Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

1st meet and broken

Jump to newest

By *ench and Stripe OP   Couple
over a year ago

Stenalees

Hi all,

We are kinda new to the scene and last night had our 1st meet. Started as a social for us and the other couple as we had both been stood up by our original meets. Eventually descended into playtime most using 1 of those mains powered wands that i had got as a present that day.

It totally destroyed (in a good way) Miss Stripe who now cannot walk straight, really truly can not walk straight. We havent had that many laughs or orgasms in a long time.

So what where other peoples 1st swinging experience like?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Don't know if you will get many replys, unless it's a good experience.

We are no longer friends with our first meet, so that says it all lol

over a year ago

We have been lucky all our meets as a couple have been lovely, but we don't kiss and tell

When shel played years ago there was some bad ones but you live and learn and it makes us more selective now and probably the reason we prefer playing in clubs as you can meet couples there or if it's not something your enjoying you can move on

over a year ago

Snap was crap and such a put off we haven't bothered any more

over a year ago

Nerve wracking, incredibly nervous and anxious but soon put at ease and, after a long long time of 'going without' set me on my way having realised what I'd been missing for many years. Now I'm having a ball lol

over a year ago

First meet was a couple on another site. We met socially in a pub and had lunch and all got on well. It was their first meet too. A few days later I went to theirs. We sat and drank a lot of tea beforehand and chatted. Our nerves had kicked in. I finally plucked up the courage to aak if they'd like to play. At once they said yes. She told me and her husband to get naked while she went to the bathroom. She came back in just a thong and it all went from there. Lots of fun and a gentle introduction to threesome fun

over a year ago

We had a great time. They were really nice and we broke the ice by getting in the hot tub together. Lovely evening.

over a year ago

I remember our first play, as with every meet we have had always a nice time and each one is different, if we ever have a bad meet it will be our fault!

over a year ago

After years of gentle persuasion the wife finally agreed and we arranged our first meet at a hotel. All the way there K was trying to get out of it and saying we shouldn't be doing this but we eventually got there and met the guy in the bar, a swift couple of drinks and small talk then back to the room. We had hardly got in the room and K was already naked on the bed legs wide open in the air with the guy frantically trying to get his pants off as he nestled his head between them, I had only got one shoe off!

over a year ago

Mine was with a single male. Worst sex ever! Being an eternal optimist, I didn't give up. Couples and fems are so much more fun!

over a year ago

"Mine was with a single male. Worst sex ever! Being an eternal optimist, I didn't give up. Couples and fems are so much more fun!"
hey debbs not all men like that u just had a bad one

over a year ago

"Mine was with a single male. Worst sex ever! Being an eternal optimist, I didn't give up. Couples and fems are so much more fun!"
hey debbs not all men like that u just had a bad one

over a year ago

our first meet was a hoot - went on til about 4 am -

over a year ago

"our first meet was a hoot - went on til about 4 am - "
its a shame you not looking for single guys

over a year ago

Sounds fab and your so honest too as I believe lots of guys have to do the grooming to talk the lady's into it but just won't admit it unlike you who is a breath of fresh air and so glad she enjoyed it good hunting in the future as I believe lots of guys push they partner into it so glad she loved it

over a year ago

That last message was to thirty9

over a year ago

My first meet was with a female what I thought was for an afternoon drink. After one drink, she said, 'i am horny and need a fuck. Do you know somewhere quiet?'

So we went to a car park in a wooded area and after oral both ways, she bent over a tree and I proceeded to fuck her, only to be interrupted by a dog, followed by 3 women. Struggling to pull my trousers up, I'm sure they knew, we continued after they had walked on!

Post new Message to Thread