Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

anal toys

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

My fb and I want to try some anal toys for us both to use but completely at a loss to which ones. Neither of us have tried any before so would need something for 'beginners'. Can anyone recommend anything please?

Thanks

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

over a year ago

Anyone?

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Anal beads, and anal syringe is great for getting lube where you need it. Xx

By *lackbirdtimestwoWoman
over a year ago

birmingham

All I would suggest is a willing tongue, gentle fingers and lube,, almost everything else is over rated x have fun

over a year ago

I bought a butt plug beginner set ... so they go up in size! Also have a vibrating prostate massager, which I'm aware works very well for guys who like to experience this kind of stimulation. And vibrating anal beads....very intense, mostly bought from Love Honey or other sites.

over a year ago

Vibrating anal beads sound like alot of fun. And I like the idea of a prostrate massager. Are they big though?

over a year ago

No, not big.... I'd say more subtle...stimulation rather than mutilation....hehe xx Take a look on the web xxx

By *arehamMan
over a year ago

handforth

Vibrating but plug is nice to

over a year ago

Definately go for the prostate massager it's I'm not sure who it's more fun for as I love watching mr use it lol we have one that curves around so it massages inside and out and just tickles the balls x

over a year ago

What ever you decide to get make sure its well lubed and if you are going to play anally and nobody has mentioned this hygiene !!

Make sure both of you are clean outside and inside some people recommend enemas others douches I personally use an attatchment for my shower but I need a deep clean as the toys I use are no longer beginner ones.

If your thinking maybe some strapon play Tantus do a lovely bend over boyfriend beginner set of harness and two lovely crafted silicone dildos both of which are very smooth and of a smaller size.

OH did I mention lube and taking your time ??

Post new Message to Thread