a meet but then 1 orgasm at another could be more powerful than the ten

over a year ago

I can cum with others it don't happen often though, men have to put a lot of work into making me cum but sadly most just cant be bothered with the effort, but when it does happen its bloody great, so much better sharing the experience with someone rather than wanking alone

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

So many things I agree with. The contact is gorgeous.. and i love the feelings i do get... i think orgasms vary so widely. I squirt so easily and really enjoy it but those leg trembling clitgasms elude me when i have company. I think its because i take forever ... way over 20 mins .. and i worry theyre gettin bored

over a year ago

"I always do....normally more than once. I'd be disappointed and frustrated if I didn't."
snap

over a year ago

"So many things I agree with. The contact is gorgeous.. and i love the feelings i do get... i think orgasms vary so widely. I squirt so easily and really enjoy it but those leg trembling clitgasms elude me when i have company. I think its because i take forever ... way over 20 mins .. and i worry theyre gettin bored "

Just enjoy it and don't worry....I'm sure they're not getting bored lol

over a year ago

Its all about being relaxed enough to fully let go. Not easy in the presence of one let alone a big group situation.

I have been with many woman who, despite my best efforts on their clit, have not cum and yet they said that during masturbation they cum easily.

And before any of you say my oral technique must be crap, I need to say that I have had many satisfied woman compliment me on my amazing tongue.

over a year ago

"Its all about being relaxed enough to fully let go. Not easy in the presence of one let alone a big group situation.

I have been with many woman who, despite my best efforts on their clit, have not cum and yet they said that during masturbation they cum easily.

And before any of you say my oral technique must be crap, I need to say that I have had many satisfied woman compliment me on my amazing tongue."

It doesn't mean you're crap. Some women just don't cum on meets.

over a year ago

"Its all about being relaxed enough to fully let go. Not easy in the presence of one let alone a big group situation.

And before any of you say my oral technique must be crap, I need to say that I have had many satisfied woman compliment me on my amazing tongue.

It doesn't mean you're crap. Some women just don't cum on meets. "

I guess that is a fundamental difference between men and woman then. I would feel like I had a good sex session unless I orgasm.

By *opping_candyWoman
over a year ago

West Yorkshire

It doesn't mean you're crap. Some women just don't cum on meets.

I guess that is a fundamental difference between men and woman then. I would feel like I had a good sex session unless I orgasm."

Also oral isn't for everyone. I have only had an orgasm from oral sex a couple of times in my life and usually due to other horny goings on that tipped me over the edge. I can rarely really relax and enjoy it. I'd rather have fingers any day.

Post new Message to Thread