Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Anybody want to end our 3 week dry spell

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Finally got a free evening tomorrow after 3 solid weeks of kids being here day and night. Would love to have a women, or a couple come play with Emily or failing that a pair of guys (straight play only) to spit roast her and maybe DVP her. So is there anybody here who can get to Daventry tomorrow night to help us out yes we have put a meet up but you can give much more detail here and we'd love to meet some of you forum posters

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

over a year ago

Come on, nobody

By *lwaysup4it69Couple
over a year ago

Kirkby in Ashfield

"Finally got a free evening tomorrow after 3 solid weeks of kids being here day and night. Would love to have a women, or a couple come play with Emily or failing that a pair of guys (straight play only) to spit roast her and maybe DVP her. So is there anybody here who can get to Daventry tomorrow night to help us out yes we have put a meet up but you can give much more detail here and we'd love to meet some of you forum posters "

Really wish we could make it. You are a sexy lady

By *raham29Man
over a year ago

whitehaven

Wow ur such a sexy woman it shouldn't b hard for u to get a good time babes

over a year ago

You think? We put a meet up yesterday and have had NO responses till this morning when all Ive had is single guys, two of which were not white despite our profile preference clearly stating white guys only (no offence to anyone whose not white just my preference) and Ive even said to the guys well can you bring a friend as I dont want just a single guy tonight I want something special and as soon as I ask that, message deleted and silence...You single guys all moan that its hard here trust me its no walk in the park for couples or ladies either!

By *lwaysup4it69Couple
over a year ago

Kirkby in Ashfield

"You think? We put a meet up yesterday and have had NO responses till this morning when all Ive had is single guys, two of which were not white despite our profile preference clearly stating white guys only (no offence to anyone whose not white just my preference) and Ive even said to the guys well can you bring a friend as I dont want just a single guy tonight I want something special and as soon as I ask that, message deleted and silence...You single guys all moan that its hard here trust me its no walk in the park for couples or ladies either! "

We would be interested in a meet sometime. I used to live in Dav. Has it changed much in last 5 years?

over a year ago

Not really its still shit lol there are plans for a massive town centre revamp with a new supermarket, cinema, petrol station and a new library but they are still also talking about building that marina that nobody wants!

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"Finally got a free evening tomorrow after 3 solid weeks of kids being here day and night. Would love to have a women, or a couple come play with Emily or failing that a pair of guys (straight play only) to spit roast her and maybe DVP her. So is there anybody here who can get to Daventry tomorrow night to help us out yes we have put a meet up but you can give much more detail here and we'd love to meet some of you forum posters "

How did you wangle a meet on 15th August?

By *lwaysup4it69Couple
over a year ago

Kirkby in Ashfield

"Not really its still shit lol there are plans for a massive town centre revamp with a new supermarket, cinema, petrol station and a new library but they are still also talking about building that marina that nobody wants!"

Thought the marina idea would have been dead and buried by now lol. I lived in Dav for about 4 years thought it was an ok place

over a year ago

"Finally got a free evening tomorrow after 3 solid weeks of kids being here day and night. Would love to have a women, or a couple come play with Emily or failing that a pair of guys (straight play only) to spit roast her and maybe DVP her. So is there anybody here who can get to Daventry tomorrow night to help us out yes we have put a meet up but you can give much more detail here and we'd love to meet some of you forum posters

How did you wangle a meet on 15th August?"

Social meet only!!

over a year ago

"Not really its still shit lol there are plans for a massive town centre revamp with a new supermarket, cinema, petrol station and a new library but they are still also talking about building that marina that nobody wants!

Thought the marina idea would have been dead and buried by now lol. I lived in Dav for about 4 years thought it was an ok place "

Nope although theres been petitions etc against it the council are still determined but cant afford to repair their houses..

By *lwaysup4it69Couple
over a year ago

Kirkby in Ashfield

"Not really its still shit lol there are plans for a massive town centre revamp with a new supermarket, cinema, petrol station and a new library but they are still also talking about building that marina that nobody wants!

Thought the marina idea would have been dead and buried by now lol. I lived in Dav for about 4 years thought it was an ok place

Nope although theres been petitions etc against it the council are still determined but cant afford to repair their houses.."

So what part of town u from

over a year ago

Dont wanna say on an open forum not a nice part lol.

Sorted for tonight Emilys gonna have a MMF

By *he TrunkMan
over a year ago

Manchester

"Dont wanna say on an open forum not a nice part lol.

Sorted for tonight Emilys gonna have a MMF "

Lucky guys, I work in Leicester but not down there today.. though you weren't after a single guy anyway lol, can't believe you've not been inundated with offers from couples though!!

over a year ago

Lucky guys, I work in Leicester but not down there today.. though you weren't after a single guy anyway lol, can't believe you've not been inundated with offers from couples though!!"

Its not a single guy its two guys, the MMF isnt including me!

We asked a few couples but most already had plans, got a few possible future meets though so its all good

By *he TrunkMan
over a year ago

Manchester

Lucky guys, I work in Leicester but not down there today.. though you weren't after a single guy anyway lol, can't believe you've not been inundated with offers from couples though!!

Its not a single guy its two guys, the MMF isnt including me!

We asked a few couples but most already had plans, got a few possible future meets though so its all good "

I guessed that, I said lucky guys lol.

I suppose it's a busy weekend for people with it being a bank holiday so many would have plans, but still thought you'd have had plenty of offers.

Hope you have a good night, I'm sure the two guys will

over a year ago

Nope. One no showed the other decided he wasnt comfortable and left. Oh well coco and a dvd. At least she had a quickee with a mate of mine before hand so not a total loss

Post new Message to Thread