Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Clubs - alone or accompanied?

Jump to newest

By *ee Viante OP   Woman
over a year ago

Somewhere in North Norfolk

Do you tend to have more fun at a club if you go alone, go with someone or arrange to meet someone there?

In general, of course. It obviously depends on the club, who's there on that particular night, whom you take, whom you arrange to meet and so on.

What's your preference though?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I wouldn't go to a club on my own

By *s_bettyboopWoman
over a year ago

I go to clubs on my own and prefer it. It depends on the company as i have had a awesome time as well when accompanied by a male.

over a year ago

It depends on who is there. I've been on my own and had a nice time, another time on my own I felt very unwelcome and left. I prefer to go with a friend so I have someone to chat to.

By *inaTitzTV/TS
over a year ago

Titz Towers, North Notts

90% of the time I go I go on my own. I can always find someone to chat to, unless they manage to get away first.

By *he Queen of TartsWoman
Forum Mod

over a year ago

My Own Little World

"90% of the time I go I go on my own. I can always find someone to chat to, unless they manage to get away first. "

Wear trainers, you can run faster that way

By *inaTitzTV/TS
over a year ago

Titz Towers, North Notts

"90% of the time I go I go on my own. I can always find someone to chat to, unless they manage to get away first.

Wear trainers, you can run faster that way "

Honeybun, I don't think either me or thee are built for running. Instead, we can glide with grace and get a minion to do the running about for us

over a year ago

I like to go to clubs on my own or with a female friend, im of to bmfc eureka sunday on my own,when its a party like that I always bump into friends and chat to new people.im quite happy going there on my own even when a usual day or evening visit.

I admit I do prefer to go to a new club with a female friend so I get to my surroundings, but often brave it alone as quite happy to have own space or chat to other club goers

over a year ago

Never been to one on my own and not sure I'd be brave enough too.

By *ancs MinxWoman
over a year ago

Burnley

"I go to clubs on my own and prefer it. It depends on the company as i have had a awesome time as well when accompanied by a male. "

over a year ago

"90% of the time I go I go on my own. I can always find someone to chat to, unless they manage to get away first. "

hard to escape from a half nelson

over a year ago

"Never been to one on my own and not sure I'd be brave enough too."

me neither - i go with him always

over a year ago

I go mainly by myself but have a close female friend ( my partner in crime ) that i like to go with to the party nights... Have been with a few men but i feel restricted and do the couples thing more rather then the gg that i am...

Post new Message to Thread