Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Getting a Meet

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Just wondering where me and hubby are going wrong we cant seem to get a meet, we keep being turned down or just ignored. What do we need to do that we aren't already doing, by browsing profiles sending messages and winks, keeping status updated, going in chat rooms, advertising when we are free and able to meet.

If anyone could give me some advice i would be grateful as we just want to be able to get meets.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Try a club

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

I've thought about going to a club but its how we can get there and when as we dont drive

By *ornychunky40Man
over a year ago

ellesmere Port

Oh I know how u feel as im the same ive had no meets an I just get ignored when I message an not like I send nasty messages can any one help me please

over a year ago

"Oh I know how u feel as im the same ive had no meets an I just get ignored when I message an not like I send nasty messages can any one help me please "

Add more to your profile, why you're here, what you're looking for and what you can offer etc and try getting your personality and humour across more in your text. I'd lose the cock pics especially the the profile one as that's generally an instant delete from most women. We don't really want to see a cock staring at us in our inbox every time you message!!

By *ornychunky40Man
over a year ago

ellesmere Port

Well thank u very much for the advice an I will sort it out later when get more time

By *andyblokeMan
over a year ago

birmingham

"Oh I know how u feel as im the same ive had no meets an I just get ignored when I message an not like I send nasty messages can any one help me please

Add more to your profile, why you're here, what you're looking for and what you can offer etc and try getting your personality and humour across more in your text. I'd lose the cock pics especially the the profile one as that's generally an instant delete from most women. We don't really want to see a cock staring at us in our inbox every time you message!!"

interesting. just to add when I put my cock pic up in the avatar I got, and still do lots of contacts before that face and body pics I got nothing. So I guess its a combination of profile and pic and what works for folks. no hard and fast rules. just like in real life....but if it don't work then try something different is good advice

over a year ago

If you dont mind travelling 150 miles we will meet you

By *oody39Man
over a year ago

tunbridge wells

"Just wondering where me and hubby are going wrong we cant seem to get a meet, we keep being turned down or just ignored. What do we need to do that we aren't already doing, by browsing profiles sending messages and winks, keeping status updated, going in chat rooms, advertising when we are free and able to meet.

If anyone could give me some advice i would be grateful as we just want to be able to get meets. "

I was going to say you have not messaged me, then realised your not after men lol.

Try engaging in forums etc, make sure you give plenty of notice, not just who wants to meet now.

Put in the time and the rewards will come.

over a year ago

I think it could be that you might be to fussie, I don't beelive you don't get any requests

Post new Message to Thread