FabSwingers.com mobile

Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

What puts you off about a mans profile and what makes you message him?

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

I just wanted to enquire into what women find a turn on or a turn off when it comes to reading through a guys profile. I know most women don't have a send a message to get anything, you surely get over 100+ messages a day but what makes you think "I'd like to get to know him".

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *rs TootyWoman
over a year ago

Ayrshire

Wording like 'babe' and I've got a huge cock and know how to use it..

Cockiness is a turn off as are pics of nothing but cock.

Any cock can look big dependant on angles.. Torso n bums are as nice as cocks

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Heavy cummer puts me off, I'm cringing just writing it

guys who have pics showing more of their last shag than them put me off, I'm meeting you i don't care how great your cum looks on her tits or how far your thumb goes up her arse

the words milf and cougar put me off

what draws me are pics I'm attracted to, its that simple

over a year ago

Mentions of NSA really put me off. I'm on here looking for friends who I can play with and the expression NSA makes me think I'd be treated like an unpaid hooker or a piece of meat. Not me at all.

over a year ago

I like pics of a nice toned body, ideally with a six pack, a good sized cock, a well written smart profile text and excellent veris by good looking ppl.

over a year ago

Firstly, I'd like to dispel the myth that all of us get 100s of messages a day - well I don't at least.

Occasionally I'll look for single men on here. Humour is a must for my as it lets me know we have a similar attitude towards this. An original outlook is a plus or people who can put their personalities across in words.

Turn offs - how great they are with their tongue - boring. When the text is all about their cock - yawn. And the most dreadful turn off is 'I won't bite - unless you want me too' I actually Grrr at that. lol.

over a year ago

Taking notes

I need all the help I can get

Post new Message to Thread