Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

chemistry

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

I am still pretty new to swinging so my question is this once you decided to set up a meet whether its a social or otherwise do you still have to have abit of chemistry between you all in order for it to be a successful night or is this wrong.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

There is no right or wrong answer, it depends on what your needs are if you want chemistry there and if there is chemistry there it makes it more of a natural flow, it's not essential to everybody xxhelenxx

over a year ago

For me there has to be an attraction, I can't play with someone just because we had good banter lol but it is personal choice

over a year ago

Ahh ok I just think u got yo have some kind of atraction to the other people especially as I am still exploring my bi side I have to like the woman I am going with.

By *orthyorkypairCouple
over a year ago

North Yorkshire

"I am still pretty new to swinging so my question is this once you decided to set up a meet whether its a social or otherwise do you still have to have abit of chemistry between you all in order for it to be a successful night or is this wrong."

for us yes there needs to be chemistry, but others may not need it

over a year ago

For me there has to be chemistry i gotta fancy the person im goin to be playin with

over a year ago

There has to be some chemistry tbh! I could have sex with someone I'm

Not into in anyway!

over a year ago

Ok thts gd cos I dnt like cold sex I love kissing and foreplay the buid of the intensity is better then the sex just glad the chemistry seems to be normal even in the swinging world xx

over a year ago

"Ok thts gd cos I dnt like cold sex I love kissing and foreplay the buid of the intensity is better then the sex just glad the chemistry seems to be normal even in the swinging world xx "
the sex is better with lots of kissin an foreplay

Post new Message to Thread