Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Club...First visit

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

I went to the Vanilla Alternative on Friday night. It was my first visit to a club. What an eye opener it was!

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

In what way?

over a year ago

Good night?

over a year ago

In what way. Ive always fancied trying a club.

over a year ago

Well the woman were wild. Some were having sex with 3 or 4 guys at a time.

over a year ago

"Well the woman were wild. Some were having sex with 3 or 4 guys at a time."

I don't believe that.

over a year ago

Never been a club but they seem very expensive for a single guy

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 24/08/14 11:57:35]

over a year ago

"Well the woman were wild. Some were having sex with 3 or 4 guys at a time."

That's pretty normal in a club. I'm sure there were also some that only played with their partners too.

What were you expecting?

Oh and were any of them whores? was it a research trip based on your other thread?

over a year ago

If there were prostitutes in there I think I would of got a fuck. As it was I only got a BJ. I also licked one girl to a very noisy orgasm.

over a year ago

"If there were prostitutes in there I think I would of got a fuck. As it was I only got a BJ. ."

Priceless!!!!!

Aww maybe the women recognised you off here.

over a year ago

"If there were prostitutes in there I think I would of got a fuck. As it was I only got a BJ. I also licked one girl to a very noisy orgasm."

Ha ha brilliant so the only way you would have got a fuck at the VA single men night would have been if a prostitute was there.

Says it all. I hope the VA see this.

over a year ago

"If there were prostitutes in there I think I would of got a fuck. As it was I only got a BJ. I also licked one girl to a very noisy orgasm.

Ha ha brilliant so the only way you would have got a fuck at the VA single men night would have been if a prostitute was there.

Says it all. I hope the VA see this. "

I wasn't suggesting the VA hires prostitutes. My point was that had there been one there I probably would of got a fuck. As it was I think most people there were regulars and had already decided who was playing with who. PS- stop the shit stirring.

over a year ago

"If there were prostitutes in there I think I would of got a fuck. As it was I only got a BJ. I also licked one girl to a very noisy orgasm.

I wasn't suggesting the VA hires prostitutes. My point was that had there been one there I probably would of got a fuck. As it was I think most people there were regulars and had already decided who was playing with who. PS- stop the shit stirring."

Why don't you say what a great night you had and perhaps leave a review accordingly. instead of shit stirring yourself by dropping in the prostitute word!

The VA is a great club you had a great time and had fun so why not spread that happiness instead of being inflammatory.

over a year ago

I did have a great night. Its a classy venue and the hotel is very pleasant too.

over a year ago

It was my 1st club and I loved it! Pity it's a bit far and expensive although I would go again!

On another note, I feel the OP gets a little too much stick for his albeit poor choice of wording sometimes.

OP I'm glad you're enjoying this and the forums!

over a year ago

"I did have a great night. Its a classy venue and the hotel is very pleasant too."

Glad you had a good night. Did it change your opinion of clubs now you've been?

over a year ago

Im not sure I would go again. Its very expensive and there is no guarantee of sex. I think I may just stick with one to one home or hotel meets.

over a year ago

I wasn't suggesting the VA hires prostitutes. My point was that had there been one there I probably would of got a fuck. As it was I think most people there were regulars and had already decided who was playing with who. PS- stop the shit stirring.

Why don't you say what a great night you had and perhaps leave a review accordingly. instead of shit stirring yourself by dropping in the prostitute word!

The VA is a great club you had a great time and had fun so why not spread that happiness instead of being inflammatory. "

In fairness to the OP it was me that bought up the working girl subject by referencing one of his previous threads, he then replied that there weren't working girls there and if there had been he may have actually had more fun then he did....he in no was insinuated the The VA employed working girls.

The OP does post inflammatory comments & threads on occasions, this was not one of them.

By *abioMan
over a year ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

"Im not sure I would go again. Its very expensive and there is no guarantee of sex. I think I may just stick with one to one home or hotel meets."

but there has never been any guarentee of any sex at ANY club.... and if thats what you were going on the premise off... I could have saved you a trip!!!

its the "well i have paid" mentality that is my biggest bugbear...

Post new Message to Thread