Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

verifications

Jump to newest

By *uitar_antihero OP   Man
over a year ago

Glasgow

I was just thinking about these today. A couple of times I've had people say that they didn't really enjoy their meet cos the other party were giving off weird vibes, bad in bed of whatever. Now, technically, that person did turn up, or did open up their place for a meet, so technically a verification is in order. They do exist. But then the verification has somewhat become a review system / except from the fantasies & stories forum. So what do you do? Do you write a verification that they won't actually display? Like, "he has nice curtains" or do you write none at all? Cos you could end up with someone with loads of verifications but they are all just out of politeness & someone else comes along, thinks they're legit & had a crap time.

Thoughts?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I don't display my veris but would show them to a potential meet. A lot of people would want to see some veris first so the "nice curtains" could be seen by a potential meet. Some people wouldn't care though and they'd still meet. If the person has a lot of veris already I wouldn't see the point but if they need that one veri to meet, "nice curtains" could make or break their fun here

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 21/08/14 12:27:57]

over a year ago

It's a really good point made by the op , and to be honest , it highlights a potential problem with the verification process on fab .

We all know no one is ever going to display a crap veri . On the other hand if we had no choice other than to display veri's anyone could lie in their veri to you , and it would show . So no one writes a crap veri as there's no point as it stands .

However , we have written very bask veri's for the odd meet that wasn't great , like met xxxx , turned up on time , reliable and genuine .

Inevitably , unless it's the only one they have , it doesn't get displayed , but still verifies them as genuine , albeit , a bit of a crap meet !

So others may read between the lines and figure this out , who knows ?

Perhaps a star system could be employed with say categories ? This could be shown on the summary with an overall rating ?

Looks like pics

Reliability

Social skills

Wow factor

Post new Message to Thread