Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Women who DONT want their guy being Bi

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Ive seen a lot of profiles on here where women want to watch their guy with other blokes, I just wondered if there are many like me who would be appalled at the thought of their man wanting another man? Please dont take offence if you are Bi I have nothing against you and we do meet bi guys as long as they play straight, Im a bi women and love ff play. But Stu is 150% straight and thats how I like/want him, the thought of watching him with another guy would churn my stomach and probably send me running for the divorce courts lol are there other women like me or is it so socially acceptable now that the vast majority would like to, or wouldn't mind watching their guy suck another cock or more?

(closed, thread got too big)

Reply privately

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

No you're not alone, lots of women feel the same.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Nope I'm the same as the op. X

Reply privately

By *iewMan
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Angus & Findhorn

any 'bi guy' threads brings out the people declaring they are cool with it and the ones who aren't...

some range from 'it not being for them', to others being physically sick at the thought....

Reply privately

over a year ago

"any 'bi guy' threads brings out the people declaring they are cool with it and the ones who aren't...

some range from 'it not being for them', to others being physically sick at the thought...."

And your point is??

Reply privately

By *iewMan
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Angus & Findhorn

"any 'bi guy' threads brings out the people declaring they are cool with it and the ones who aren't...

some range from 'it not being for them', to others being physically sick at the thought....

And your point is??"

simple... I answered your question, some people do, some people don't

and the reaction to bi guys differ from person to person

what part was difficult

Reply privately

over a year ago

My question was about women, you didnt answer anything just stated the obvious, and as a man you couldnt answer the question, but thanks for trying was obviously to difficult for you to understand

Reply privately

over a year ago

I expect many feel like you, OP....and many don't. When will people just accept that we are all different and we all have different preferences and stop trying to over analyse everything. If you don't like something then fine. Why look for back up from other members?

Reply privately

By *iewMan
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Angus & Findhorn

"My question was about women, you didnt answer anything just stated the obvious, and as a man you couldnt answer the question, but thanks for trying was obviously to difficult for you to understand "

I did understand, thanks... I took it to be about women who may love their man deeply and if he declared his bisexuality, she may run to the divorce court.

I get it....

Reply privately

over a year ago

"I expect many feel like you, OP....and many don't. When will people just accept that we are all different and we all have different preferences and stop trying to over analyse everything. If you don't like something then fine. Why look for back up from other members? "

Because declaring that you aren't into something often leads to others on the forum bashing you for being narrow minded or suffering from some form of 'ism' which noone living in an enlightened society or partaking in the swinging lifestyle is supposed to suffer from.

OP, i also dont like watching bi guy play. I dont mind playing with bi guys, i just want them to play straight when playing with me. I'm greedy and want the attention, plus it does nothing to stimulate me and if I'm not stimulated then i will discontinue play. There's nothing wrong with knowing what you do or do not find sexually appealing and respectfully communicating that with others.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"I expect many feel like you, OP....and many don't. When will people just accept that we are all different and we all have different preferences and stop trying to over analyse everything. If you don't like something then fine. Why look for back up from other members? "

Its not back up Im looking for Im not gonna change if Im the only one, neither am I gonna jump for joy if Im in the majority, I just wondered thats all because I was surprised at how often I see women saying they want to see their guy with another guy. So I was intrigued to see if it was a large proportion or not.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"I expect many feel like you, OP....and many don't. When will people just accept that we are all different and we all have different preferences and stop trying to over analyse everything. If you don't like something then fine. Why look for back up from other members?

Because declaring that you aren't into something often leads to others on the forum bashing you for being narrow minded or suffering from some form of 'ism' which noone living in an enlightened society or partaking in the swinging lifestyle is supposed to suffer from.

OP, i also dont like watching bi guy play. I dont mind playing with bi guys, i just want them to play straight when playing with me. I'm greedy and want the attention, plus it does nothing to stimulate me and if I'm not stimulated then i will discontinue play. There's nothing wrong with knowing what you do or do not find sexually appealing and respectfully communicating that with others. "

Thank you, I am waiting to be accused of being narrow minded or homophobic (which would be funny as Im bi myself lol)

Reply privately

over a year ago

"

"

So I still don't understand why anyone feels the need to declare they aren't into something. I can understand those that declare they like something and want a discussion with those with similar interests, but to declare that something sickens you and would lead to divorce is in my opinion very negative and will only lead to further negativity.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"I expect many feel like you, OP....and many don't. When will people just accept that we are all different and we all have different preferences and stop trying to over analyse everything. If you don't like something then fine. Why look for back up from other members?

OP, i also dont like watching bi guy play. I dont mind playing with bi guys, i just want them to play straight when playing with me. I'm greedy and want the attention, plus it does nothing to stimulate me and if I'm not stimulated then i will discontinue play. There's nothing wrong with knowing what you do or do not find sexually appealing and respectfully communicating that with others.

Thank you, I am waiting to be accused of being narrow minded or homophobic (which would be funny as Im bi myself lol) "

It will actually be quite interesting to see responses to this. Bi guys may have a lot of quality info to impart based on experiences they've had with regard to playing with women, and the reasons they've been told as to why the women did it didn't like to watch.

Reply privately

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 24/08/14 11:10:59]

Reply privately

over a year ago

"

So I still don't understand why anyone feels the need to declare they aren't into something. I can understand those that declare they like something and want a discussion with those with similar interests, but to declare that something sickens you and would lead to divorce is in my opinion very negative and will only lead to further negativity."

Well if a guy gets into a relationship and only THEN admits hes bi he was being dishonest and there for deserves divorce. Besides I did put a laugh after that comment to display it was a light hearted comment As I said Im surprised by the large number who do like it and just wondered if its a reflection on society as we know it, but you are the hostile reply I knew would come because some people just dont like life as they know it being questioned, but this is a discussion forum open for all questions, if you dont like the question or dont see the need for it being asked, move on and answer a different one, the only negativity is by people like you getting funny with people for asking!

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Ive seen a lot of profiles on here where women want to watch their guy with other blokes, I just wondered if there are many like me who would be appalled at the thought of their man wanting another man? Please dont take offence if you are Bi I have nothing against you and we do meet bi guys as long as they play straight, Im a bi women and love ff play. But Stu is 150% straight and thats how I like/want him, the thought of watching him with another guy would churn my stomach and probably send me running for the divorce courts lol are there other women like me or is it so socially acceptable now that the vast majority would like to, or wouldn't mind watching their guy suck another cock or more?"
I would be mortified but not as much as he would

Reply privately

over a year ago

"

It will actually be quite interesting to see responses to this. Bi guys may have a lot of quality info to impart based on experiences they've had with regard to playing with women, and the reasons they've been told as to why the women did it didn't like to watch. "

Yup your right it will be and if they have an interesting response Ill welcome it, but as the guy who posted earlier made a very generic post that said some will some wont like it and that repsonse could have been put into almost any thread here, it seemed a bit pointless lol

Reply privately

By *ouple in LancashireCouple
over a year ago

in Lancashire

Op, your coming across as a bit aggressive in your responses to those who don't agree with you..?

its an open forum and the nature of it is that some will agree and some wont..

Reply privately

over a year ago

I love watching guys together, my ex was not bi but he didn't mind me meeting other bi guys for MMF, i think if i ever did get into another relationship it would more likely be with a bi guy, i just find them more sexually open

Reply privately

over a year ago

"

So I still don't understand why anyone feels the need to declare they aren't into something. I can understand those that declare they like something and want a discussion with those with similar interests, but to declare that something sickens you and would lead to divorce is in my opinion very negative and will only lead to further negativity."

With all due respect, if one is curious about not liking something why is that different to being curious about liking something? I agree that we should ask treat each other with respect and often that is lacking on the forums yet threads need not descend into disrespectful madness. The reason that they do is often because some are so busy demanding that others respect them and their opinions that they forget that they should give to others the very courtesy they are demanding from them.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Op, your coming across as a bit aggressive in your responses to those who don't agree with you..?

its an open forum and the nature of it is that some will agree and some wont.."

Thank you. I think that was my point. There are ways of asking a question and I found the OP came across in a very negative way.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Op, your coming across as a bit aggressive in your responses to those who don't agree with you..?

Im sorry if thats the case but Ive only been aggressive to somebody that attacked me for asking the question, it had nothing to do with whether or not they agree with me!

Im very open to opposing _iews, but to say "you have no reason to ask you deserve negativity for it" is aggressive to me, but I guess thats ok is it??

Reply privately

over a year ago

im getting the popcorn out early on this one

Reply privately

over a year ago

in Lancashire

its an open forum and the nature of it is that some will agree and some wont..

Im sorry if thats the case but Ive only been aggressive to somebody that attacked me for asking the question, it had nothing to do with whether or not they agree with me!

Im very open to opposing _iews, but to say "you have no reason to ask you deserve negativity for it" is aggressive to me, but I guess thats ok is it?? "

perceptions eh..

Reply privately

over a year ago

"

It will actually be quite interesting to see responses to this. Bi guys may have a lot of quality info to impart based on experiences they've had with regard to playing with women, and the reasons they've been told as to why the women did it didn't like to watch.

Yup your right it will be and if they have an interesting response Ill welcome it, but as the guy who posted earlier made a very generic post that said some will some wont like it and that repsonse could have been put into almost any thread here, it seemed a bit pointless lol"

That gentleman actually gave you the reality of what you will find in the other responses. Some will agree with you, some won't. That is the nature of both humanity and this forum and he's wise enough in both to have noticed that.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"I love watching guys together, my ex was not bi but he didn't mind me meeting other bi guys for MMF, i think if i ever did get into another relationship it would more likely be with a bi guy, i just find them more sexually open"

Thank you Im glad somebody can give an opposing _iew without getting the hump lol

Reply privately

over a year ago

For us, it is pretty much the opposite. Mr is bi and I am happy to see him sucking another guy off because I know he enjoys it and I like to see him happy. I (Mrs) am not looking to explore my bi side just yet, as I am more than happy to be satisfied by a plethora of cock. It's what I enjoy and what he enjoys, so that's what we do...

If everyone is happy and nobody is pressured to do something, then it is always going to be fun - thats the swinging that we all love.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"

Yup your right it will be and if they have an interesting response Ill welcome it, but as the guy who posted earlier made a very generic post that said some will some wont like it and that repsonse could have been put into almost any thread here, it seemed a bit pointless lol

That gentleman actually gave you the reality of what you will find in the other responses. Some will agree with you, some won't. That is the nature of both humanity and this forum and he's wise enough in both to have noticed that. "

He stated the obvious and answered nothing. I kinda guessed when I posted this some will agree some wont. Its kinda like saying when you go out it might rain it might not, but you wouldnt expect to be told that if you looked on the weather channel lol

Reply privately

over a year ago

I don't believe I have attacked anyone....

Reply privately

By *bi HaiveMan
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Cheeseville, Somerset

"My question was about women, you didnt answer anything just stated the obvious, and as a man you couldnt answer the question, but thanks for trying was obviously to difficult for you to understand "

Why can a guy not answer the question?

I'm sure most of us guys have met, chatted to - or even 'shock horror' - played with couples or been in a relationship with a woman!

I've played with couples where after discussions pre meet it's been made clear the guy is, as you say, 150% straight, and that there'll be no male/male contact. I've also met the opposite.

Is my contribution any less valid?

Fox enjoys it when we play with (orally) bi guys. I can go get her and she'll post the same if you like? But the response would be the same!

A

Reply privately

over a year ago

"For us, it is pretty much the opposite. Mr is bi and I am happy to see him sucking another guy off because I know he enjoys it and I like to see him happy. I (Mrs) am not looking to explore my bi side just yet, as I am more than happy to be satisfied by a plethora of cock. It's what I enjoy and what he enjoys, so that's what we do...

If everyone is happy and nobody is pressured to do something, then it is always going to be fun - thats the swinging that we all love."

Hell yeah Im seriously NOT against people who do enjoy it, its just not for me, its no different from people who like black guys, I only like white but I wouldnt be disgusted with people saying they want a black guy. I was purely just interested in amount of women who do like seeing it as a post to dont

Reply privately

over a year ago

What if a guy gets married and develops sexual feelings for men after? Lots of women decide to dabble with other women years after they got married, why cant men? women who love their husband would be understanding and work through this, especially in this life style surely?

Reply privately

over a year ago

I couldn't imagine my ex husband with a man. The thought makes me shudder,but that's probably because I know him so well. I wouldn't mind a bi boyfriend now but wouldn't try to turn a straight man bi

Reply privately

over a year ago

"

So I still don't understand why anyone feels the need to declare they aren't into something. I can understand those that declare they like something and want a discussion with those with similar interests, but to declare that something sickens you and would lead to divorce is in my opinion very negative and will only lead to further negativity.

With all due respect, if one is curious about not liking something why is that different to being curious about liking something? I agree that we should ask treat each other with respect and often that is lacking on the forums yet threads need not descend into disrespectful madness. The reason that they do is often because some are so busy demanding that others respect them and their opinions that they forget that they should give to others the very courtesy they are demanding from them. "

Reply privately

By *AURA6969TV/TS
over a year ago

RUGBY

"Ive seen a lot of profiles on here where women want to watch their guy with other blokes, I just wondered if there are many like me who would be appalled at the thought of their man wanting another man? Please dont take offence if you are Bi I have nothing against you and we do meet bi guys as long as they play straight, Im a bi women and love ff play. But Stu is 150% straight and thats how I like/want him, the thought of watching him with another guy would churn my stomach and probably send me running for the divorce courts lol are there other women like me or is it so socially acceptable now that the vast majority would like to, or wouldn't mind watching their guy suck another cock or more?"
I find this strange as your bi

Reply privately

over a year ago

"What if a guy gets married and develops sexual feelings for men after? Lots of women decide to dabble with other women years after they got married, why cant men? women who love their husband would be understanding and work through this, especially in this life style surely? "

Maybe but is it wrong for the women to say to a guy OK I can accept your bi but I never want to see you with another guy??

The guy can then choose to stay and not fill that desire or leave, you cant force somebody to accept something they dont like anymore than you can tell somebody to stop liking something they do like, but at the same time you dont HAVE to stay in a relationship.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Ive seen a lot of profiles on here where women want to watch their guy with other blokes, I just wondered if there are many like me who would be appalled at the thought of their man wanting another man? Please dont take offence if you are Bi I have nothing against you and we do meet bi guys as long as they play straight, Im a bi women and love ff play. But Stu is 150% straight and thats how I like/want him, the thought of watching him with another guy would churn my stomach and probably send me running for the divorce courts lol are there other women like me or is it so socially acceptable now that the vast majority would like to, or wouldn't mind watching their guy suck another cock or more?I find this strange as your bi "

To be honest it kinda doesnt make sense to me, its very hard to explain. I think with my hubby it is, as somebody else says, because I know him so well and know he would never entertain the idea, but with somebody else it wouldn't offend or sicken me as much as just not turn me on in anyway shape or form!

Reply privately

over a year ago

I'd be the same if my wife got fat. Kick her out. Fat birds make me gag. Just a personal preference. Bang out of order if I married her when she was slim and pretty then she turned into a blob. #vom.

Reply privately

over a year ago

I can pull straight guys

Reply privately

By *iewMan
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Angus & Findhorn

"I'd be the same if my wife got fat. Kick her out. Fat birds make me gag. Just a personal preference. Bang out of order if I married her when she was slim and pretty then she turned into a blob. #vom.

"

Reply privately

over a year ago

"What if a guy gets married and develops sexual feelings for men after? Lots of women decide to dabble with other women years after they got married, why cant men? women who love their husband would be understanding and work through this, especially in this life style surely? "

My thoughts exactly. If you love someone surely you accept them for what they are, even if it's not your thing or you don't want to be involved.

Sure lots of women feel this way but then I'd expect some may be the wives of some of the men who are secretly on fabguys.

Reply privately

over a year ago

in Lancashire

people change..

with some what was 'not for them' does become a curiosity then something enjoyable to be shared..

tis life..

Reply privately

over a year ago

"What if a guy gets married and develops sexual feelings for men after? Lots of women decide to dabble with other women years after they got married, why cant men? women who love their husband would be understanding and work through this, especially in this life style surely?

Maybe but is it wrong for the women to say to a guy OK I can accept your bi but I never want to see you with another guy??

The guy can then choose to stay and not fill that desire or leave, you cant force somebody to accept something they dont like anymore than you can tell somebody to stop liking something they do like, but at the same time you dont HAVE to stay in a relationship. "

would that honestly be your reaction to this if your fella did tell you he'd like to try bi? You'd give him an ultimatum of fulfilling his feeling or your relationship?

Reply privately

over a year ago

"I can pull straight guys "

If they continue to play with you knowing your a guy they aint straight

Reply privately

over a year ago

"I'd be the same if my wife got fat. Kick her out. Fat birds make me gag. Just a personal preference. Bang out of order if I married her when she was slim and pretty then she turned into a blob. #vom.

"

haha sorry that made me laugh

Reply privately

over a year ago

"

And of course the funny thing is my wife is quite chunky so I'm not fatist............she is!

Reply privately

over a year ago

Op have you always been bi?

Reply privately

over a year ago

"

Good analogy lol

Reply privately

over a year ago

"What if a guy gets married and develops sexual feelings for men after? Lots of women decide to dabble with other women years after they got married, why cant men? women who love their husband would be understanding and work through this, especially in this life style surely?

The guy can then choose to stay and not fill that desire or leave, you cant force somebody to accept something they dont like anymore than you can tell somebody to stop liking something they do like, but at the same time you dont HAVE to stay in a relationship.

would that honestly be your reaction to this if your fella did tell you he'd like to try bi? You'd give him an ultimatum of fulfilling his feeling or your relationship?

"

Honestly yes, BUT bare in mind he doesnt even play with other women. I am the ONLY person he plays with, HIS CHOICE before you start attacking me for that. I don't like the idea of him playing with anyone else, but have said all along if he said he wanted to join in I would be ok to try it. But if he said he wanted to be with another guy then he would no longer be the guy I fell in love with an married it would be such a MASSIVE change in him that I don't think I could continue to see him in the same way! If I met a guy who was bi and admitted it from the word go that would be a different story, Stu knew I was bi when we met. But the thought of him becoming bi would be as bizarre as him coming home on day and suddenly being asian lol

Reply privately

over a year ago

I think that alot of men married single or in a relationship cant admit the fact that they may be bi, simpy because it would churn there partners stomach and send them running to the divorce court, in my experience there alot more than a handfull of people on here claiming to be 150% straight that clearly arent......

Reply privately

over a year ago

"I can pull straight guys

If they continue to play with you knowing your a guy they aint straight "

But most guys on here show 'straight' on their profile thinking if they have 'bi' listed, they won't get to meet women.

90% of men that have contacted us have told us "I don't have bi on my profile because it puts women and couples off"

So when they do meet, they are already lying from the outset and probably checking out your husbands as much as the wives!!!

Reply privately

over a year ago

Good analogy lol "

Funny, but good analogy no, very very different, thats like saying how dare you get old, how dare you develop wrinkles. Changing your sexuality after many years isnt something that happens to everybody its something the chances are you knew all along and didnt want to admit to!

Reply privately

By *hyllyphyllyMan
over a year ago

Bradford

OP, it's OK. I don't want to meet couples with a straight guy

Reply privately

over a year ago

"I think that alot of men married single or in a relationship cant admit the fact that they may be bi, simpy because it would churn there partners stomach and send them running to the divorce court, in my experience there alot more than a handfull of people on here claiming to be 150% straight that clearly arent...... "

You may well be right, and its a shame they cant be honest. As a bi women I know its hard but I always find honesty is the best policy.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"OP, it's OK. I don't want to meet couples with a straight guy "

Good for you enjoy your meets anyway you can

Reply privately

over a year ago

Good analogy lol

Funny, but good analogy no, very very different, thats like saying how dare you get old, how dare you develop wrinkles. Changing your sexuality after many years isnt something that happens to everybody its something the chances are you knew all along and didnt want to admit to!"

I was being sarcastic. There's no sarcasm emote on here

Reply privately

over a year ago

I think some of the straight men here turn to a man for a blow job because of the lack of offers from women

Reply privately

over a year ago

If they continue to play with you knowing your a guy they aint straight

But most guys on here show 'straight' on their profile thinking if they have 'bi' listed, they won't get to meet women.

90% of men that have contacted us have told us "I don't have bi on my profile because it puts women and couples off"

So when they do meet, they are already lying from the outset and probably checking out your husbands as much as the wives!!! "

They may well be and we will AND HAVE had bi guys here, but as there were no other guys playing the only checking out they could do would have been stu's jeans and t-shirt lol.

Stus best mate is openly gay, neither of us are homophobic, but there are certain things we would not want to see and guy on guy is one of them. His mate wouldnt bring a guy over and sit there groping him in front of us, and we dont go to his and start screwing on his sofa. Just because you know and accept something happens it doesnt make you a bad person for not wanting to see it happen!

Reply privately

over a year ago

"I think some of the straight men here turn to a man for a blow job because of the lack of offers from women"

I could believe that lol

Reply privately

over a year ago

Honesty usually is the best policy but most the time the person claiming to be straight cant admit it to themselves let alone somebody that would react in a manner that could make it worse....

Reply privately

over a year ago

Good analogy lol

Funny, but good analogy no, very very different, thats like saying how dare you get old, how dare you develop wrinkles. Changing your sexuality after many years isnt something that happens to everybody its something the chances are you knew all along and didnt want to admit to!"

getting old and getting fat isn't the same, you have no choice in your age same as you don't choose your sexuality, you do choose to over eat and get fat though, id say peoples sexuality is more online with getting old that getting fat is

Reply privately

over a year ago

"

I hope she doesn't read the forums.

Reply privately

over a year ago

My thoughts exactly. If you love someone surely you accept them for what they are, even if it's not your thing or you don't want to be involved.

Sure lots of women feel this way but then I'd expect some may be the wives of some of the men who are secretly on fabguys."

It's usually the guys that claim to be 150% straight. Ignorance is bliss.

Reply privately

over a year ago

I hope she doesn't read the forums. "

she'd be really angry....especially if she found out he was bi too

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Honesty usually is the best policy but most the time the person claiming to be straight cant admit it to themselves let alone somebody that would react in a manner that could make it worse...."

As I said being Bi myself I do understand that.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Good analogy lol

Funny, but good analogy no, very very different, thats like saying how dare you get old, how dare you develop wrinkles. Changing your sexuality after many years isnt something that happens to everybody its something the chances are you knew all along and didnt want to admit to!

getting old and getting fat isn't the same, you have no choice in your age same as you don't choose your sexuality, you do choose to over eat and get fat though, id say peoples sexuality is more online with getting old that getting fat is"

So your one of the people who thinks every single fat person over eats and thats the ONLY reason are you. ok...

Reply privately

over a year ago

she'd be really angry....especially if she found out he was bi too "

Only 149% straight.

Reply privately

By *bi HaiveMan
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Cheeseville, Somerset

she'd be really angry....especially if she found out he was bi too "

A

Reply privately

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 24/08/14 11:52:21]

Reply privately

over a year ago

If they continue to play with you knowing your a guy they aint straight "

lol, I was being tongue in cheek,,you need to relax

Reply privately

over a year ago

Good analogy lol

getting old and getting fat isn't the same, you have no choice in your age same as you don't choose your sexuality, you do choose to over eat and get fat though, id say peoples sexuality is more online with getting old that getting fat is

So your one of the people who thinks every single fat person over eats and thats the ONLY reason are you. ok... "

nope, i know some people gain weight due to illness, but they are a tiny percentage of over weight people

this ain't a fat bashing thread though, i only said what i did as a way of showing i don't believe your sexuality is something you choose, same as getting old isn't, but for most of us getting fat is a choice so i don't feel you can compare that to ageing

Reply privately

over a year ago

The profile that amuses me is staight looking for tv/ts.....ha ha

Reply privately

over a year ago

"

So your one of the people who thinks every single fat person over eats and thats the ONLY reason are you. ok... "

you're right, some people can't help getting fat as they mature, just like some people can't help turning bi. Never mind same result. Divorce the disgusting fuckers!

Reply privately

over a year ago

Good analogy lol

So your one of the people who thinks every single fat person over eats and thats the ONLY reason are you. ok...

nope, i know some people gain weight due to illness, but they are a tiny percentage of over weight people

this ain't a fat bashing thread though, i only said what i did as a way of showing i don't believe your sexuality is something you choose, same as getting old isn't, but for most of us getting fat is a choice so i don't feel you can compare that to ageing "

It's a 'bash anyone that disagrees' thread. OP's just looking for a fight- as noted by quite a few people.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"

you're right, some people can't help getting fat as they mature, just like some people can't help turning bi. Never mind same result. Divorce the disgusting fuckers!"

shut up you your getting me in trouble

Reply privately

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

Blooming heck!

Reply privately

over a year ago

Good analogy lol

this ain't a fat bashing thread though, i only said what i did as a way of showing i don't believe your sexuality is something you choose, same as getting old isn't, but for most of us getting fat is a choice so i don't feel you can compare that to ageing

It's a 'bash anyone that disagrees' thread. OP's just looking for a fight- as noted by quite a few people. "

Yes of cooourse I am... I was purely wondering how many are on either side of the fence but I guess my _iew isnt politically correct enough.

Oh for the record I never have said you CHOOSE your sexuality I just struggle to believe a guy can believe hes straight and one day go hey you know what I suddenly want to suck cock. If that urge has always been there and they keep that from a women they enter marriage with, they shouldnt be suprised if one day they admit it and the wife reacts badly.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Good analogy lol

It's a 'bash anyone that disagrees' thread. OP's just looking for a fight- as noted by quite a few people.

Yes of cooourse I am... I was purely wondering how many are on either side of the fence but I guess my _iew isnt politically correct enough.

Oh for the record I never have said you CHOOSE your sexuality I just struggle to believe a guy can believe hes straight and one day go hey you know what I suddenly want to suck cock. If that urge has always been there and they keep that from a women they enter marriage with, they shouldnt be suprised if one day they admit it and the wife reacts badly."

It's all the female hormones in the water from the pill....apparently

Reply privately

By *bi HaiveMan
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Cheeseville, Somerset

Good analogy lol

Oh for the record I never have said you CHOOSE your sexuality I just struggle to believe a guy can believe hes straight and one day go hey you know what I suddenly want to suck cock. If that urge has always been there and they keep that from a women they enter marriage with, they shouldnt be suprised if one day they admit it and the wife reacts badly."

Why should 'that urge' have always been there?

I considered myself 100% straight during both my marriages. It isn't a switch that just flips or a sudden overnight decision. Why do you think there's a 'curious' option, rather than just straight/bi?

A

Reply privately

over a year ago

"

It's all the female hormones in the water from the pill....apparently "

what that turns men bi?

Reply privately

over a year ago

"

"

It's not your point of _iew, it's the way you articulate it.

Reply privately

By *bi HaiveMan
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Cheeseville, Somerset

"

what that turns men bi? "

And I thought guys that only drank posh French bottled mineral water were the camp ones!

Fuck me! Should I sue south west water?

A

Reply privately

over a year ago

"

what that turns men bi?

And I thought guys that only drank posh French bottled mineral water were the camp ones!

Fuck me! Should I sue south west water?

A"

no you leave them alone, more men need to drink water

Reply privately

over a year ago

"

It's not your point of _iew, it's the way you articulate it."

Ive not attacked anyone who has given a straight forward answer to the original question whether they agree or not. But plenty of posters obviously dislike the fact I dared to ask or dislike how I feel and want to insinuate Im a bad person for how I feel. Yet still expect their bottoms kissed. I did NOT set out looking for a fight. I expected some negativity espevially from other bisexual people LIKE ME but the way the thread degenerated is just a shame.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Good analogy lol

Oh for the record I never have said you CHOOSE your sexuality I just struggle to believe a guy can believe hes straight and one day go hey you know what I suddenly want to suck cock. If that urge has always been there and they keep that from a women they enter marriage with, they shouldnt be suprised if one day they admit it and the wife reacts badly.

I considered myself 100% straight during both my marriages. It isn't a switch that just flips or a sudden overnight decision. Why do you think there's a 'curious' option, rather than just straight/bi?

A"

Don't be daft, you were always bi and just hiding it.

Only women are allowed to suddenly get curious and 'try being bi'. Well ...only swinging women...

Reply privately

By *iss_tressWoman
over a year ago

London

A "bit?!!" VERY aggressive!

The only porn I enjoy is gay. I attend bi nights at clubs to watch men at play. I don't meet bi guys because like married, black, short men they don't meet my play needs.

As for my other half sucking another man off?!! It would do nothing for me.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"

A"

that's exactly how it was for my hubby. No bi tendencies at all when we first met it's just something that gradually he became more curious about. It happens.....and luckily for him he was married to me

Reply privately

By *iewMan
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Angus & Findhorn

so some do, some don't

Reply privately

By *ornyboy46Man
over a year ago

heatons

Funny how bi guys get such bad press. I dont seek single guys but not averse to some bi oral in a threesome if the other guy is also up for it. Sharing with a woman is fun and this just adds another dimension for me. Yet I am not curious I enjoy the oral part but have never given or received anal. It is no wonder that so many guys put straight on their profile as they are scared they are limiting the field. So damned if we do and damned if we don't .

I do notice however there is not a thread saying bi women are disgusting and men never say they won't meet bi women . When one on one with a woman im 100 % straight and have been in a threesome too where the woman wants the attention and that is fine we still all get pleasure.

Sorry to rant but each to their own I say as long as it is safe sex and everybody enjoys themselves where is the harm.

Now runs and waits for abuse lol

Reply privately

By *ugby 123Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

O o O oo

I know mr Ruggers is straight and doesn't want to play with men but no knows what happens in the future with any of us.

Having a partner with such strong _iews about stomach turning stuff might make someone hide what they might change their mind about. Our bounderies have changed a lot since we started this.

Now don't get me wrong I don't think people should do anything they don't want to in swinging so even if your hubby did want a bi situation down the line I don't think that you should have to accept watching it just because you are bi....but if he did want to change his mind over anything he might not be able to tell you.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"so some do, some don't "

Reply privately

over a year ago

As I said from the start Ive nothing against bi guys and we will meet them just dont want any mm stuff here thats all.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"so some do, some don't "

Reply privately

over a year ago

I love watching bi guys. When we first got into this, many many years ago if I'd said to him about orally playing with another guy, it would have been "no way !!) But as we have gone on in this, he's been enjoying it, I wanted to dabble in being bi so does he. That's very fair

I'm getting a lot of "all about me" vibes from the OP. Probably just me

Reply privately

over a year ago

"I know mr Ruggers is straight and doesn't want to play with men but no knows what happens in the future with any of us.

Having a partner with such strong _iews about stomach turning stuff might make someone hide what they might change their mind about. Our bounderies have changed a lot since we started this.

Now don't get me wrong I don't think people should do anything they don't want to in swinging so even if your hubby did want a bi situation down the line I don't think that you should have to accept watching it just because you are bi....but if he did want to change his mind over anything he might not be able to tell you."

He knows he could tell me but he knows I would never accept it happenning in my house. His gay mate even offered one d*unken night but didnt get a very polite response lmao

Reply privately

over a year ago

"As I said from the start Ive nothing against bi guys and we will meet them just dont want any mm stuff here thats all."

You shouldn't do anything you don't want to. You are not the only people to feel that way. Everyone is different.

Reply privately

By *iewMan
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Angus & Findhorn

"As I said from the start Ive nothing against bi guys and we will meet them just dont want any mm stuff here thats all.

You shouldn't do anything you don't want to. You are not the only people to feel that way. Everyone is different. "

Reply privately

over a year ago

"

I'm getting a lot of "all about me" vibes from the OP. Probably just me "

As far as our swinging goes in a way it is all about me because he does not want to join in. He lets me choose who we meet, what we do and how we do it.

But as far as our whole relationship goes thats a whole different story. There are some things Id like to try that Stu has said he wouldnt enjoy watching so I dont do them and never will and if hell did freeze over and he said he wanted to suck a cock that would have to be filed in the same place. Its how we work. We both have boundaries and both stick to each others. Neither of us wants the other to be upset or uncomfortable.

Reply privately

By *lackCherryCouple
over a year ago

Bristol

I always enjoy the overwhelmingly tolerant and friendly attitude you get from the forums

Reply privately

over a year ago

Mikki leaps into the room and scatters fairy dust in the air

Reply privately

over a year ago

"

As far as our swinging goes in a way it is all about me because he does not want to join in. He lets me choose who we meet, what we do and how we do it.

But as far as our whole relationship goes thats a whole different story. There are some things Id like to try that Stu has said he wouldnt enjoy watching so I dont do them and never will and if hell did freeze over and he said he wanted to suck a cock that would have to be filed in the same place. Its how we work. We both have boundaries and both stick to each others. Neither of us wants the other to be upset or uncomfortable."

That's fair enough but where in all that are either of you allowed to change? I see swinging as more of a journey, an evolution. How can you experiment and try new things with such rigid boundaries? Doesn't it become dull?

Reply privately

By *eddonistikMan
over a year ago

Manchester

If he's any sense he just does it behind the wife's back, plenty do I can assure you

Reply privately

over a year ago

Hasnt for us so far. When we started all Stu wanted was some pics of a guy groping me. That progressed to full sex, then a threesome with two guys, then Stu joined in for a threesome but didnt enjoy it. I told Stu Id like to involve a women, as I said he knew I was bi and agreed. Lesbian porn has never been his thing and seeing me with another women didnt really do much other than him getting to eye up another naked women lol. So we tried a couple and all enjoyed that. We might try more guys in future but there isnt much more we really want to try we are both happy with what we are doing. If that changes we will discuss it obviously. But there are one or two things that will NEVER happen as Im sure everybody here can agree with. What those things are will be different for everyone and I dont believe those things no matter what they are make anybody a bad person.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"

If he's any sense he just does it behind the wife's back, plenty do I can assure you"

Well I guess Im lucky not to be married to a cheat

Reply privately

over a year ago

"

But as far as our whole relationship goes thats a whole different story. There are some things Id like to try that Stu has said he wouldnt enjoy watching so I dont do them and never will and if hell did freeze over and he said he wanted to suck a cock that would have to be filed in the same place. Its how we work. We both have boundaries and both stick to each others. Neither of us wants the other to be upset or uncomfortable.

That's fair enough but where in all that are either of you allowed to change? I see swinging as more of a journey, an evolution. How can you experiment and try new things with such rigid boundaries? Doesn't it become dull?"

Whilst some of us want and like to experiment, others are happy with the boundaries that they have and don't find it dull to function within them. There's nothing that says that everyone must be experimental. If there were, there would be no such things as 'vanilla' or 'alternative' lifestyle choices.

Reply privately

By *eddonistikMan
over a year ago

Manchester

"

If he's any sense he just does it behind the wife's back, plenty do I can assure you

Well I guess Im lucky not to be married to a cheat "

Yes a lot of women who's husbands contact me and TGirls think that

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Hasnt for us so far. When we started all Stu wanted was some pics of a guy groping me. That progressed to full sex, then a threesome with two guys, then Stu joined in for a threesome but didnt enjoy it. I told Stu Id like to involve a women, as I said he knew I was bi and agreed. Lesbian porn has never been his thing and seeing me with another women didnt really do much other than him getting to eye up another naked women lol. So we tried a couple and all enjoyed that. We might try more guys in future but there isnt much more we really want to try we are both happy with what we are doing. If that changes we will discuss it obviously. But there are one or two things that will NEVER happen as Im sure everybody here can agree with. What those things are will be different for everyone and I dont believe those things no matter what they are make anybody a bad person."

nobody is calling you a bad person. ...I was just curious how it works. That is all.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"

That's fair enough but where in all that are either of you allowed to change? I see swinging as more of a journey, an evolution. How can you experiment and try new things with such rigid boundaries? Doesn't it become dull?

Whilst some of us want and like to experiment, others are happy with the boundaries that they have and don't find it dull to function within them. There's nothing that says that everyone must be experimental. If there were, there would be no such things as 'vanilla' or 'alternative' lifestyle choices. "

again. ... Why is it everything I say someone puts words into my mouth. I asked a question as not everybody does things the way I do. Obviously we all get different things from it. I was trying to see it from the other _iew point. ...

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Hasnt for us so far. When we started all Stu wanted was some pics of a guy groping me. That progressed to full sex, then a threesome with two guys, then Stu joined in for a threesome but didnt enjoy it. I told Stu Id like to involve a women, as I said he knew I was bi and agreed. Lesbian porn has never been his thing and seeing me with another women didnt really do much other than him getting to eye up another naked women lol. So we tried a couple and all enjoyed that. We might try more guys in future but there isnt much more we really want to try we are both happy with what we are doing. If that changes we will discuss it obviously. But there are one or two things that will NEVER happen as Im sure everybody here can agree with. What those things are will be different for everyone and I dont believe those things no matter what they are make anybody a bad person."

Reply privately

By *ugby 123Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

O o O oo

" I see swinging as more of a journey, an evolution. How can you experiment and try new things with such rigid boundaries? ?"

Thats how you see it and that is fine, but some bounderies are not made to be broken as they will never turn someone on, no matter how much experimenting.

Reply privately

By *rightonsteveMan
over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

"

Mines a sorry, sad tale of trickery, mirrors and gullibility

Reply privately

over a year ago

" I see swinging as more of a journey, an evolution. How can you experiment and try new things with such rigid boundaries? ?

Thats how you see it and that is fine, but some bounderies are not made to be broken as they will never turn someone on, no matter how much experimenting."

I used to think like that about a lot of things. People are fascinating creatures

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Hasnt for us so far. When we started all Stu wanted was some pics of a guy groping me. That progressed to full sex, then a threesome with two guys, then Stu joined in for a threesome but didnt enjoy it. I told Stu Id like to involve a women, as I said he knew I was bi and agreed. Lesbian porn has never been his thing and seeing me with another women didnt really do much other than him getting to eye up another naked women lol. So we tried a couple and all enjoyed that. We might try more guys in future but there isnt much more we really want to try we are both happy with what we are doing. If that changes we will discuss it obviously. But there are one or two things that will NEVER happen as Im sure everybody here can agree with. What those things are will be different for everyone and I dont believe those things no matter what they are make anybody a bad person.

nobody is calling you a bad person. ...I was just curious how it works. That is all. "

I know I didnt mean you were calling me a bad person but go back and read the thread lol

Reply privately

over a year ago

"

again. ... Why is it everything I say someone puts words into my mouth. I asked a question as not everybody does things the way I do. ..."

I know isnt it terrible when all you do is ask a question and your accussed of being aggresive, trying to start a fight or have people get narky with you. Guess it must just be the way you come across lol love ya really

Reply privately

over a year ago

"For us, it is pretty much the opposite. Mr is bi and I am happy to see him sucking another guy off because I know he enjoys it and I like to see him happy. I (Mrs) am not looking to explore my bi side just yet, as I am more than happy to be satisfied by a plethora of cock. It's what I enjoy and what he enjoys, so that's what we do...

If everyone is happy and nobody is pressured to do something, then it is always going to be fun - thats the swinging that we all love.

Hell yeah Im seriously NOT against people who do enjoy it, its just not for me, its no different from people who like black guys, I only like white but I wouldnt be disgusted with people saying they want a black guy. I was purely just interested in amount of women who do like seeing it as a post to dont "

But if you replace the context of 'bisexual' with 'black' in your opening post then moat people would _iew the post as abhorrent.

The level of vitriol in saying it would make you physically sick and be grounds for divorce shows utter contempt for bi-sexual men.

Reply privately

over a year ago

" I see swinging as more of a journey, an evolution. How can you experiment and try new things with such rigid boundaries? ?

Thats how you see it and that is fine, but some bounderies are not made to be broken as they will never turn someone on, no matter how much experimenting."

Reply privately

over a year ago

Hell yeah Im seriously NOT against people who do enjoy it, its just not for me, its no different from people who like black guys, I only like white but I wouldnt be disgusted with people saying they want a black guy. I was purely just interested in amount of women who do like seeing it as a post to dont

But if you replace the context of 'bisexual' with 'black' in your opening post then moat people would _iew the post as abhorrent.

The level of vitriol in saying it would make you physically sick and be grounds for divorce shows utter contempt for bi-sexual men."

No it doesnt it shows disgust at SEEING somebody have man on man sex especially if that person was my husband who I married believing to be a straight guy. As my original post said, we meet bi guys as long as they play straight here. Would I meet them if I had utter contempt for them?

Reply privately

By *ighland_RoseCouple
over a year ago

Brigadoon

It certainly wouldn't do anything for me sexually if my partner wanted to fuck another guy but I would accept it was the way he was and get on with it just because I love him.

Reply privately

over a year ago

The level of vitriol in saying it would make you physically sick and be grounds for divorce shows utter contempt for bi-sexual men.

No it doesnt it shows disgust at SEEING somebody have man on man sex especially if that person was my husband who I married believing to be a straight guy. As my original post said, we meet bi guys as long as they play straight here. Would I meet them if I had utter contempt for them?"

So why did you ask in your opening post if male bisexuality was 'socially acceptable'?

Reply privately

over a year ago

I asked if so many women say they like it because its become socially acceptable to do so and non p.c. to say it revoltes you.

Society tends to _iew a guy cheating on his wife with another guy as the ultimate betrayal (hollyoaks anybody) so I just asked how many here genuinely enjoy it as a pose to putting up with it because they feel they have to or just plain, like me, dont like it WITHIN THEIR RELATIONSHIP because as I stated I have no issue with other people doing what they want/need to do. I just dont ever want to see my hubby do it.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"

yep. So said my ex husband's friend. Can't be bothered to Google

Reply privately

By *iewMan
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Angus & Findhorn

"

what that turns men bi?

yep. So said my ex husband's friend. Can't be bothered to Google "

I knew it wasn't my fault... bloody women

Reply privately

over a year ago

"I asked if so many women say they like it because its become socially acceptable to do so and non p.c. to say it revoltes you"

I will tell people on this site I like seeing two men together. I will tell 2 of my women friends. I wouldn't tell my family or other friends. It's not so socially acceptable as we like to think

Reply privately

over a year ago

""I asked if so many women say they like it because its become socially acceptable to do so and non p.c. to say it revoltes you"

I will tell people on this site I like seeing two men together. I will tell 2 of my women friends. I wouldn't tell my family or other friends. It's not so socially acceptable as we like to think "

Good answer thank you

Reply privately

over a year ago

"I asked if so many women say they like it because its become socially acceptable to do so and non p.c. to say it revoltes you.

."

If that was how you worded your OP then I would have answered the question straight away......so in answer to that question no I don't say that I like my husband's bi sexuality because it is more socially acceptable. I like it because it had become part of who he is and I inr watching him with another guy because it turns him on and we can all be involved together.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"I asked if so many women say they like it because its become socially acceptable to do so and non p.c. to say it revoltes you.

If that was how you worded your OP then I would have answered the question straight away......so in answer to that question no I don't say that I like my husband's bi sexuality because it is more socially acceptable. I like it because it had become part of who he is and I inr watching him with another guy because it turns him on and we can all be involved together."

*enjoy...not inr whatever that means....damn phone!

Reply privately

over a year ago

Lol yeah I guessed predictive text sucks lol.

As for your answer thank you and Im glad you can both enjoy it. Can I ask is there anything (no need to say what) that you would never do within your relationship?

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Lol yeah I guessed predictive text sucks lol.

As for your answer thank you and Im glad you can both enjoy it. Can I ask is there anything (no need to say what) that you would never do within your relationship?"

over the years I've learnt never to say never to anything. I never thought I'd like having my hair pulled and arse slapped let alone watching hubby with a guy.... Things do sometimes happen that you just can't predict how you will react until it happens. That's my take on it all

Reply privately

By *eddonistikMan
over a year ago

Manchester

I've had Tgirls who I've fucked and who've given me blow jobs who've said their wives would never believe they were doing this. Guys at Tgirl GBs I've held who've said the same thing. I also usually get at least a couple of messages a week from straight guys who want to suck my cock or be fucked by me. They can't accommodate as they're married. They're not of interest to me as I only fuck women and Tgirls, however I'm sure someone will cater for them

Reply privately

over a year ago

Love threads like this as it helps me to block all the people I would never want to meet...

Reply privately

over a year ago

Society tends to _iew a guy cheating on his wife with another guy as the ultimate betrayal (hollyoaks anybody) so I just asked how many here genuinely enjoy it as a pose to putting up with it because they feel they have to or just plain, like me, dont like it WITHIN THEIR RELATIONSHIP because as I stated I have no issue with other people doing what they want/need to do. I just dont ever want to see my hubby do it."

Personally I would suggest Hollyoaks story lines are more reflective of what Hollyoaks fans think rather than society as a whole

Reply privately

over a year ago

Thank you, I am waiting to be accused of being narrow minded or homophobic (which would be funny as Im bi myself lol) "

Precisely which in my _iew saying bi men would make ur stomach churn does make u all more narrow minded and which is why you have happily been added to my block list

Reply privately

over a year ago

Probably, that was just a recent example, but Im sure you have to admit that is how society sees things.

Reply privately

By *ugby 123Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

O o O oo

"Love threads like this as it helps me to block all the people I would never want to meet..."

I am never sure why people do this.....do you think people won;t sleep tonight because you blocked them?

Reply privately

By *ugby 123Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

O o O oo

won't *

Reply privately

over a year ago

"

Precisely which in my _iew saying bi men would make ur stomach churn does make u all more narrow minded and which is why you have happily been added to my block list"

Two points, firstly show me where I said bi men. I said seeing my hubby who is NOT bi get it on with another guy...

Secondly a block is only needed when you think the person might have tried to contact you...

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Love threads like this as it helps me to block all the people I would never want to meet...

I am never sure why people do this.....do you think people won;t sleep tonight because you blocked them? "

Lmao

Reply privately

By *adyGardenWoman
over a year ago

LONDON (se)

"I love watching guys together, my ex was not bi but he didn't mind me meeting other bi guys for MMF, i think if i ever did get into another relationship it would more likely be with a bi guy, i just find them more sexually open"

I totally agree with you as I have also found them more sexually open.

Reply privately

By *eddonistikMan
over a year ago

Manchester

The fact is that you don't know whether he's bi or not. I've had couples here for gang bangs, then the guy who's profile says straight contacts me after and asks can I let him know when I'm having a Tgirl gang bang. But to not mention anything to the wife next time they're her for a gang bang, that's people for you

Reply privately

over a year ago

"

That's fair enough but where in all that are either of you allowed to change? I see swinging as more of a journey, an evolution. How can you experiment and try new things with such rigid boundaries? Doesn't it become dull?"

I also agree with the OP having an all about me attitude. Not just in terms of she meets other people he doesn't. She is bi but wouldn't accept him being so.

She even said she wouldn't allow him to suck cock in "my house" not "our house" but my house.

Thank god for the block button...

Reply privately

over a year ago

Its true some are dishonest about it and to a point thats understandable. But trust me I KNOW stu is straight. If you want to believe every guy on earth is a closet bisexual thats your fantasy enjoy it

But this thread was never about whether or not men admit to being bi nor was it ever about bashing bi guys all I ever asked was how many women enjoy watching their guy with another guy or put up with it because its pc to do so or like me would say no way not while your in a relationship with me.

Contrary to how the threads gone down I dont hate all bi men I just dont want to see my partner get it on with another guy. I have no contempt for anyone other than those twisting my words to have a go. I just like my partner to be straight everybody else can do as they please live and let live

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Love threads like this as it helps me to block all the people I would never want to meet...

I am never sure why people do this.....do you think people won;t sleep tonight because you blocked them? "

No. In the same way people like the OP saying she wouldn't sleep with people like me just makes me think so what. I wouldn't touch you with my pole anyway, let alone your husbands...but then that would make him bi anyway...

Reply privately

By *iewMan
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Angus & Findhorn

I am never sure why people do this.....do you think people won;t sleep tonight because you blocked them?

No. In the same way people like the OP saying she wouldn't sleep with people like me just makes me think so what. I wouldn't touch you with my pole anyway, let alone your husbands...but then that would make him bi anyway..."

she didn't say that... she said she did not want her husband being bi.

she said she plays with bi guys as long as they play straight.

and there is nothing wrong with that

Reply privately

By *ugby 123Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

O o O oo

No. In the same way people like the OP saying she wouldn't sleep with people like me just makes me think so what. I wouldn't touch you with my pole anyway, let alone your husbands...but then that would make him bi anyway..."

She didn't say that if you read it again.

It is your right to be put off by peoples posts if you want to, it just puzzles me why there needs to be an announcement of who is getting blocked, I am sure it doesn't bother most people if they are blocked.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"

I also agree with the OP having an all about me attitude. Not just in terms of she meets other people he doesn't. She is bi but wouldn't accept him being so.

She even said she wouldn't allow him to suck cock in "my house" not "our house" but my house.

Thank god for the block button..."

As I said the block button is only needed if the person is likely to try and contact you..

As for only I meet people, wrong again WE meet people and HE chooses not to play but just to watch.

As for the house I said my house because he moved into the house when he met me I lived here for almost 10 years before he moved in so I got used to calling it my house. Yes it is our house now but I dont see how that makes it all about me. Its not even like he wants to have bi sex and Im denying him. As hard as it may be for you to accept he doesnt want to and never will.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Yes you are in the majority hence why many many guys on here who've been with other men lie and say they're straight because being bi will cost you meets with women.

Reply privately

By *eddonistikMan
over a year ago

Manchester

No. In the same way people like the OP saying she wouldn't sleep with people like me just makes me think so what. I wouldn't touch you with my pole anyway, let alone your husbands...but then that would make him bi anyway...

It is your right to be put off by peoples posts if you want to, it just puzzles me why there needs to be an announcement of who is getting blocked, I am sure it doesn't bother most people if they are blocked."

I've been blocked by better people than them

Reply privately

over a year ago

she didn't say that... she said she did not want her husband being bi.

she said she plays with bi guys as long as they play straight.

and there is nothing wrong with that"

Thank you I was going to point that out, the chip on his shoulder is clearly effecting his ability to read

Reply privately

By *ugby 123Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

O o O oo

It is your right to be put off by peoples posts if you want to, it just puzzles me why there needs to be an announcement of who is getting blocked, I am sure it doesn't bother most people if they are blocked.

I've been blocked by better people than them"

I wasn't answering your post.

Reply privately

By *ugby 123Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

O o O oo

Lets not get personal please.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Ive seen a lot of profiles on here where women want to watch their guy with other blokes, I just wondered if there are many like me who would be appalled at the thought of their man wanting another man? Please dont take offence if you are Bi I have nothing against you and we do meet bi guys as long as they play straight, Im a bi women and love ff play. But Stu is 150% straight and thats how I like/want him, the thought of watching him with another guy would churn my stomach and probably send me running for the divorce courts lol are there other women like me or is it so socially acceptable now that the vast majority would like to, or wouldn't mind watching their guy suck another cock or more?

Yes you are in the majority hence why many many guys on here who've been with other men lie and say they're straight because being bi will cost you meets with women."

We did actually have one couple refuse to meet us because one of our veris was from a bi guy. That shocked me. As I said what guys do away from here is totally fine by me/us aslong as they respect our boundaries while here.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"

. As hard as it may be for you to accept he doesnt want to and never will.

"

Technically though how would you know? You've made it clear to him any indication of bisexuality would be the instant end of your marriage so he'd never ever tell you this even is he did want it.

Reply privately

By *eddonistikMan
over a year ago

Manchester

"

As I said the block button is only needed if the person is likely to try and contact you..

As for only I meet people, wrong again WE meet people and HE chooses not to play but just to watch.

As for the house I said my house because he moved into the house when he met me I lived here for almost 10 years before he moved in so I got used to calling it my house. Yes it is our house now but I dont see how that makes it all about me. Its not even like he wants to have bi sex and Im denying him. As hard as it may be for you to accept he doesnt want to and never will. "

Sorry but no one knows what their partner is into and up to behind their back

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Ive seen a lot of profiles on here where women want to watch their guy with other blokes, I just wondered if there are many like me who would be appalled at the thought of their man wanting another man? Please dont take offence if you are Bi I have nothing against you and we do meet bi guys as long as they play straight, Im a bi women and love ff play. But Stu is 150% straight and thats how I like/want him, the thought of watching him with another guy would churn my stomach and probably send me running for the divorce courts lol are there other women like me or is it so socially acceptable now that the vast majority would like to, or wouldn't mind watching their guy suck another cock or more?

Yes you are in the majority hence why many many guys on here who've been with other men lie and say they're straight because being bi will cost you meets with women.

We did actually have one couple refuse to meet us because one of our veris was from a bi guy. That shocked me. As I said what guys do away from here is totally fine by me/us aslong as they respect our boundaries while here."

Yeah I think some people fear that the ghey is contagious

Reply privately

over a year ago

"I've been blocked by better people than them"

Thanks I really enjoyed that conversation where you got to know us so well.... oh no hold on a second.......

Reply privately

over a year ago

"

As for the house I said my house because he moved into the house when he met me I lived here for almost 10 years before he moved in so I got used to calling it my house. Yes it is our house now but I dont see how that makes it all about me. Its not even like he wants to have bi sex and Im denying him. As hard as it may be for you to accept he doesnt want to and never will.

Sorry but no one knows what their partner is into and up to behind their back"

there is such a thing as trust in a LOVING relationship, not everyone cheats ffs

Reply privately

over a year ago

"

As I said enjoy your fantasy. There is no behind anyones back here. If thats how you live your life thats your call.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"

there is such a thing as trust in a LOVING relationship, not everyone cheats ffs"

Sshhhh youll spoil his fantasy lmao

Reply privately

By *iewMan
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Angus & Findhorn

"

any inference that all guys MAY be bi and holding a secret is just disrespectful to straight & bi/gay guys.

and fuels the angst that is shown against them in some threads..

Reply privately

over a year ago

"

there is such a thing as trust in a LOVING relationship, not everyone cheats ffs"

But everyone does lie, even if it's just about how their wife's special spag bol is waaay better than his ex's :p

(Side note my auto correct changes spag bol to shag box, idly both work in this context)

Reply privately

over a year ago

"

Technically though how would you know? You've made it clear to him any indication of bisexuality would be the instant end of your marriage so he'd never ever tell you this even is he did want it."

We talk very openly. I didnt say I warn you now if you ever.... we were talking with his gay mate and his mate asked him if he had ever thought about it and he made it very clear that he would never and said he hoped I would never want him to despite me being bi so I then said no never.

But other thoughts and tastes have changed since we have been together we have always been able to approach each other and talk even when we are 150% convinced we know the answer.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"

any inference that all guys MAY be bi and holding a secret is just disrespectful to straight & bi/gay guys.

and fuels the angst that is shown against them in some threads.."

But that inference would be correct wouldn't it

All guys MAY be bi.

Any guy could be bi till you ask him you'll never know if it said all guys ARE Bi you'd have a point.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"

there is such a thing as trust in a LOVING relationship, not everyone cheats ffs

But everyone does lie, even if it's just about how their wife's special spag bol is waaay better than his ex's :p

(Side note my auto correct changes spag bol to shag box, idly both work in this context) "

Surely your not comparing pretending to enjoy a meal to cheating??????

Reply privately

By *iewMan
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Angus & Findhorn

"

and fuels the angst that is shown against them in some threads..

But that inference would be correct wouldn't it

All guys MAY be bi.

Any guy could be bi till you ask him you'll never know if it said all guys ARE Bi you'd have a point.

"

thank you for your correction

Reply privately

over a year ago

"

Technically though how would you know? You've made it clear to him any indication of bisexuality would be the instant end of your marriage so he'd never ever tell you this even is he did want it.

We talk very openly. I didnt say I warn you now if you ever.... we were talking with his gay mate and his mate asked him if he had ever thought about it and he made it very clear that he would never and said he hoped I would never want him to despite me being bi so I then said no never.

But other thoughts and tastes have changed since we have been together we have always been able to approach each other and talk even when we are 150% convinced we know the answer."

Fair enough but when I've been asked by my gay mates I've denied it and no one in my real life knows I am (massively homophobic workplace). Just be careful with ultimatums they can do damage you'll never see till its too late.

He probably is straight though ^_^

Reply privately

over a year ago

"

(Side note my auto correct changes spag bol to shag box, idly both work in this context)

Surely your not comparing pretending to enjoy a meal to cheating?????? "

Well no one had mentioned cheating till she brought it up the original context was hiding a liking for something. She decided that meant cheating so I figured a preference would be a better comparison.

After all would you say secretly being bi curious is comparable to cheating?

Reply privately

over a year ago

"

"

Oh dear.

For a start I will use the block button anyway I want. It is not for you to tell me how to use it. And I block any people I find offensive on here.

As for your line about your husband not being bi no matter how much I might wish him to be. I don't wish him to be. I have never suggested he might be bi. Hen pecked yes. Under the thumb totally. But for the record I don't want to sleep with either of you.

Just in the same way I don't believe you think all women are bi or want them to because you are bi.

You may not be confused about your sexuality but you are certainly confused when it comes to bi men.

Anyway I wasted enough of my time on this stupid thread...

Reply privately

By *eddonistikMan
over a year ago

Manchester

"

Sshhhh youll spoil his fantasy lmao "

I'll quote from previous posts I've made

"I've had Tgirls who I've fucked and who've given me blow jobs who've said their wives would never believe they were doing this. Guys at Tgirl GBs I've held who've said the same thing. I also usually get at least a couple of messages a week from straight guys who want to suck my cock or be fucked by me. They can't accommodate as they're married. They're not of interest to me as I only fuck women and Tgirls, however I'm sure someone will cater for them"

"The fact is that you don't know whether he's bi or not. I've had couples here for gang bangs, then the guy who's profile says straight contacts me after and asks can I let him know when I'm having a Tgirl gang bang. But to not mention anything to the wife next time they're her for a gang bang, that's people for you"

If you think I'm fantasising I suggest you look at my verifications, I've many varied meets and continue to do so.

Reply privately

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 24/08/14 14:54:34]

Reply privately

over a year ago

"

Surely your not comparing pretending to enjoy a meal to cheating??????

Well no one had mentioned cheating till she brought it up the original context was hiding a liking for something. She decided that meant cheating so I figured a preference would be a better comparison.

After all would you say secretly being bi curious is comparable to cheating?"

No your right if they dont act on it you have a point and I apologize for taking it out of context.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"

Oh dear.

For a start I will use the block button anyway I want. It is not for you to tell me how to use it. And I block any people I find offensive on here.

As for your line about your husband not being bi no matter how much I might wish him to be. I don't wish him to be. I have never suggested he might be bi. Hen pecked yes. Under the thumb totally. But for the record I don't want to sleep with either of you.

Just in the same way I don't believe you think all women are bi or want them to because you are bi.

You may not be confused about your sexuality but you are certainly confused when it comes to bi men.

Anyway I wasted enough of my time on this stupid thread..."

What a load of rubbish

Reply privately

over a year ago

"

If you think I'm fantasising I suggest you look at my verifications, I've many varied meets and continue to do so. "

The fantasy I speak of is your need to believe every guy who claims to be straight is actually bi. Yes Im sure youve met closet bi sexuals. Good for you. Is my hubby one..NO. If you cant accept that, oh well your problem. Your not gonna make me feel any need at all to be suspicious of him

Reply privately

over a year ago

I think your being very unfair towards bi guys they can play straight and be as straight as any other straight guys we are both bi sexual and we meet straight guys and theres no issue himself dont play with them just cause a guy is bi it dont mean hes gonna jump on anyones man common sence really

Reply privately

By *eddonistikMan
over a year ago

Manchester

"

If you think I'm fantasising I suggest you look at my verifications, I've many varied meets and continue to do so.

The fantasy I speak of is your need to believe every guy who claims to be straight is actually bi. Yes Im sure youve met closet bi sexuals. Good for you. Is my hubby one..NO. If you cant accept that, oh well your problem. Your not gonna make me feel any need at all to be suspicious of him "

I not saying that all men are bi, I'm simply saying that no one can actually know what some else is really into. If they did I should imagine you'd find a lot less men who are convicted of possessing child porn who are married.

Reply privately

By *oulou45Woman
over a year ago

Bucks

I'm the same as much as I'm not against anyone being bi, I just couldn't watch.

Reply privately

over a year ago

The older I get, the more I want to try different things. Had someone told me in my 20s that I might enjoy bi mmf fun in my 40s I would have told them they were mad. I guess in a relationship both people have to be happy with each others actions. The OP clearly does not ever want to see her partner try anything with another man. I guess the only down side to that is should he ever get curious and want to try, (I appreciate he may not, but am being hypothetical) he would probably have to do so behind her back as the consequences of him doing so have been made clear. I like to try things first and keep an open mind before concluding they aren't for me, but do respect that others are different. C'est la vie.

Reply privately