Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Washed up slag?

Jump to newest

By *ittenwantstoplay OP   Woman
over a year ago

Kent

After much messaging via text and phone call...I had good reason to suspect this man (NOT on this site) was not being truthful... so I told him so ..

He got defensive and because of my love of being shared. . (which he originally repeatedly said he was into)...then told me that noone wanted a washed up 45 year old 24/7 slag like me.

Its funny how much he wanted me up to that point I found him out!

Mind you.....I cant say my ego isn't a bit battered after such a nasty comment.

He has never met me! But I hate to think I am washed up at 45!

(closed, thread got too big)

Reply privately

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

What a total nobhead!!! I get those comments too when I have politely declined someone.

You look amazing for a washed out 45 year old!

Reply privately

over a year ago

"What a total nobhead!!! I get those comments too when I have politely declined someone.

"

You both look amazing to.me

Reply privately

over a year ago

Twat . I get it allllll the time when I say no to someone . Yea sometimes can be hurtful but it's only because their ego is bruised .

Rise above it x

Reply privately

over a year ago

Kent

"What a total nobhead!!! I get those comments too when I have politely declined someone.

"

Thankyou.. xxx

I knew there was something suspect about him and when I told him I thought he was lying and a timewaster (because he was!!!) he accused ME of being nasty ! Lol! Then I got abuse for wanting the very thing he claimed he LOVED! !!!

Reply privately

over a year ago

"After much messaging via text and phone call...I had good reason to suspect this man (NOT on this site) was not being truthful... so I told him so ..

He got defensive and because of my love of being shared. . (which he originally repeatedly said he was into)...then told me that noone wanted a washed up 45 year old 24/7 slag like me.

He has never met me! But I hate to think I am washed up at 45!"

if i was nearer i'd defo meet you xx

Reply privately

over a year ago

Thankyou.. xxx

I knew there was something suspect about him and when I told him I thought he was lying and a timewaster (because he was!!!) he accused ME of being nasty ! Lol! Then I got abuse for wanting the very thing he claimed he LOVED! !!! "

Jerk. nothing wrong with you. hope you reported him

Reply privately

over a year ago

If you're what washed up slags look like I need to slag it around more. Much more!!!!!

Reply privately

over a year ago

You are absolutely lovely, fuck me, if your all washed up, I must've passed away already, don't let it bother you, he'll hath no fury like a dickhead scorned

Reply privately

over a year ago

I think we should create a Washed Up 40 something Old Slags Club!!!

Reply privately

over a year ago

Kitten I would like to apologise on his behalf. We are not all the same I promise. Please accept some virtual flowers and know that after checking out your profile this guy can confirm your a beautiful looking woman who any man or woman would be dam lucky to spend time with. X

Reply privately

over a year ago

"I think we should create a Washed Up 40 something Old Slags Club!!!"

I come and keep u entertained

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Kitten I would like to apologise on his behalf. We are not all the same I promise. Please accept some virtual flowers and know that after checking out your profile this guy can confirm your a beautiful looking woman who any man or woman would be dam lucky to spend time with. X "

Awwwww how very sweet

Reply privately

over a year ago

He only said that cause he was so cheesed off he wasn't going to get to enjoy you or that great body so his loss

Reply privately

over a year ago

Kent

Awww thanks everyone for your lovely support!

Just to add...he isnt on this site so noone needs to worry about bumping into such a jerk!

It took me a long time to accept my sexuality and personal preferences and whilst they may not be to everyones taste, I am always respectful of others and always play safe. So I affect noone else but those that want to play and hopefully they feel its a good effect!

Reply privately

over a year ago

Kent

Thankyou...thats a lovely thing to say xxx

Reply privately

over a year ago

Kent

Thankyou xxxxx

Reply privately

By *inaTitzTV/TS
over a year ago

Titz Towers, North Notts

From a sex Goddess to a disgusting travesty in the time it takes to read a 'no thanks' message

Reply privately

over a year ago

Kent

Lol....um...think I pressed return too many times then!

Reply privately

By *wistedtongue0220Man
over a year ago

Swansea

"After much messaging via text and phone call...I had good reason to suspect this man (NOT on this site) was not being truthful... so I told him so ..

Certainly nothing washed up about you...got a body women half your age would be jealous of

Reply privately

By *B9 QueenWoman
over a year ago

Over the rainbow, under the bridge

Goodness me! Don't let some sad little boy you've never met bother you. How sad is he to spit his dummy because he wasn't smart enough to dupe you. And what pathetic sack of shit he must be to have to lie to get anywhere near a woman.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Kent

"From a sex Goddess to a disgusting travesty in the time it takes to read a 'no thanks' message "

Lol.....thats pretty much it! Yes!

Reply privately

over a year ago

dear god take no notice of the stupid twat. You are lovely x

Reply privately

By *oody39Man
over a year ago

tunbridge wells

So although you never met, you was in a r/ship with him?

Hell I'd love a washed up slag, you still offering lol xx

Reply privately

By *ordonBennettMan
over a year ago

dover

"You are absolutely lovely, fuck me, if your all washed up, I must've passed away already, don't let it bother you, he'll hath no fury like a dickhead scorned "

I am sure there are many tales of scorned dickheads on this site who lash out furiously and viciously whenever their advances get rejected, or even when, as in this case, there is the slightest disagreement.

You should forget about him and take advantage of the more genuine and considerate men on this site, and kick the immature, ignorant, and selfish dregs into touch

Reply privately

By *ethnmelvCouple
over a year ago

Chudleigh

As others have said, you look fantastic and most definitely don't deserve the comments made by the idiot. It is sad that people act this way, especially guys, as a few idiots mess it up for what seems to be generally a good bunch on here. It is clearly his own insecurities and you should just ignore it. He is lucky to even have had a conversation with you!!! Block & report.

Keep looking, you deserve the best

Reply privately

over a year ago

Sadly the do still escape the asylum, we do try and capture them quickly x

Reply privately

over a year ago

"So although you never met, you was in a r/ship with him?

Hell I'd love a washed up slag, you still offering lol xx"

?????

Reply privately

over a year ago

Kent

I think it just got me a little sensitive and I started thinking if my preferences are 'normal'.....lol.....well I know...what is 'normal'? And...do I want to be normal???? Probably not!

Reply privately

over a year ago

Kent

"So although you never met, you was in a r/ship with him?

Hell I'd love a washed up slag, you still offering lol xx"

Well if I never met him...I wasnt in a relationship with him!!! So sorry dont get your point! He was just a guy I got chatting to over a few weeks. ...text messenging and phone calls....we were planning to meet..but I caught him out in time!

And.....I dont think I will respond to your last sentence thanks.

Reply privately

over a year ago

That guy is so stupid such a real hot lady (milf) and amazing boobs!

Reply privately

over a year ago

"I think it just got me a little sensitive and I started thinking if my preferences are 'normal'.....lol.....well I know...what is 'normal'? And...do I want to be normal???? Probably not!"

Don't ever question yourself because of a dimwits comments.

I think you may have lots of offers from decent guys now.

Have fun!!

Reply privately

over a year ago

You are fab

he is just a sad man

his problem not yours

enjoy your fun and forget him

xx

Reply privately

over a year ago

You both look amazing to.me"

And me

Reply privately

over a year ago

Kent

"As others have said, you look fantastic and most definitely don't deserve the comments made by the idiot. It is sad that people act this way, especially guys, as a few idiots mess it up for what seems to be generally a good bunch on here. It is clearly his own insecurities and you should just ignore it. He is lucky to even have had a conversation with you!!! Block & report.

Keep looking, you deserve the best "

Thankyou for your kind words....but he isnt on this site. Dealt with anyway xxx

Reply privately

By *iverscuMan
over a year ago

Berkshire

Just seen your pics, far far far away from past it i would say!

Reply privately

By *ordonBennettMan
over a year ago

dover

"I think it just got me a little sensitive and I started thinking if my preferences are 'normal'.....lol.....well I know...what is 'normal'? And...do I want to be normal???? Probably not!"

I wouldn't be too concerned about such labels. I imagine what you want is to have some fun and be properly appreciated; I don't know how the other site operated, but here you do have the opportunity to sift through profiles and take your time, filtering out what you definitely don't want, and getting to know people well on here before any exchange of phone numbers, although the more eager strongly request that at a very early stage.

You can also get to know people to a certain extent by _iews they express on this forum across a range of threads.

Expect a lot of messages though! I'm sure they are coming thick and fast already...

Reply privately

By *ruitWoman
over a year ago

near kings lynn

Please can I look like you when I am washed out at 45.

Hunny he is just lashing out. All great when you say yes but the point you change your mind you become a slag.

That says lots about him but not a reflection on you att all. He is the knob. Not you xx

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Twat . I get it allllll the time when I say no to someone . Yea sometimes can be hurtful but it's only because their ego is bruised .

Rise above it x"

This

you will always get nasty people but don't let it get you down. Only persons opinion of you that counts is your own, not someone that's never met you. I get it all the time, even from people I've met and have a laugh with, then when I say I don't want to meet anymore I get abuse, it's just pathetic to be honest. You're gorgeous

Reply privately

By *orthyorkypairCouple
over a year ago

North Yorkshire

"You are fab

he is just a sad man

his problem not yours

enjoy your fun and forget him

xx"

agree 110% x

Reply privately

By *iewMan
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Angus & Findhorn

why would you worry about the words of a total stranger

Reply privately

over a year ago

Obviously has no manners and is prone to tantrums when he doesn't get his own way. I jewel have had a few nasty comments in chat when I have turned people down don't let it affect you sure you will find someone to have fun with x

Reply privately

By *iewMan
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Angus & Findhorn

as always, we have one side of a story and the other party is condemned

move on with life

Reply privately

By *rneilMan
over a year ago

rochester and pembrokshire

rise above it hun your gorgeous some guys can't take rejection I hope all the positive comments restore your ego lol xxx

Reply privately

over a year ago

"why would you worry about the words of a total stranger"

Reply privately

By *nlyfun3Woman
over a year ago

NEAR Berkhamsted,Herts

can i say woman to woman u look great.

ive had similar experiebces even on here. i think some ppl do not handle rejection and they feel to belittle someone that looks amazing will make them feel better some how. ignore move on and love all the positives from here, knowing you will have fun and he will remain lonely

Reply privately

over a year ago

Don't let it knock you. Wen I see your pic they turn me completely on. Would deffinatly worship your body all night long.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Its also a little sad you thought it appropriate to come on and put a thread up bitching about him. It comes across as though you are both pretty similar from an outsiders _iew point.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Mind you.....I cant say my ego isn't a bit battered after such a nasty comment.

You are wonderful Very sexy age too. Lots more good times ahead of you for a fair few years to come... I have no doubts. Just hoping you broaden your interests to couples at some point as you seem genuinely lovely

Reply privately

By *nlyfun3Woman
over a year ago

NEAR Berkhamsted,Herts

Its also a little sad you thought it appropriate to come on and put a thread up bitching about him. It comes across as though you are both pretty similar from an outsiders _iew point. "

gosh that such an unnecessary reply. he slagged her off after being rejected. shes just wanting reassurance not to be belittle further. so poor form from u!

Reply privately

By *ohnPMan
over a year ago

Dartmouth

All I can say is with a figure like yours how can anyone say that he should have more respect for you and the other lady's on this site pity you can't name and shame him

Reply privately

over a year ago

Its also a little sad you thought it appropriate to come on and put a thread up bitching about him. It comes across as though you are both pretty similar from an outsiders _iew point.

gosh that such an unnecessary reply. he slagged her off after being rejected. shes just wanting reassurance not to be belittle further. so poor form from u!"

Were you there did you witness first hand or are you like us just reading the thread?

Lets face it washing dirty linen in public isn't cleaver, often people react to who they are rejected and there is every chance it wasn't a polite rejection to get such a reaction.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Can you clarify exactly what words you used for your "was not being truthful" bit? Personally if i thought someone was being dishonest and was annoyed I would call them a bloody liar is that what you did?

Reply privately

By *nlyfun3Woman
over a year ago

NEAR Berkhamsted,Herts

i give up . too many people like to be down on here and cant just be positive.... smile people it doesnt hurt

Reply privately

over a year ago

You defo don't look washed up, he is saying them things as he knows he lost something good!

Keep you head high and don't worry about people like that. X

Reply privately

By *ethnmelvCouple
over a year ago

Chudleigh

[Removed by poster at 21/08/14 16:16:18]

Reply privately

By *ethnmelvCouple
over a year ago

Chudleigh

[Removed by poster at 21/08/14 16:16:42]

Reply privately

over a year ago

Kent

I am grateful for all the kind and reassuring comments. It has made me feel better and see sense.

I am going to ignore the one less gracious comment. The man i have discussed is NOT a member of this site so there is no 'bitching' going on. I was merely expressing my thoughts on the words he chose to use to describe me...which hurt.

However, as others have said, some people cannot handle rejection or being challenged when caught in a lie and I was over sensitive but I feel better after the kindness shown here.

Thankyou to everyone. Have a lovely evening

xxx

Reply privately

over a year ago

Kent

"i give up . too many people like to be down on here and cant just be positive.... smile people it doesnt hurt"

Thankyou. I am grateful for your kindness xxx

Reply privately

By *nlyfun3Woman
over a year ago

NEAR Berkhamsted,Herts

"i give up . too many people like to be down on here and cant just be positive.... smile people it doesnt hurt

Thankyou. I am grateful for your kindness xxx"

Reply privately

over a year ago

"I am grateful for all the kind and reassuring comments. It has made me feel better and see sense.

I am going to ignore the one less gracious comment. The man i have discussed is NOT a member of this site so there is no 'bitching' going on. I was merely expressing my thoughts on the words he chose to use to describe me...which hurt.

However, as others have said, some people cannot handle rejection or being challenged when caught in a lie and I was over sensitive but I feel better after the kindness shown here.

xxx

"

I think you have said enough or avoided to make it clear you were mote than likely a little rude with the guy in the first place. Why not try being courteous with people and you will find they are the same back with you it saves bitching about remarks made to you and everyone is happy.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Washed up NO WAY 45 ur just starting gal

Reply privately

By *eforfuncplCouple
over a year ago

Morecambe

Wish you were washed up on our beach we'd give u the kiss of life

Sexy pics and guy hasn't a clue

Don't feel battered x he's a little cunt x

Reply privately

over a year ago

We had someone like this yesterday winked at us 6 days ago then called us fake and a picture whore because we try to post new pics up daily. some real idiots on here and it comes down to jealousy if u ask me.

Reply privately

over a year ago

What a horrible man, very childish of him.

Reply privately

By *orthyorkypairCouple
over a year ago

North Yorkshire

mmmm green eyed monsters???

Reply privately

over a year ago

Having read most of this thread it amazes me how someone who was planning to meet you so obviouslyliked you (I can see why your lovely) can then say what they did xx

Never apologise for your preferences it's what you like and enjoy x but as someone said earlier we are not all like this x

Its a shame your confidence has been knocked as you come across really well and dont need or deserve that xx

Reply privately

over a year ago

Some people are so god dam rude!!!

Reply privately

over a year ago

Yesterday I was told I had great curves

I decline a meet so got called a fat slag. Lol.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Because they were nasty and hurtful and some of us are sensitive. Just because you may not be bothered by such comments, not all of us are the same xx

Reply privately

over a year ago

gosh that such an unnecessary reply. he slagged her off after being rejected. shes just wanting reassurance not to be belittle further. so poor form from u!"

I agree. Really wasn't any need but hey the nice,positive, supportive comments from both men and women far outweigh the sniping ones x

Reply privately

over a year ago

I'd join that club if they're all as sexy as the op

Reply privately

over a year ago

"I am grateful for all the kind and reassuring comments. It has made me feel better and see sense.

xxx

I think you have said enough or avoided to make it clear you were mote than likely a little rude with the guy in the first place. Why not try being courteous with people and you will find they are the same back with you it saves bitching about remarks made to you and everyone is happy."

How do you know if she was rude or not? Blimey, leave the girl alone!

Reply privately

over a year ago

gosh that such an unnecessary reply. he slagged her off after being rejected. shes just wanting reassurance not to be belittle further. so poor form from u!

I agree. Really wasn't any need but hey the nice,positive, supportive comments from both men and women far outweigh the sniping ones x"

Unless like a few suspect this one sided tale doesn't tell the truth. If someone called me a liar I might be rude back too reading it through it doesn't ring true to us too. It does give the white knights a thread to post on though I guess but for us there is always too sides to a tail and here there is only one.

Reply privately

over a year ago

yep we get comments like that from plenty on here....you have to laugh as we never approach them its always them begging then when it goes the other way they verbally abuse you and sulk off lol

Reply privately

By *nlyfun3Woman
over a year ago

NEAR Berkhamsted,Herts

xxx

I think you have said enough or avoided to make it clear you were mote than likely a little rude with the guy in the first place. Why not try being courteous with people and you will find they are the same back with you it saves bitching about remarks made to you and everyone is happy.

How do you know if she was rude or not? Blimey, leave the girl alone!"

Reply privately

over a year ago

Did you use Fairy to wash up with?

Reply privately

By *iewMan
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Angus & Findhorn

"why would you worry about the words of a total stranger

Because they were nasty and hurtful and some of us are sensitive. Just because you may not be bothered by such comments, not all of us are the same xx"

No the words of total strangers that I am never going to meet have zero impact on me.... that is not because I am hardened to it... it is because if I did allow things like that to bother me, the online world will have many, many ups & downs...

Reply privately

over a year ago

xxx

How do you know if she was rude or not? Blimey, leave the girl alone!"

I think if you call someone a liar it can be taken that way. but then again I think he might not be the only liar here as others have said there is always 2 sides to a disagreement.

Reply privately

over a year ago

xxx

How do you know if she was rude or not? Blimey, leave the girl alone!

I think if you call someone a liar it can be taken that way. but then again I think he might not be the only liar here as others have said there is always 2 sides to a disagreement. "

Reply privately

over a year ago

I agree. Really wasn't any need but hey the nice,positive, supportive comments from both men and women far outweigh the sniping ones x

Unless like a few suspect this one sided tale doesn't tell the truth. If someone called me a liar I might be rude back too reading it through it doesn't ring true to us too. It does give the white knights a thread to post on though I guess but for us there is always too sides to a tail and here there is only one."

"a few suspect.." didnt realise it was a game of bloody cluedo! You, like us don't know the "full" story. I was responding to show some support to a person I don't know who needed a bit of a virtual hug. Jeez, dont ever consider joining the Samaritans will you!

Reply privately

over a year ago

Unless like a few suspect this one sided tale doesn't tell the truth. If someone called me a liar I might be rude back too reading it through it doesn't ring true to us too. It does give the white knights a thread to post on though I guess but for us there is always too sides to a tail and here there is only one.

"a few suspect.." didnt realise it was a game of bloody cluedo! You, like us don't know the "full" story. I was responding to show some support to a person I don't know who needed a bit of a virtual hug. Jeez, dont ever consider joining the Samaritans will you!"

Ah so you are backing up a friend then? Does that negate there being two sides to a story?

Reply privately

over a year ago

"a few suspect.." didnt realise it was a game of bloody cluedo! You, like us don't know the "full" story. I was responding to show some support to a person I don't know who needed a bit of a virtual hug. Jeez, dont ever consider joining the Samaritans will you!

Ah so you are backing up a friend then? Does that negate there being two sides to a story? "

The OP isn't a friend, I've neither met or spoken to her before. I never said that there wasn't 2 sides to the story but neither did i accuse her of lying or being rude.

Are you having a bad day??

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Unless like a few suspect this one sided tale doesn't tell the truth. If someone called me a liar I might be rude back too reading it through it doesn't ring true to us too. It does give the white knights a thread to post on though I guess but for us there is always too sides to a tail and here there is only one."

I know it's hard to believe but there are some people on here who are really abusive without being provoked. We've had at least one instance of someone being pretty vicious with us without any good reason for it... so, for us, there doesn't need to be an 'other side' to the story. It's entirely plausible that this was just a really rude and messed up person... end of story

Reply privately

over a year ago

"as always, we have one side of a story and the other party is condemned

move on with life "

Reply privately

over a year ago

Ah so you are backing up a friend then? Does that negate there being two sides to a story?

The OP isn't a friend, I've neither met or spoken to her before. I never said that there wasn't 2 sides to the story but neither did i accuse her of lying or being rude.

Are you having a bad day??"

No I as going to ask you if you were having a bad day as you were assuming all was true and others realise that the other side of the story will be different. Calling someone a liar will be taken as rude by most.

Reply privately

over a year ago

No I as going to ask you if you were having a bad day as you were assuming all was true and others realise that the other side of the story will be different. Calling someone a liar will be taken as rude by most. "

I'm bored now

Reply privately

over a year ago

No I as going to ask you if you were having a bad day as you were assuming all was true and others realise that the other side of the story will be different. Calling someone a liar will be taken as rude by most.

I'm bored now "

A short attention span causes that.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Easier on here then on most sites...when you say no to people just block them afterwards!

Puts a definite stop to any abuse.

(I know in this case it wasn't on this site)

Reply privately

over a year ago

"

I agree with caveman, you both are gorgeous, sexy women. Whoever he was, he is definitely a knob head x

Reply privately

By * Busty HotwifeCouple
over a year ago

Bradford

Makes us laugh how hot you are until you challenge someone for a reason then receive abuse.

Really shows that your intuition was correct in the first place!

Reply privately

over a year ago

Because they were nasty and hurtful and some of us are sensitive. Just because you may not be bothered by such comments, not all of us are the same xx

No the words of total strangers that I am never going to meet have zero impact on me.... that is not because I am hardened to it... it is because if I did allow things like that to bother me, the online world will have many, many ups & downs..."

Reply privately

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 21/08/14 17:39:51]

Reply privately

over a year ago

If I think someone is a liar or a timewaster or just not what I'm looking for I just say sorry it's not going to work. Never had any abuse.

If I called someone a lying bastard arsehole shit head etc... I would expect some abuse.

This is all people are trying to say.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Six of one half a dozen of the other as I have heard English people say. One called a liar and the reply is washed up slag its not unexpected but if you are not big enough to ignore a few words than that's the real issue as life is too short.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Ive had a similar comment this week for being 45. The funny thing is how many 'I want a milf/cougar' 'why doesn't anybody give younger guys a chance' threads do you see on here? Some real pricks on here (and some nice fellas too but they getting harder to find)

I'm comfortable with my age. If people think 45 is old they are deluded!

Reply privately

over a year ago

"I think we should create a Washed Up 40 something Old Slags Club!!!"

Why would you set up a club you obviously would not be able to join? 40 something I can accept, but the rest? No way!

Reply privately

over a year ago

I wouldn't worry until you start carrying Werther's around in your handbag.

Reply privately

By *uke olovingmanMan
over a year ago

Gravesend

i still like washing up ... im not sure if coal found on a beach still lights or not .. maybe if you let it dry out thoroughly

Reply privately

over a year ago

For a start u look sound Also i prefer older women so u would be perfect for me

Reply privately

By *peedypeteMan
over a year ago

derby

You are gorgeous Kittten not washed up at all, just wish you would meet over 50's as I stay near you quite often.

Reply privately

By *nigmatic1Woman
over a year ago

A seaside town near you!

"Ive had a similar comment this week for being 45. The funny thing is how many 'I want a milf/cougar' 'why doesn't anybody give younger guys a chance' threads do you see on here? Some real pricks on here (and some nice fellas too but they getting harder to find)

I'm comfortable with my age. If people think 45 is old they are deluded!"

well said!

Reply privately

By *iss_tressWoman
over a year ago

London

Reply privately

over a year ago

Wow that's a bit of a prick you had there.

Just had a look at the profile. You have a cracking body! He is a fucking idiot, ignore his comments your better than he is

Reply privately

over a year ago

My wife says you can come round anytime you like and wash up together with her and she doesn't mind being a slag with you lol.

Some people can't handle rejection but it's his loss

Reply privately

over a year ago

As slag is a stony waste matter separated from metals during the smelting or refining of ore... I suppose there's a thin chance he may have been giving you a compliment. Perhaps washed up slag is really pretty? lol

[another wishful thinking post brought to you by Mpassion]

Reply privately

over a year ago

Hello Kitten, welcome back xx

Reply privately

By *uke olovingmanMan
over a year ago

Gravesend

you look lovely by the way .. and just down the road from me ... but im too old for you .. am i washed up

Reply privately

By *ark NoirMan
over a year ago

London

It's been said that women in their 40s are at their most sexiest, I would probably agree to that as I'm finding myself attracted to women in that age bracket.

It's how you see yourself that matters, you are what you think.

Reply privately

over a year ago

If your what 45 year old washed up slags look like I'll take two please

Makes me laugh when people turn nasty

Reply privately

over a year ago

I find it odd that one idiot can have such an effect that you need to start a thread because its upset you, when I expect compliments are heaped upon you on a daily basis yet they get passed by

Reply privately

By *ordonBennettMan
over a year ago

dover

"I find it odd that one idiot can have such an effect that you need to start a thread because its upset you, when I expect compliments are heaped upon you on a daily basis yet they get passed by "

It seems to me that the impact that idiots have on others is what sparks off many threads on the forum....so there is nothing unusual in that.

Compliments, on the other hand, are commonplace enough I imagine not to merit starting a thread about them.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"I find it odd that one idiot can have such an effect that you need to start a thread because its upset you, when I expect compliments are heaped upon you on a daily basis yet they get passed by

It seems to me that the impact that idiots have on others is what sparks off many threads on the forum....so there is nothing unusual in that.

Compliments, on the other hand, are commonplace enough I imagine not to merit starting a thread about them."

I think if anyone was foolish enough to start a thread about a compliment they'd soon regret it lol

Reply privately

By *ordonBennettMan
over a year ago

dover

[Removed by poster at 21/08/14 19:32:15]

Reply privately

over a year ago

Reply privately

over a year ago

Offering pity shags to washed up slags.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Sore loser.. you are in your prime gal...let it go That's his problem not yours.. kharma is all hearing and seeing.....x

Reply privately

By *ordonBennettMan
over a year ago

dover

"I find it odd that one idiot can have such an effect that you need to start a thread because its upset you, when I expect compliments are heaped upon you on a daily basis yet they get passed by

Compliments, on the other hand, are commonplace enough I imagine not to merit starting a thread about them.

I think if anyone was foolish enough to start a thread about a compliment they'd soon regret it lol "

Precisely...or even mentioning them in this thread as it would just be taken as read that ladies get compliments most of the time on here

Reply privately

over a year ago

take no notice, the guy is obviously a total cock, you look gorgeous and sexy as hell xx

Reply privately

By *ony 69 funMan
over a year ago

Wellingborough

Some guys dont get it.....

have to say for a start you look fab.

As for the wannabes that cant handle the scene. .... just get off on the chase.... jog on.

you give the genuine people on hear a bad rap.

Ted

x x

Reply privately

over a year ago

Kent

Oh dear! I just got home from shopping to find a tiny minority choosing to draw massive conclusions about me and the conversation i had with someone NOT even on this site....lol

My motive was none other than to use the forum to express how I felt about some nasty comments. ....which were targeted at my sexual expression and tastes. I therefore felt, where better to discuss such comments than FAB?

I reiterate...this person is NOT on this website.

I do thank the many reassuring and warm messages recieved by most.

Certainly never intended as a forum to create argument amongst members. No need for that.

Just nasty comments.....and VERY undeserved! But I am over it now. Retail therapy works wonders! !!

Onward and upward!

X

Reply privately

By *panker53Man
over a year ago

leeds

forget the need for therapy hun

if a guy cant accept sorry no thanks then its his problem

move on and enjoy the people you want to meet

best wishes

Reply privately

over a year ago

I suggest the only true therapy that's really gonna get you through this very dark spell is for you to come over here and ride my cock... all night long

Of course I'll have to square it with the Mrs first lol

Reply privately

over a year ago

"I find it odd that one idiot can have such an effect that you need to start a thread because its upset you, when I expect compliments are heaped upon you on a daily basis yet they get passed by "

Was thinking the same....

We get same, either threatening my other half or calling me a slag coz I can't get it else where or hubby isn't enough for me...

We block and don't let it bother us, don't give it a second thought because they are not important to is and we don't care what a stranger who we have never met on a swing site thinks of us x

Reply privately

over a year ago

Is this thread still going on...... all I can say is "Are we there yet?"

Reply privately

over a year ago

Kent

Yep. I am done!

Reply privately

over a year ago

"you look lovely by the way .. and just down the road from me ... but im too old for you .. am i washed up "

Reply privately

over a year ago

"

Reply privately

By *ikeDeltaMan
over a year ago

Cambridge

Wash up my way anytime

Reply privately

By *IANnG1Couple
over a year ago

local

Just had a message from a 30 yr sng male wanting a older couple to meet up and see ?? Think he's messaged the wrong couple coz we certainly ain't a old haha. And to the OP stunning pics

Reply privately

over a year ago

In all honesty I think, you are gorgeous !

Reply privately

over a year ago

You look far from washed up to us,

Reply privately

over a year ago

I think it is amazing, one minute your a sex queen...decline, your a slag, been there got the T shirt, Dick head.

Her

Reply privately

over a year ago

Wow wish all washed up slags liked like you x

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Wow wish all washed up slags liked like you x "

Best comment on this thread!!

Reply privately

over a year ago

The guy was just a nasty asshole so just be happy you did not meet him !!!!

Reply privately

over a year ago

He's the one with the problem and I'd just laugh in his face.

Everyone has a right to ask questions and if they are not happy say no thanks.

If someone throws their teddy out of the pram you can bet they are bad company and a worse fuck!

Reply privately

By *icentiousCouple
over a year ago

Up on them there hills

Everybody is entitled to an opinion, just sometimes.... well don't think specsavers get it right

Reply privately

over a year ago

God help us so many assumptions, so many prepared to vilify based on one side of a story!

The reality is its never nice to receive derogatory comments however most ones are a reaction to something else. I don't know the guy so unlike everyone else on here who MUST know him to make such comments I can't. But hey its given the white knights on chargers something to post on so there you go.

Reply privately

By *icentiousCouple
over a year ago

Up on them there hills

"God help us so many assumptions, so many prepared to vilify based on one side of a story!

The reality is its never nice to receive derogatory comments however most ones are a reaction to something else. I don't know the guy so unlike everyone else on here who MUST know him to make such comments I can't. But hey its given the white knights on chargers something to post on so there you go. "

Yup, giddy -up

Reply privately

By *ecretlyASoftieWoman
over a year ago

Hull but travel regularly

Report him, no need for abusr like that. I now block people when I politely decline, learned too many times I get another message pleading to meet or insults - I don't have time energy or patience for either!

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Just had a message from a 30 yr sng male wanting a older couple to meet up and see ?? Think he's messaged the wrong couple coz we certainly ain't a old haha. And to the OP stunning pics "

very sexy bum though xx

Reply privately

By *emmefataleWoman
over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

"The guy was just a nasty asshole so just be happy you did not meet him !!!! "
We only have one side of the story, so we don't really know this.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"The guy was just a nasty asshole so just be happy you did not meet him !!!! "

So if we made the same assumption and said the same about you based on one thread I take it you would agree with our judgement!

Reply privately

By *angGangCarClubCouple
over a year ago

Dartford

We can say you most definitely dont look washed up! X

Reply privately

By *eth01Man
over a year ago

london

I seriously wouldn't let that guy said bother u iv seen ur pics and for a 45 yr old u look stunning, it's probably sour grapes coz he cldnt have u

Reply privately

By *1ckeyMan
over a year ago

Camberley

"....

"

+1 And I am not particularly into the thinner ladies, but you seem far from 'washed out' - sounds like sour grapes to me...

Reply privately

By *uarenteedGenuineMan
over a year ago

sheffield

What a prick!!!! He probably wouldn't know what to do or how to treat you anyway....sounds like he needs to go back to his mommys breast...or she needs to put his dummy back in...

PS. You look fantastic for your age and I think from looking at your pics you look at least ten years younger....

Be good, be happy and be safe x

Reply privately

over a year ago

Reply privately

By *eddonistikMan
over a year ago

Manchester

You can wash up on my shores any time you like. You sound like my ideal, I'm dom and love to share. Sadly you're in London and I'm in Manchester, still if you ever fancy a visit to the frozen North I could get a lot of reliable guys round to use you

Reply privately

over a year ago

i only started having good sexy fun at 45 -

Reply privately

By *iewMan
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Angus & Findhorn

oh dearie me.....

Reply privately

over a year ago

This place is awash with Milktray and Flowers

Cynical Gimp

Reply privately

By *rightonsteveMan
over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

For what it's worth, I prefer women who have sex with other men.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Omg we must be well past it then . Your sexy hun stuff the dick head you carry on having fun xxx

Reply privately

over a year ago

Crikey we're not all still talking about this washed up slag are we?

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Omg we must be well past it then . Your sexy hun stuff the dick head you carry on having fun xxx"

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm love your pics xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Omg we must be well past it then . Your sexy hun stuff the dick head you carry on having fun xxx

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm love your pics xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx"

Lol Thankyou need to start on new ones xxxxx

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Omg we must be well past it then . Your sexy hun stuff the dick head you carry on having fun xxx

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm love your pics xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Lol Thankyou need to start on new ones xxxxx "

can i help? xx

Reply privately

over a year ago

How about just washed up and rejected?

Reply privately

over a year ago

I had someone create a new profile after I blocked him just so he could send me a really offensive message...flattered I was...

Reply privately

over a year ago

Its also a little sad you thought it appropriate to come on and put a thread up bitching about him. It comes across as though you are both pretty similar from an outsiders _iew point. "

no it doesn't

Reply privately

By *ancs30Man
over a year ago

Blackpool

I dont think you will ever be washed up... your gorgeous... and look like you will be always.... x

Reply privately

over a year ago

"This place is awash with Milktray and Flowers

Cynical Gimp "

People believe everything strangers on the internet tell them... bless.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Cynical Gimp

People believe everything strangers on the internet tell them... bless. "

It's easier to believe the more experience you have on the internet. Any idea how much crap you've been told and believed? Probably not

Reply privately

over a year ago

"How about just washed up and rejected? "

Good company and food and much alcohol later, I feel great and to "anonymous" here, good luck with it all.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Cynical Gimp

It's easier to believe the more experience you have on the internet. Any idea how much crap you've been told and believed? Probably not "

What makes you think I believe the crap that people tell me?

Reply privately

over a year ago

Cynical Gimp

It's easier to believe the more experience you have on the internet. Any idea how much crap you've been told and believed? Probably not

What makes you think I believe the crap that people tell me?"

How do you know what you believe isn't crap? It's funny how people use the "it's all lies" card to people on here so often

Reply privately

over a year ago

Vera (from her old single profile) arranged to meet a guy. He stood her up twice, so she told him he was a time waster, to which he said he wished shed died ( in an attack on her ).

Forward 8 months he recognised her on our profile and tried to be nice at first (oh you got lovely eyes ) Vera asked why did you say you wished I was dead ? Now he's telling her all swingers are slags , she's gonna get aids and he's gonna get me done over ??? Gotta love some people ain't ya !!

Reply privately

over a year ago

You can wash up on my dessert island any day!

I love the fact that there are so many dreamers, nobheads and total time wasters on here....leaves more ladies for us genuine guys!

Reply privately

over a year ago

Cynical Gimp

What makes you think I believe the crap that people tell me?

How do you know what you believe isn't crap? It's funny how people use the "it's all lies" card to people on here so often "

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Vera (from her old single profile) arranged to meet a guy. He stood her up twice, so she told him he was a time waster, to which he said he wished shed died ( in an attack on her ).

Forward 8 months he recognised her on our profile and tried to be nice at first (oh you got lovely eyes ) Vera asked why did you say you wished I was dead ? Now he's telling her all swingers are slags , she's gonna get aids and he's gonna get me done over ??? Gotta love some people ain't ya !!"

Have you reported him?

Reply privately

By *amBiUKMan
over a year ago

Plymouth

His loss you look stunning xx

Reply privately

By *eddonistikMan
over a year ago

Manchester

I haven't read the whole thread but I imagine most people have said he's just pissed off he's not going to get anywhere. Blokes, TGirls and women can all get vicious when they feel scorned.

Reply privately

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

someone called me a ginger pensioner once, as in "who would want to fuck a ginger pensioner?"

I laughed because he thought being called ginger was an insult and if anyone wanted to be pedantic about it I am a pensioner

Reply privately

By *eddonistikMan
over a year ago

Manchester

"someone called me a ginger pensioner once, as in "who would want to fuck a ginger pensioner?"

I laughed because he thought being called ginger was an insult and if anyone wanted to be pedantic about it I am a pensioner "

I love gingers / redheads. Age is very much a number, you're attitudes, mentally and physically are the main thing. I've met people 20, years younger than me who are 29 years older.

Reply privately