Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

wrestling

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Just wondering if anyone else shares our fetish for wrestling? We mainly like the fem/fem stuff like ultimate surrender and trib dolls but are open to mixed and mum stuff too. It's not what we're on here for (not that we'd say no lol!), we genuinely love the swinging scene and visiting clubs but we just want to know if this is a common thing or not x

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"Just wondering if anyone else shares our fetish for wrestling? We mainly like the fem/fem stuff like ultimate surrender and trib dolls but are open to mixed and mum stuff too. It's not what we're on here for (not that we'd say no lol!), we genuinely love the swinging scene and visiting clubs but we just want to know if this is a common thing or not x"

ive not heard anything on here bout it lol but maybe thats something for me too look into sounds interesting

over a year ago

do you like mud wrestling?

over a year ago

"do you like mud wrestling?"

It's all good lol!

By *inCity BluesMan
over a year ago

London

"do you like mud wrestling?

It's all good lol!"

In that case do WWE Diva bouts float your boat?

over a year ago

"do you like mud wrestling?

It's all good lol!

In that case do WWE Diva bouts float your boat? "

Prefer it to be a little more competitive (and naked lol!), but still don't mind the WWE stuff

over a year ago

Just noticed in the first post it says 'mum stuff' - meant to say mvm stuff (bloody predictive text )

By *restlingcoupleCouple
over a year ago

Ennis

Mary is 5'2" age 44 9 and a half stone and is willing to wrestle another wife or gf of similar stats - she will only wrestle and will not catfight

over a year ago

"Mary is 5'2" age 44 9 and a half stone and is willing to wrestle another wife or gf of similar stats - she will only wrestle and will not catfight"

Wish you was nearer, would love to meet you!

By *eKoopleCouple
over a year ago

Germany / Manchester

We love watching Ultimate Surrender, with so many of those women being Brazillian Jui Jitsu practitioners it's sometimes better than UFC fight nights.

By *amBiUKMan
over a year ago

Plymouth

One of my top likes I used to wrestle with a bi couple looser gets fucked I lost a lot lol x

Mixed wresteling he would help her win I either got done by her with a strap on or him was fun love it

By *restlingcoupleCouple
over a year ago

Ennis

We wrestled another couple in London on the 15th of August 2015. I (5ft 10 ins 13 stone age 49) fought Jose (5ft 7ins 13 st 8 pounds age 48) in a hard fought draw over 5 rounds. Mary (5ft 2 ins 9 stone 2 pounds age 45 34dd) lost to Maria (5'2 9 stone 10 pounds age 46 34ee) over 4 rounds of wrestling. Mary's will work on her stamina and has agreed to fight Maria again in 2016. Hopefully the ladies will be closer in weight at next match.

By *upcake20152000Couple
over a year ago

cardiff

We enjoy it.

Anyone fancy chatting possibly meeting?

over a year ago

Wrestling fun sounds good to me

over a year ago

You've named two of my favourite sites

Me and the ex used to watch ultimate surrender tag matches which always made her so horny

I loved it as I always benefited after a wrestle of our own

I'd love to find a partner in crime for some more rowdy fun

over a year ago

Love watching the ultimate surrender videos, such a turn on

over a year ago

Is it the same as wwe? Can't beat a bit of rock v Austin

By *restlerPhilxxxMan
over a year ago

Newton Abbot

have only just discovered the forums here for finding anyone into or interested in wrestling as a kink, like you guys say am also a fan of ultimate surrender and trib dolls/DWW. Personal fav of mine is Matrock studios.

If any couples/females are interested and ever down in the south west i have a 12ft by 12ft inflatable wrestling ring (Happily share pic of it with anyone interested) and some large crash mats for kinky sex wrestling.

Post new Message to Thread