Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Dirtier and naughtier the better !

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

One for the guys !

Not one guy can I've chatted to can define what they mean by this so come on let's see who can x

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I completely get you on this Nichole, in fact I had a similar discussion last night! I've been called dirty (in a good way!) quite often but when I've asked men why or what they mean, no-one has ever been able to define it!

"You look like you enjoy sex" is the closest answer I've ever got, which would make most of the people on here 'dirty' I imagine!

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Thanks for your reply not many takers on this lol x

Had the same conversation with 2 guys and not one can tell me exactly what they define as dirty oh well plod on x

over a year ago

I have been called filth before. I'm still wondering if he has escaped a monastery

over a year ago

Different people have different boundaries.. I would guess

over a year ago

"Thanks for your reply not many takers on this lol x"

No, obviously you were right and everyone is struggling to put it into words, lol!

over a year ago

I would guess it depends on your definition of dirty and naughty. I suspect for a lot of people it would be something that doesn't happen in everyday life. Or perhaps not talked about in the local.

As for a dirty, naughty girl? Depends on the experiences of the person calling you it. Do you love sucking cock, dp, mmf etc? To me it would be someone who knows what she enjoys and goes out and gets it. Whether its dp or group fun. Someone who is confident in who she is and what she wants.

Difficult to fully explain, I suppose.

over a year ago

People's definition of dirty will vary, I would say dirty is in the enthusiasm that you have during sex, a girl who just lays there missionary position very little movement very little noise wouldn't be classed as dirty, a girl who enjoys all kinds of sex and isn't afraid of saying what she wants and how she wants it would be classed as dirty to the normal man on the street,

over a year ago

I would guess it depends on your definition of dirty and naughty. I suspect for a lot of people it would be something that doesn't happen in everyday life. Or perhaps not talked about in the local.

As for a dirty, naughty girl? Depends on the experiences of the person calling you it. Do you love sucking cock, dp, mmf etc? To me it would be someone who knows what she enjoys and goes out and gets it. Whether its dp or group fun. Someone who is confident in who she is and what she wants.

over a year ago

By *estlands4Man
over a year ago

East Grinstead

I think - and I've never really thought about it before - that sex done well tends to get messy if you let all your inhibitions go - a good blow job will lead to saliva and precum etc dribbling the wetter a pussy gets etc possible squirting - hot sweaty bodies - it all adds up to dirty naughty sex

Not that there is anything wrong with slow sensual non dirty/naughty sex but that would be the more erotic version - each equally good and important.

The "you dirty/naughty slut/whore/bitch" tends to be the more male dominant situation as opposed to the equal partners putting the other persons needs first one - could be totally wrong but that's my views.

Personally I struggle with the name calling as I'm just not like that

over a year ago

"People's definition of dirty will vary, I would say dirty is in the enthusiasm that you have during sex, a girl who just lays there missionary position very little movement very little noise wouldn't be classed as dirty, a girl who enjoys all kinds of sex and isn't afraid of saying what she wants and how she wants it would be classed as dirty to the normal man on the street, "

I like that description.

over a year ago

"People's definition of dirty will vary, I would say dirty is in the enthusiasm that you have during sex, a girl who just lays there missionary position very little movement very little noise wouldn't be classed as dirty, a girl who enjoys all kinds of sex and isn't afraid of saying what she wants and how she wants it would be classed as dirty to the normal man on the street,

I like that description."

Thanks I try my best lol

over a year ago

For myself it means slutty.

Rather like the definition of it meaning ones inhibitions have gone. That is you are doing something that could be ill considered but you love doing it all the same. So it's a scale with I'm going to marry a virgin to I want to be airtight during a gangbang behind my husbands back.

That's what dirty and naughty mean to me anyway.

over a year ago

It's comes from the Victorian era when sex was considered taboo. Not something to be talked about in polite society. Nice girls would only indulge in carnal activities with their husbands and even then only to have babies and with the lights off.

So the concept of a woman having sex out of wedlock was scandoulous. Or having different partners. This would never be something a nice girl would do.

The thought of a lady enjoying sex would be preposterous and only a woman of low morals would ever indulge in this type of activity.

So when we use the expressions naughty or dirty or even filthy we are implying Victorian sensibilities.

Obviously attitudes have changed and it's acceptable and even desirable for a woman to enjoy herself sexually so expressions like dirty girl or filthy minx now imply that a woman enjoys and is good at sex and are meant as more of a compliment than a statement on that persons character and moral fibre.

Post new Message to Thread