Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Should we be listed as a couple?

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Our profile states we are a couple because we are married and we are both present at all our meets. BUT Stu never joins in. Emily is bi and plays with guys, women or both at once but only with Stu present. So are we misleading people saying we are a couple because Stu wont join in or are we right to say couple because we will both be there

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

You are right as you are .

We are similar

By *uriouscouple34Couple
over a year ago

sunderland

The fact that you are both always present whether you play or not should give you your answer. You should only have a singles profile if it is for one person. That's my take on it anyway x

Mrs Curious x

By *umpleteazerWoman
over a year ago

Flintshire

I'd say you were right to say couple as you will both be there. As long as you explain how you play then people shouldn't have a problem

over a year ago

if you meet as a couple, then your a couple, single means 1

over a year ago

Yeah its all explained in detail in our profile. But we often get messages from other couples who then act surprised that Stu wont play and decide not to meet us. I guess its another case if they should read the profile first. Thanks for the input I thought we had done the right thing but wanted to make sure.

over a year ago

no - couple it is - we have messaged so many single women who then say he always there - so we say list yourselves as a couple -

over a year ago

"Yeah its all explained in detail in our profile. But we often get messages from other couples who then act surprised that Stu wont play and decide not to meet us. I guess its another case if they should read the profile first. Thanks for the input I thought we had done the right thing but wanted to make sure. "
we get similar messages cos our fem only plays with other fems, don't worry and keep enjoying yourselves

By *ezebelWoman
over a year ago

North of The Wall - youll need your vest

With my mod hat on - you have the correct profile

over a year ago

Yes you be a couple well I think

He is involved and part of the play is for his enjoyment isn't it? X

over a year ago

"With my mod hat on - you have the correct profile "

By *bi HaiveMan
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Cheeseville, Somerset

"With my mod hat on - you have the correct profile "

Pork pie hat or beret?

A

over a year ago

"no - couple it is - we have messaged so many single women who then say he always there - so we say list yourselves as a couple - "

over a year ago

"Yes you be a couple well I think

He is involved and part of the play is for his enjoyment isn't it? X"

At first it was for his enjoyment. But we found he was more interested in the filming aspect and gets so involved in making sure hes got all the best shots he can etc its more like a job for him and he doesnt get much of a sexual thrill. Especially with other fems that does nothing for him, other than seeing another women naked of course once the meets over we put our film on the computer THEN he has his fun taking me from behind while we both watch the video. I feel so dirty watching other people have me while my husband fucks me its incredible. He loves watching me act like a slut and the more turned on I get and the dirtier I get the more he loves it. But the actual meet itself is a bit hard for him because he is quite shy and can feel awkward speaking to people who in all honesty are strangers. Plus he doesnt like thinking they consider him in the way or a spare part. So I honestly think I get much more from the meets than he does.

over a year ago

"Our profile states we are a couple because we are married and we are both present at all our meets. BUT Stu never joins in. Emily is bi and plays with guys, women or both at once but only with Stu present. So are we misleading people saying we are a couple because Stu wont join in or are we right to say couple because we will both be there "

If you are both present then you are a couple not a single or that's how we see it if only one of you plays or not.

By *ouple4couple7Man
over a year ago

Swindon

Our profile used to be as a couple however, one of the MOD's changed it to a single profile because I mention to someone my wife was taking some time out after a bereavement. That was some time back and we are most definitely playing as a couple again and only play together. The fact you are both attend the meets then from my point of view your profile is correct.

Post new Message to Thread