Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Bi party's

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

This comes up a lot so I thought I'd put it on. I'm I the only person that thinks both M&F should be some where on the bi scale to even be there?

Mr Wildcat

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *ozzy87Man
over a year ago

Crawley

Sounds like a fun party idea.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Not necessarily. It just means if you fancy some same-sex sex you might get it. Although I would think others would assume you were bi,so there could be a bit of backs to the wall and put your strap on away going on

over a year ago

It does but the point was should they or should they not both be Bi in some way!

over a year ago

"Not necessarily. It just means if you fancy some same-sex sex you might get it.( Although I would think others would assume you were bi,so there could be a bit of backs to the wall and put your strap on away going on "
)

over a year ago

Attending a bi party i would like to think that everyone there would be bi to some level. Of course everyone has the right to say no to something but it shouldn't put people off if there is some bi activity happening.

I must state I have never been to a bi party so who am I to comment.

over a year ago

Shels bi but we wouldn't ever go to a bi night/party due to Paul being straight think both of the couple should be bi if go on one of those nights

over a year ago

In a couple its often only one partner who is bi, so you would be excluding a lot of the potential attendees by insisting they were both bi.

If you advertise a bi party meet, anyone uncomfortable with guy on guy action will choose to stay away and its usually the guy on guy that is going to offend, most on here have no issue with girl on girl-

By *inaTitzTV/TS
over a year ago

Titz Towers, North Notts

I've been to some excellent all bi parties, but it wouldn't bother me if someone who wasn't bi was there with a bi-partner. As long as I know they aren't on the menu, so to speak.

and anyway, it's a well known fact that playing with a tranny doesn't make you bi

over a year ago

We was at a club once and the owner asked me to get outside and have a chat and then proceeded to tell me that someone had made a complaint because of me and another guy haven a blowjob! That's discrimination as two woman can

over a year ago

"In a couple its often only one partner who is bi, so you would be excluding a lot of the potential attendees by insisting they were both bi.

If you advertise a bi party meet, anyone uncomfortable with guy on guy action will choose to stay away and its usually the guy on guy that is going to offend, most on here have no issue with girl on girl- "

. We was at a club once and the owner asked me to get outside and have a chat and then proceeded to tell me that someone had made a complaint because of me and another guy haven a blowjob! That's discrimination as two woman can

over a year ago

"I've been to some excellent all bi parties, but it wouldn't bother me if someone who wasn't bi was there with a bi-partner. As long as I know they aren't on the menu, so to speak.

and anyway, it's a well known fact that playing with a tranny doesn't make you bi "

yes a guy playing with a tranny dose make him bi a cock is a cock in drag or not;)

By *andL-LiverpoolCouple
over a year ago

Huyton

" usually the guy on guy that is going to offend "

but why is this ? why should it offend ? as most agree 2 women getting it on most people watch or walk away if it's not for them, why is it SO diffrent for 2 guys to play ?

over a year ago

" usually the guy on guy that is going to offend

but why is this ? why should it offend ? as most agree 2 women getting it on most people watch or walk away if it's not for them, why is it SO diffrent for 2 guys to play ?"

Age old prejudice lingering on I guess.

Girl on girl leaves me cold.

By *rmybiguyMan
over a year ago

North West

If it's a Bi party it does what is says on the tin logically everyone attending should be bi

over a year ago

Love the thought of everyone in a pitch black room naked and you just play with what you feel next to you. Everyone would be up for anything, whether it be bi oral, topping and bottoming etc etc.

over a year ago

Perhaps they are bi but didn't fancy anyone at the party?

over a year ago

We would enjoy a bi party. My wife is straight but very comfortable with others being bi. We like entertaining guys together. Is that not acceptable at a bi party then?

over a year ago

"We would enjoy a bi party. My wife is straight but very comfortable with others being bi. We like entertaining guys together. Is that not acceptable at a bi party then? "

ive been to lots of bi nights at clubs because i love bi men, if a woman touches me i just tell her no thanks like i would if a unwanted man touched me

over a year ago

Not been to a bi party or bi night yet but it's high up on my to do list. Surely if a partner or peson there isn't bi it's about respecting their preferences. I'm ot a fan of exclusion in these circumstances.

By *andL-LiverpoolCouple
over a year ago

Huyton

We should organise our own party, both bi couples and bi singles only! What dates are free in your diary??

Post new Message to Thread