Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

condoms with 2 ladies

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

What usually happens if you are a mf couple meeting another mf couple with condoms?

If you have pulled from one lady do you usually put a new condom on for the other lady?

Would sort of spoil the moment...

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *radleyandRavenCouple
over a year ago

Herts

New condom for each lady.

Otherwise it's the equivalent of saying "Fuck you, so long as I'M safe!".

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Of course! You must change condoms otherwise you're putting the ladies at risk.

over a year ago

What I thought!

Just never experienced it so didnt know!

over a year ago

"What usually happens if you are a mf couple meeting another mf couple with condoms?

If you have pulled from one lady do you usually put a new condom on for the other lady?

"

Spoil the moment or be shown the door...your choice essentially...

over a year ago

Yeah pulling a condom of and put another on loses the erection.. at least we pleasured the first couple lol

By *radleyandRavenCouple
over a year ago

Herts

Trust me, it would spoil the moment more if you came at me with a condom on that you had just used on another lady.

YOU may be safe but you could pass on any infections she had to me... Ergo you wouldn't get near me without a kick in the face and I would cease play.

Imagine, if a lady was wearing a femidom and other guys had cum in there before you, would you stick your cock in there and stir their porridge unprotected?

- Amy. x

over a year ago

"Trust me, it would spoil the moment more if you came at me with a condom on that you had just used on another lady.

YOU may be safe but you could pass on any infections she had to me... Ergo you wouldn't get near me without a kick in the face and I would cease play.

Imagine, if a lady was wearing a femidom and other guys had cum in there before you, would you stick your cock in there and stir their porridge unprotected?

- Amy. x"

no one would confess to that lol.

over a year ago

Can't believe I'm reading this. Of course you change condoms!! However it's not all about just fucking there are other ways of pleasuring each other while changing condoms

By *abioMan
over a year ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

"What I thought!

Just never experienced it so didnt know!"

think of it like this.....

if someone was fucking you up the arse.... would you like that condom to have been up someone else's arse first???

over a year ago

"Trust me, it would spoil the moment more if you came at me with a condom on that you had just used on another lady.

- Amy. x"

OP I am surprised you asked - its common sense really, but as the saying goes better to be safe than sorry, so its good you asked rathering spoiling a future meet by not putting a new one on.

As for the comment putting a new one spoils the moment - it never has for me or the second or third lady in question.

By *radleyandRavenCouple
over a year ago

Herts

- Amy. x

no one would confess to that lol."

Yeah, I forgot some people get off on that...

Fabio used a better example.

over a year ago

"What I thought!

Just never experienced it so didnt know!

think of it like this.....

if someone was fucking you up the arse.... would you like that condom to have been up someone else's arse first???

"

Very well put

over a year ago

- Amy. x

no one would confess to that lol.

Yeah, I forgot some people get off on that...

Fabio used a better example. "

Yes he did there lol

By *he Queen of TartsWoman
Forum Mod

over a year ago

My Own Little World

"What usually happens if you are a mf couple meeting another mf couple with condoms?

"

I would have thought that carrying your testicles home in a sling would 'spoil the moment' more

over a year ago

Spoil the moment....typical male,selfish attitude

over a year ago

And there are men who take advantage and try to get away with it if not caught. Unfortunately we don't have eyes in the back of our heads

over a year ago

"Spoil the moment....typical male,selfish attitude "

Why's it typical male?

I've never been in this situation so didnt know what the done thing was!

Sorry for not knowing everything.

over a year ago

"Spoil the moment....typical male,selfish attitude

Why's it typical male?

Sorry for not knowing everything."

It's a fair question, never feel bad about asking questions. It's good to learn. However I think everyone answered incorrectly.

They wouldn't be using condoms with their own partner. They would only be using condoms with someone else's partner.

By *he Queen of TartsWoman
Forum Mod

over a year ago

My Own Little World

Why's it typical male?

It's a fair question, never feel bad about asking questions. It's good to learn. However I think everyone answered incorrectly.

They wouldn't be using condoms with their own partner. They would only be using condoms with someone else's partner. "

You are assuming the 1 of the MF couples is in a long term relationship, they could be a fuck buddy couple who still use condoms.

over a year ago

and wash your hands...or at least use an alcohol gel which we conveniently provide at the bedside...

over a year ago

"

i cant believe you even need to ask that

so long as your protected eh

over a year ago

If there's 2 ladies present start with two condoms on then when we switch just whip the top on off, saved loads of faffing

Just add an extra condom for each extra lady

3 ladies 3 condoms to start with and just keep whipping them off

By *siaessexCouple
over a year ago

essex

"If there's 2 ladies present start with two condoms on then when we switch just whip the top on off, saved loads of faffing

3 ladies 3 condoms to start with and just keep whipping them off "

what happens if you cum when you fucking the first lady , you would have to takr the two off

over a year ago

my plan is flawed

Back to the drawing board

over a year ago

over a year ago

I have a latex allergy so new condom or a trip to casualty?

I can apply condoms with my mouth

over a year ago

"If there's 2 ladies present start with two condoms on then when we switch just whip the top on off, saved loads of faffing

3 ladies 3 condoms to start with and just keep whipping them off "

So in a gang bang situation you start with 20 condoms on? Lol!

over a year ago

3 ladies 3 condoms to start with and just keep whipping them off what happens if you cum when you fucking the first lady , you would have to takr the two off

"

Jab a hole in the condom and squeeze the spunk out. No need to take it off then.

By *radleyandRavenCouple
over a year ago

Herts

3 ladies 3 condoms to start with and just keep whipping them off what happens if you cum when you fucking the first lady , you would have to takr the two off

Jab a hole in the condom and squeeze the spunk out. No need to take it off then. "

LOL!!!

over a year ago

over a year ago

So in a gang bang situation you start with 20 condoms on? Lol!"

If you're banging the other guys as well, yeah

over a year ago

I think is a fair enough question to ask, if you don't know something it's better to admit that than try and bluff your way thru something!

and the spoil the moment comment might have applied to the bigger picture not just him....

over a year ago

So in a gang bang situation you start with 20 condoms on? Lol!

If you're banging the other guys as well, yeah "

No no! The 20 plus woman that love me on this site and are joining me at my hotel on Saturday. Lol!!!!

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

I think it would only take a moment of thinking to realise that using the same condom for two women was a health risk to the women. However it does seem to be a commonly held belief that sexually transmitted diseases can only be passed from women to men and not woman to woman or man to woman. If the op was under that impression it might be why he asked.

Some people think it's ok to use the same toy on two women swopping back and forth.....same thing.

By *eus19Man
over a year ago

Merthyr

"Of course! You must change condoms otherwise you're putting the ladies at risk."

Hello stranger, sorry for doing it this way but was no other way of contacting you

over a year ago

I have read this thread with interest and while obviously care has to be taken with regard protection its difficult to know where to draw the line. If,as some mention on here,a new condom is to be used on the cock and toy for each woman then surely the next step would be a guy washing his mouth with antiseptic or bleach, lol!, between each woman he licks out.

My view is that while protection should be worn by a guy, its everyone's responsibility, male and female, to get regular checks otherwise the lengths that people will have to go too to avoid an STD will be so absurd that they really will "kill the moment" to some extent.

over a year ago

Turn em inside out or swap them , surely !

over a year ago

So in a gang bang situation you start with 20 condoms on? Lol!"

Exactly

It's a win win situation, the 20 condoms will add extra girth

over a year ago

"Of course! You must change condoms otherwise you're putting the ladies at risk."

I agree

By *nlyfun3Woman
over a year ago

NEAR Berkhamsted,Herts

i had a guy in a club try this 1 on me and looked offended that i told new condom or go away in polite terms

over a year ago

"I have read this thread with interest and while obviously care has to be taken with regard protection its difficult to know where to draw the line. If,as some mention on here,a new condom is to be used on the cock and toy for each woman then surely the next step would be a guy washing his mouth with antiseptic or bleach, lol!, between each woman he licks out.

My view is that while protection should be worn by a guy, its everyone's responsibility, male and female, to get regular checks otherwise the lengths that people will have to go too to avoid an STD will be so absurd that they really will "kill the moment" to some extent."

To be fair if you are using a dental dam you would also use a seperate one for each partner.

However as most people perform unprotected oral I think your example is somewhat flawed.

I would expect condoms to be changed & hands to be sanitised between partners and in an ideal world mouthwash used.....but I'm not precious about the mouthwash.

OP never feel bad asking a question, but always best to apply a little common sense 1st.

By *eglieanCouple
over a year ago

Torbay

We ask people to wash hands after playing with others. Doesnt go down too well at a club when a fellas been fingering several women without doing so. In that case whats the difference of him useing one condom on several ladies, none ,,, Think we all gotta be very aware of who's doing what to who in play situations and minimise the risk as much as poss.,

over a year ago

"

No don't change condoms but remember to stick them with some used needles too!!!

over a year ago

"I have read this thread with interest and while obviously care has to be taken with regard protection its difficult to know where to draw the line. If,as some mention on here,a new condom is to be used on the cock and toy for each woman then surely the next step would be a guy washing his mouth with antiseptic or bleach, lol!, between each woman he licks out.

My view is that while protection should be worn by a guy, its everyone's responsibility, male and female, to get regular checks otherwise the lengths that people will have to go too to avoid an STD will be so absurd that they really will "kill the moment" to some extent.

To be fair if you are using a dental dam you would also use a seperate one for each partner.

However as most people perform unprotected oral I think your example is somewhat flawed.

I would expect condoms to be changed & hands to be sanitised between partners and in an ideal world mouthwash used.....but I'm not precious about the mouthwash.

OP never feel bad asking a question, but always best to apply a little common sense 1st.

"

Are you a moderator?. If not get off your high horse and respect the right of free speech.

over a year ago

Sound to me that what with constantly changing condoms on both the cock and toys, putting new latex gloves on each time a different woman is fingered, changing the dental dam each time a different pussy is licked etc is way more trouble than its worth. Csn you imagine a group of people all doing that?. More time would be spent bloody changing stuff than fucking. lol!!

over a year ago

Are you a moderator?. If not get off your high horse and respect the right of free speech."

She's just giving her opinion, not on her high horse at all. What's your problem?

By *radleyandRavenCouple
over a year ago

Herts

Are you a moderator?. If not get off your high horse and respect the right of free speech.

She's just giving her opinion, not on her high horse at all. What's your problem? "

Seconded. I saw no offensive comments or "high-horse"ing???

over a year ago

She's just giving her opinion, not on her high horse at all. What's your problem?

Seconded. I saw no offensive comments or "high-horse"ing???"

High horsing as in having the audacity to tell me to use some common sense.

That was a personal comment and not required.

By *radleyandRavenCouple
over a year ago

Herts

"Sound to me that what with constantly changing condoms on both the cock and toys, putting new latex gloves on each time a different woman is fingered, changing the dental dam each time a different pussy is licked etc is way more trouble than its worth. Csn you imagine a group of people all doing that?. More time would be spent bloody changing stuff than fucking. lol!!"

And this is why we don't really do orgies. People will decide what risks they want to take but if you have respect for your's and your play partner's health, nothing would be "too much hassle".

To cover yourself though and expect someone else to be ok with you dipping your wick in them with an already-dirty condom is just rude (unless they're ok with it, of course). x

By *radleyandRavenCouple
over a year ago

Herts

That was a personal comment and not required."

I read it as them talking to the O.P, not you...

By *opping_candyWoman
over a year ago

West Yorkshire

Considering you're not the OP of this thread, it wasn't even aimed at you!

over a year ago

Considering you're not the OP of this thread, it wasn't even aimed at you! "

Apologies!. My mistake.

By *lassyandadventurousMan
over a year ago

England and Wales

Definate change the condom.....

Not fair on the second girl using a filthy used condom is it

By *iss_tressWoman
over a year ago

London

I read it as them talking to the O.P, not you..."

So did I!

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 21/08/14 21:19:25]

over a year ago

Stick as many condoms on as you can fit, and then just whip one off everytime you switch back and forth.

over a year ago

I read it as them talking to the O.P, not you...

So did I!"

Yep and me

By *abioMan
over a year ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

" Csn you imagine a group of people all doing that?. More time would be spent bloody changing stuff than fucking. lol!!"

again i'll ask you the same question the OP decided not to answer to make a point....

playing devils advocate...

"if someone was fucking you up the arse.... would you like that condom to have been up someone else's arse first???"

over a year ago

Why's it typical male?

But you did state it would spoil the moment. Waiting for a man to put a condom on has never spoiled the moment for me

over a year ago

"I think is a fair enough question to ask, if you don't know something it's better to admit that than try and bluff your way thru something!

and the spoil the moment comment might have applied to the bigger picture not just him...."

I can't help thinking it was a selfish comment purely because the man will be protected the woman won't and I don't feel many women will feel their moment spoiled by having someone elses pussy gunk taken out of the equation

over a year ago

Why's it typical male?

But you did state it would spoil the moment. Waiting for a man to put a condom on has never spoiled the moment for me "

surely you don't have to have been in that situation before to know how STIs work and to be able to work out that each lady you have sex with surely deserves a fresh condom

saying that i have seen it a few times in clubs where men don't change condoms between women, it is selfish so long as they are protected they don't care

over a year ago

Arrogance is such am attractive trait

Gimp

By *ittenwantstoplayWoman
over a year ago

Kent

Transmission of infection by contact .....is essentially like imagining your fingers...cock....tongue..toys....whatever...are covered in red paint

Wherever the red paint goes......is where you have potentially transmitted a possible infection.....

So wrap it and remove it before putting it anywhere else... .... wash hands before your fingers go somewhere new.....and ideally mouthwash is good too....although I must confess.. .I don't know what the research says about whether mouthwash reduces or eliminates any likelihood of cross infection?

over a year ago

Kent

Useful link, for those who need clarification. ..

http://www.thestdproject.com/safer-sex-guide-reduce-risk-stds/

By *airy_HettyWoman
over a year ago

Greater London

I heard a story of some group fun that was happening and one man involved was keeping himself protected but not the ladies he was playing with who assumed he was using a fresh condom with each of them. What a b******!

over a year ago

Kent

"I heard a story of some group fun that was happening and one man involved was keeping himself protected but not the ladies he was playing with who assumed he was using a fresh condom with each of them. What a b******! "

Eurgh! !!!!! Not good!!!!

over a year ago

Not been online since I posted but take all your points.

What made me thinking it is I have seen toys being used on a few lady's one after another in clubs without any condoms at all.

Don't see why I should be branded as a 'typical bloke' for asking a valid question (in my opinion)...I will always use condoms and would be happy to swap condoms if required...

over a year ago

"Not been online since I posted but take all your points.

What made me thinking it is I have seen toys being used on a few lady's one after another in clubs without any condoms at all.

Don't see why I should be branded as a 'typical bloke' for asking a valid question (in my opinion)...I will always use condoms and would be happy to swap condoms if required...

"

I have often seen people using toys on more than one lady. Never yet seen someone stop to go wash their hands or mouth either .. so it was a valid question to someone enquiring what was expected xx

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

Some people have been surprised when I have refused to share toys. It makes me wonder how many people are properly aware of how stis are spread.

By *aveandkate35Couple
over a year ago

telford

Why's it typical male?

To be fair it's not about knowing everything it's basic common sense/hygene/respect.

Do you need to be taught not to stick your cock in plug socket? Or pick up a piece of road kill and serve it to your family?

Surely some things come as standard with the ability to get up in the morning?

D

over a year ago

I have often seen people using toys on more than one lady. Never yet seen someone stop to go wash their hands or mouth either .. so it was a valid question to someone enquiring what was expected xx"

At least somebody agrees lol.

When I was last in a club there were 4 couples and the 4 ladies were sharing the same toy with no condom on and no washing inbetween so surely this would pose as much if not more risk....

By *yrdwomanWoman
over a year ago

Putting the 'cum' in Eboracum

I think people stating that the next step to having to change condoms is having to rinse ones mouth out is missing a point, in that the mouth has saliva, which naturally rinses the mouth out. Where as willies and condoms are not naturally self cleaning, and so of course a fresh condom should be used.

The thought of a guy thrusting into me wearing a used condom makes my legs clench. Ew.

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 22/08/14 10:06:23]

over a year ago

I have often seen people using toys on more than one lady. Never yet seen someone stop to go wash their hands or mouth either .. so it was a valid question to someone enquiring what was expected xx

When I was last in a club there were 4 couples and the 4 ladies were sharing the same toy with no condom on and no washing inbetween so surely this would pose as much if not more risk...."

You OP was a fair question. And very good point about the toys. I've seen lots of people share toys but not use condoms on them. Yuk.

By *eglieanCouple
over a year ago

Torbay

Question.. how many would kiss someone who you had just watched rimming someone else, then trundles over to give you a big wet sloppy french kiss?

YUCK not us for sure..

over a year ago

Kent

"I think people stating that the next step to having to change condoms is having to rinse ones mouth out is missing a point, in that the mouth has saliva, which naturally rinses the mouth out. Where as willies and condoms are not naturally self cleaning, and so of course a fresh condom should be used.

The thought of a guy thrusting into me wearing a used condom makes my legs clench. Ew. "

I agree. I did actually add in my comment earlier that whilst mouthwash is nice...I am not sure if there is any evidence to suggest that it prevents or has any effect with regard to transmission or prevention of stds. However I did a little reading afterwards and apparently no research has been carried out and the view is that mouthwash has no real effect on stds.

over a year ago

Kent

Sharing toys people????? Seriously? ???? No thanks!

over a year ago

"

I've heard of toys being used with multiple women too. My first thought was why would you when it can transmit infections. I think your question is valid for someone inexperienced with no knowledge of infections or how they are transmitted. I wouldn't have expected that from an adult however,especially one who is involved in sex with multiple partners. My comment about typical man was because of your ending comment and not was looking at it from the point of view of a woman who is at risk from a man who isn't. There are plenty of men who only think about their own sexual health. I think Fabio has a question he would like you to consider

over a year ago

When I was last in a club there were 4 couples and the 4 ladies were sharing the same toy with no condom on and no washing inbetween so surely this would pose as much if not more risk...."

Yes it does pose a risk. You know that and you wouldn't do it to a woman would you? Because you know it isn't safe for the woman

By *o new WinksMan
over a year ago

BSE

Yes...but that ass would have just been cleaned in a hot tub and then deep cleaned with a hygenic lube over a condom. The guy may have actually been washing his mouth whilst rimming

over a year ago

"Yes...but that ass would have just been cleaned in a hot tub and then deep cleaned with a hygenic lube over a condom. The guy may have actually been washing his mouth whilst rimming

"

You just put me off using a hot tub

By *o new WinksMan
over a year ago

BSE

Sorry BC

over a year ago

I hope that those posting advising that you wear two or more condoms are joking. Two condoms, or more, cause friction between both, which causes heat, which causes BOTH condoms to fail either with small holes or full breakage. Its no safer than using no protection at all.

over a year ago

I've heard of toys being used with multiple women too. My first thought was why would you when it can transmit infections. I think your question is valid for someone inexperienced with no knowledge of infections or how they are transmitted. I wouldn't have expected that from an adult however,especially one who is involved in sex with multiple partners. My comment about typical man was because of your ending comment and not was looking at it from the point of view of a woman who is at risk from a man who isn't. There are plenty of men who only think about their own sexual health. I think Fabio has a question he would like you to consider "

My answer would be no...but didn't know what the 'done' thing was...even though I know of the risks....though h i

Post new Message to Thread