Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

enema advice

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Having discovered anal isnt too bad i've had it suggested i try an enema, now while i'm up for trying most things this does look uncomfortable not to mentiona tad messy. Anyone one tried it? If so how did it go. Cheers

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *iamondsmiles.Woman
over a year ago

little house on the praire

Shit

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

"Shit

"

snort! That made me laugh

By *arehamMan
over a year ago

handforth

If you go to the chemist ,they have the right things so you can do this get some warm soapy water and stick it up your bum but don't go far from the toilet,it can be nice if done properly

By *nlyfun3Woman
over a year ago

NEAR Berkhamsted,Herts

google it online. there are sites u can buy the kit on. it can ve just warm water and best done in the bath or bathroom. lots of research is best. it will let u enjoy anal with confidence.

By *istressZoeTV/TS
over a year ago

cheshire

I bought a kit online ( Amazon ) a few years back x

Had bag x tubing and 3 nozzles x

Simple instructions and really enjoyed the post enema experience x

I don't use it for kink but I can understand why you might x

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Much easier to relax if you feel clean. The home kits you can buy do the job and not at all messy or uncomfortable x

over a year ago

I've done them before and i was apprehensive to do it but it doesn't hurt and isn't uncomfortable either. I just bought ready made up disposable enemas off a chemist online. It has all the instructions with them but all u do is lie on your left hand side with your knees up to your chest. You have to lie like this so you don't perforate your bowel. Stick the nozzle up squeeze it till you can't do any more. There be lots left over. Stay like that for 10 mins or till u can't wait anymore then run as fast as you can to the loo.

Hope it helps.

By *d_deeTV/TS
over a year ago

cheshire

I made a kit of my own. Shower gel bottle. A nozzle from a tube of preparation h

Bit of lube and jobs a goodun. 4 or 5 goes and clean as whistle. Plain water only! No soaps

over a year ago

Have a look on Lovehoney for an anal douche think they're about 5/6 quid very easy to use and no messing with pipes etc.

By *d_deeTV/TS
over a year ago

cheshire

I got a cheap one off there and the holes at the end of the nozzle were a bit rough round the edges.

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Thanks for replies

over a year ago

An anal douche is different from an enema. When cleaning your rectum you don't want water going into your colon as it stimulates it and squeezes more down

Post new Message to Thread