Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

what is it with some people

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

What is it with some people one here u tex them and all that happens they block u I only texed to say hello but then that happens

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *bi HaiveMan
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Cheeseville, Somerset

"What is it with some people one here u tex them and all that happens they block u I only texed to say hello but then that happens "

Maybe - just maybe - they're not interested in chatting?

*check the 'scared of the block button' thread in the lounge for other possible viewpoints!

A

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

changed there mind . Some its fine until its too close for comfort .

over a year ago

Ok cool I'm the kind of person who like to have a chat and get to know the person

over a year ago

Ok thank u

By *edangel_2013Woman
over a year ago

southend

As a tip, many women and couples on here will read a profile before they read a message. A "hello" combined with your profile, would mean many won't bother to try to get to know you.

over a year ago

Oh no I jut don't say hello lol I go one abit u know to see if they get back to me u know

over a year ago

"Oh no I jut don't say hello lol I go one abit u know to see if they get back to me u know "

Maybe they don't understand you? lol

By *rinking-in-laCouple
over a year ago

Bristol

Using text speak puts a lot of people off too.

over a year ago

Ooops sorry is this better no more tex speak

over a year ago

I'm talking english aint I lol

over a year ago

Preferences - if there's no attraction - why bother pursuing correspondence that is going to go nowhere?

Could be something as plain as - "I don't like beards" - you'd get blocked by me for that alone lol

Think of it as a self-blocking - I'm saving you from wasting your time with someone who isn't interested.

over a year ago

"I'm talking english aint I lol "

Use the 'reply and quote' button so people can see who you are replying to. x

over a year ago

This site allows people who are mutually attracted to or wish to experience something that the other person offers. If you fall outside that persons preferences then you may get blocked simple as that.

By *ensualtouch15Man
over a year ago

ashby de la zouch

"What is it with some people one here u tex them and all that happens they block u I only texed to say hello but then that happens "

They block you ? Really ? Damn you're lucky

I send a message introducing myself and politely asking to be blocked if not interested ? They hardly ever do .plenty reply saying they like the pic and the profile and then decide to send monosyllabic one word responses to express their desire to know more. I wish they would block me ,know where one stands then .I end up having to do the blocking xxx

over a year ago

I had a particularly nasty message yesterday. From a guy i dont talk to..have never met..and never will. He msgd saying im only on fab to put up teasing pics...and its a shame i havent got a real sex life. I replied saying ..haha i had a meet last night..just because i dont feel the need to post a veri every single time to broadcast my rendezvous doesnt give others the right to attack me..it seems you cant win..if you have a long list of veris ur a slag..m and f..if you dont ur a prick tease..the mind boggles. Just wish there wasnt so much bitchiness..

over a year ago

"I had a particularly nasty message yesterday. From a guy i dont talk to..have never met..and never will. He msgd saying im only on fab to put up teasing pics...and its a shame i havent got a real sex life. I replied saying ..haha i had a meet last night..just because i dont feel the need to post a veri every single time to broadcast my rendezvous doesnt give others the right to attack me..it seems you cant win..if you have a long list of veris ur a slag..m and f..if you dont ur a prick tease..the mind boggles. Just wish there wasnt so much bitchiness.. "

You shouldn't have justified his comments with a response. It's none of his or anyone's business how you use your profile. You have to accept that some people are complete fuckwits and report and block

over a year ago

"I had a particularly nasty message yesterday. From a guy i dont talk to..have never met..and never will. He msgd saying im only on fab to put up teasing pics...and its a shame i havent got a real sex life. I replied saying ..haha i had a meet last night..just because i dont feel the need to post a veri every single time to broadcast my rendezvous doesnt give others the right to attack me..it seems you cant win..if you have a long list of veris ur a slag..m and f..if you dont ur a prick tease..the mind boggles. Just wish there wasnt so much bitchiness..

You shouldn't have justified his comments with a response. It's none of his or anyone's business how you use your profile. You have to accept that some people are complete fuckwits and report and block "

Ha!

over a year ago

Well you have beautiful pictures.

over a year ago

"Well you have beautiful pictures.

"

All the better to tease you with my dear

over a year ago

"I had a particularly nasty message yesterday. From a guy i dont talk to..have never met..and never will. He msgd saying im only on fab to put up teasing pics...and its a shame i havent got a real sex life. I replied saying ..haha i had a meet last night..just because i dont feel the need to post a veri every single time to broadcast my rendezvous doesnt give others the right to attack me..it seems you cant win..if you have a long list of veris ur a slag..m and f..if you dont ur a prick tease..the mind boggles. Just wish there wasnt so much bitchiness..

You shouldn't have justified his comments with a response. It's none of his or anyone's business how you use your profile. You have to accept that some people are complete fuckwits and report and block "

over a year ago

over a year ago

"I had a particularly nasty message yesterday. From a guy i dont talk to..have never met..and never will. He msgd saying im only on fab to put up teasing pics...and its a shame i havent got a real sex life. I replied saying ..haha i had a meet last night..just because i dont feel the need to post a veri every single time to broadcast my rendezvous doesnt give others the right to attack me..it seems you cant win..if you have a long list of veris ur a slag..m and f..if you dont ur a prick tease..the mind boggles. Just wish there wasnt so much bitchiness.. "

Its his opinion I guess but its a little sad he had to tell you it would have been far more dignified just to say goodbye and leave you to it. Don't swell on it many people get frustrated at times that's life.

over a year ago

In reply to Doctor Rock

He messaged me..wasnt a conversation. He just felt the need to say this to me..and then blocked me

over a year ago

"In reply to Doctor Rock

He messaged me..wasnt a conversation. He just felt the need to say this to me..and then blocked me "

I've had a few random abusive messages from people that I've never even spoken to before. Its sad if that's what some get off on. I'd imagine with this attitude they can never get a meet so get their kicks by other means. Sad that they need to boost their fragile egos by putting others down. Just laugh at their pathetic immaturity

By *ordonBennettMan
over a year ago

dover

"In reply to Doctor Rock

He messaged me..wasnt a conversation. He just felt the need to say this to me..and then blocked me

I've had a few random abusive messages from people that I've never even spoken to before. Its sad if that's what some get off on. I'd imagine with this attitude they can never get a meet so get their kicks by other means. Sad that they need to boost their fragile egos by putting others down. Just laugh at their pathetic immaturity "

There is a good deal of that on the forums and in messages.

Post new Message to Thread