Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

verifications

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

am I alone I thinking that "web cam" veris are absolute nonsense , you have all read the "wow fucking stunning saw on web cam " but has anyone ever met them to prove just how genuine they are ?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

the only verification we ever take any notice of is the one we write after we have met people face to face

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

We would rather meet face to face.

Anyone can go on cam all day.

Her

over a year ago

They are better than nothing, if your a couple or a single woman and you have been seen on cam it shows at least your not a single guy, we all have to start somewhere and a lot start by getting verified by cam first

over a year ago

Just browse for people with meet verifications

over a year ago

I dont think they are utter nonsense..having used cam rooms or private chats..I admit I have very rarely cam/chatroom over the last few years.

If people dont want to meet people in person, it doesnt bother me..I will still verify/be verified..if they were genuine to me.

over a year ago

"am I alone I thinking that "web cam" veris are absolute nonsense , you have all read the "wow fucking stunning saw on web cam " but has anyone ever met them to prove just how genuine they are ?"

*and the answer is yes..I have.

over a year ago

One of the first things anyone will tell you to do on a thread asking how to find genuine people is to either chat on the phone or cam with them to make sure they are who they say they are

over a year ago

"am I alone I thinking that "web cam" veris are absolute nonsense , you have all read the "wow fucking stunning saw on web cam " but has anyone ever met them to prove just how genuine they are ?

*and the answer is yes..I have."

All of them?

over a year ago

"am I alone I thinking that "web cam" veris are absolute nonsense , you have all read the "wow fucking stunning saw on web cam " but has anyone ever met them to prove just how genuine they are ?

*and the answer is yes..I have."

Tart!

over a year ago

All of them? "

when I used to use the chatrooms in my first few years of fab..almost every meet was via the chatrooms, the rooms were quite popular in the old userplanc chat system..and there was many socials going on too..so yes I met alot of people via the cam rooms.

As things died down a bit when new chat came in, and I stopped going to the socials, I preferred play meets..and most of those came from messaging.

hope that answers your question big feet x

over a year ago

Tart!"

bawbagarse x

over a year ago

All of them?

when I used to use the chatrooms in my first few years of fab..almost every meet was via the chatrooms, the rooms were quite popular in the old userplanc chat system..and there was many socials going on too..so yes I met alot of people via the cam rooms.

As things died down a bit when new chat came in, and I stopped going to the socials, I preferred play meets..and most of those came from messaging.

hope that answers your question big feet x"

Oops didn't realise you really had met everyone with a webcam veri. Apologies.

Trollop. xx

over a year ago

In my early days of swinging on the web, cam was the best way to get to know a potential partner before deciding to meet. For people new to the scene it's an ideal way to get verified without the scariness of initial social meets or sex meets. All my early meets with one exception, happened after getting to know the person on cam.

Cam veris are good way to get started.

over a year ago

If we see people with a long list of Web cam veris and nothing else, we move right along...it's been our experience that they are very unlikely to translate into actual meeting in real life...For some people, that's all they want, the playing on cam and the attention they get from that fulfils their fantasies, and that's fine. We've just found they're less likely to actually meet...

Post new Message to Thread