Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Gang bang

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

I'm thinking of participating in a gang bang towards the middle of October time. It will be at a specific premises in Walsall and the organisers have suggested a charge of £20 per guy to cover costs etc. I'm just wondering if this is a reasonable amount and whether men would turn up if they have to pay. I'm not specifically asking if they will turn up to gang bang me btw, just a general question.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"I'm thinking of participating in a gang bang towards the middle of October time. It will be at a specific premises in Walsall and the organisers have suggested a charge of £20 per guy to cover costs etc. I'm just wondering if this is a reasonable amount and whether men would turn up if they have to pay. I'm not specifically asking if they will turn up to gang bang me btw, just a general question."

£20 will more than cover costs. Well depending on how many guys come. I think the "organisers" want you to make money. It sound more like prostitution.

over a year ago

£20 for a shag is a bargain.

By *othingButCocoChanelWoman
over a year ago

Glasgow

I would never ask for money " to cover costs"

Costs of what exactly?

over a year ago

No just money making shag i wouldnt pay

over a year ago

It all depends.......

Last week I contacted a couple on here advertising a bukkake, they said they had two girls in a hotels and the cost was £50 for two hours.

A while back I contacted a couple renting a suit to have a gangbang, they were charging £30 and three women were in attendance along with 6 other guys like me.

Before that I contacted a couple organising a gangbang at their house, they wanted £20 a guy, the reason given for the charge was "so the wife could buy a treat for herself" or something like that.

I count the last and first as something a bit iffy going on. With the second I can't see the organisers making a profit, rather they were sharing costs.

sex for money - that most certainly goes on.

Money for the prospect of sex? - that's what swingers clubs and sites like this do all the time.

over a year ago

Yeah my thoughts too really, just wanted an idea as I've never done it before

By *yrdwomanWoman
over a year ago

Putting the 'cum' in Eboracum

Have they said what the £20/bloke is for? And bear in mind when blokes pay to attend a GB they will have certain expectations that they wouldn't have at a no cost event. Are you prepared to play with every bloke that attends?

over a year ago

"£20 for a shag is a bargain. "

Really? Hey I only charge 15

By *udistnorthantsMan
over a year ago

Desborough

I've organised one gb and currently arranging another

No costs to any participants, apart from bring your own size condoms, as they are at private houses.

However if I were hosting one at a hotel I'd probably ask for a small contribution towards the room charge but no more than £5 per head

over a year ago

I was contacted recently by someone who organises gangbangs and they were charging £100 per bloke for 3hrs and it was at someone's house! (yes I reported it).

My view is that if its at a hotel then a small charge is perfect acceptable to help cover the cost of the room but nothing in excess of £20.

By *udistnorthantsMan
over a year ago

Desborough

No wonder you reported it

over a year ago

If it's at a club or a apartment that is hired then no. It's not a lot.

A lot of people hire rooms at another club in the day and guys have to pay entrance fee still but are on invite only x if the lady then didn't like them and they left they would be refunded xx

over a year ago

The premises is specifically for swinging so maybe it's not so bad. They've said it's to cover costs (presume because they are paying for said premises) and also for my travel/expenses.

By *B9 QueenWoman
over a year ago

Over the rainbow, under the bridge

Help with covering the cost of a hotel is fine.

Anything beyond that is prostitution.

If people have no worries about being prostituted then that's fine and totally their decision.

However, let's not muddy the waters. It IS prostitution.

over a year ago

"The premises is specifically for swinging so maybe it's not so bad. They've said it's to cover costs (presume because they are paying for said premises) and also for my travel/expenses. "

For your travel/ expenses? Then you are being paid?

over a year ago

Nope I won't pay that fit a house party only pay fur swingers clubs only

Post new Message to Thread