Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Reliable Dogging Information?

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Does anyone know of a reliable and updated source on dogging spots? Pretty much everything one finds by googling turns up exactly the same text - originally lifted, I think, from swinging heaven - years out of date as you can often tell by references to landmarks (petrol stations etc.) that no longer exist. It seems surprising that no swingers site, even one as authentic and active as this, maintains a reliable database where occasional players like myself can have an idea where to try their hand (pun intended lol) on a free evening...

(thread closed by moderator)

Reply privately

By *plpxp2Couple
over a year ago

Middlesbrough

The local Police force is a good source of information Seriously that is why the sites aren't publicised, word of mouth is betterx

Reply privately

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Are you seriously suggesting folk put together a list on fab for starters dogging is illegal and if caught folk are out on sex offenders reguster if charged and guilty.

Secondly if fab is at all viewed by anyone not into public sex then by posting places again out themselves at risk of potentially aiding and abetting a crime.

Thirdly if folk were to message privately with locations thats up to them but the notion of database is ludricous in my opinion.

I have done dogging and enjoyed but please engage brain first.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"The local Police force is a good source of information Seriously that is why the sites aren't publicised, word of mouth is betterx"

Yes fair enough...but I suppose there [ought to be] a mechanism where the general area could be indicated, and people have to pm for specifics. Otherwise it means dogging remains a closed circle unless you happen to come (haha) across someone with inside knowledge...

As to the police, really don't they have better things to do with (we're always being told) scarce resource?

Reply privately

By *ezebelWoman
over a year ago

North of The Wall - youll need your vest

Its actually against site rules on fabswingers to mention exact locations so this isnt something that would ever be introduced on here. Maybe dogging sites might be a better idea? But as people cant mention those either Im going to close this.

If anyone has info for you they can send you a PM.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Thanks for the brain recommendation. Dogging is not illegal. Public sex is at best cautionable unless you can prove offence/scandal/public outrage caused (i.e. middle of Piccadilly Circus).

Reply privately