Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Expectations

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Seems to be alot of threads about time wasting at the moment but what I'd like to know is: what are your expectations of the site? What are you hoping to get out of it? Have they changed since you first joined. Are they being met?

When I first joined it was to meet single bi fems for mind blowing sex. That's happened (lucky me lol) but whilst I have met some amazing people I now use the site to keep in touch with people I've met and to attend socials/clubs.One on ones are just not in my mind as ing out the fantasists gets boring.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Expectations of site still same. Still meeting...still having fun...perhaps not as regularly as my best meet from the first 18 months on the site is no longer a member.

She is however a very good friend (etc) and occupies a fair proportion of my Saturdays.

Also have another regular Sunday playmate (still here but with a new profile).

Site still meets my expectations...just less often as I don't look as often!

over a year ago

Originally it was just to meet others for sex, but these days i enjoy the forums, chatting, the occasional perve at the gorgeous pics and if the opportunity for a meet pops up then great. I have no expectations set in stone, am just happy to go with the flow.

over a year ago

When I joined I didn't know what to expect. I was told about the site by a friend. I've been on and off here for a couple of years and only had 3 meets. I guess I expected more action

over a year ago

I think we expected our profile to have more effect and were a little shocked at how few people bother to read it and take note, but we are used to that now. Other than that although its not lived up to our dreams it has lived up to expectation if that makes sense.

Cant say we expected so many no shows though, never ceases to amaze me how many single guys dont show up with the amount of moaning they do!

By *ordonBennettMan
over a year ago

dover

Quite early on in my time on the site I got lucky and met some nice people, which I really wasn't expecting to do quite so rapidly. The first couple were just over half my age and I met them the day I joined back in August 2011.

I've had my fair share of fakes and fantasists, as many of us have, but I have developed common-sense ways of detecting them early on, without resorting to griping about it on the forums.

I've made some good friends on here but people do come and go, move on and move away, or just stop playing, which is to be expected, ... a shame, but that's life.

Now I don't meet so many new people but still the odd few, and read the forums from time to time,always amazed by how great (i.e. inflated) some of those expectations can be!

over a year ago

We expected to have fun which we have had in abundance,what we didn't expect was to make so many friends along the way that we have kept in touch with even if we don't have sex with them

over a year ago

I get exactly what I want on all my profiles.

over a year ago

I expected to meet fabulous hot young men who are way outta my league but are desperate! Lol!

Working so far

By *bi HaiveMan
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Cheeseville, Somerset

Expectations? None.

Wants? What it says on our profile in a nutshell?

Expectations vs reality? Exactly what we expected, wanted and still want.

Anyone who's expectations differ from ours are perfectly entitled to have them - but they won't ever change the way we interact or use the site.

A

over a year ago

Joined this site initially to meet girls and couples, but have since met some amazing guys.

I guess it's getting harder on here now to get meets. Tbh I have more luck on other sites but still have fun here, when I have the time and the inclination to out all the wasters that seem to have arrived of late.

By *aveandkate35Couple
over a year ago

telford

We originally signed up because people we'd meet in clubs would ask to add us on fab - seemed most people used it. So for us it was a way of keeping In touch with people and as such has exceeded expectations.

We always try to avoid arranging meets through here as we both have very hectic lives and very limited baby sitting resources. That being said occasionally it looks like it'll be ok so we do, and as a result have had to cancel quite last minute for the last 2 meets. So there are probably a few couples who think the site is full of time wasters, which is a shame as they were both lovely.

The knock on effect of that is that we now rarely reply to messages because I don't want to waste people's time, so there are probably a lot of people who think the site is full of ignorant twats too....

So I think people's expectations would be a lot more realistic if they set the bar lower and considered that most people have a life outside of this and it's not always their priority.

D

Post new Message to Thread