Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Gloryhole

Jump to newest

By *anddancer79 OP   Man
over a year ago

south tyne

Ok glory holes

This is a pure green question but someone please explain ?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Hole in a wall or door. You pop your willy through it and I anonymously suck it til you cum in my mouth.

Simples

By *anddancer79 OP   Man
over a year ago

south tyne

Ok that's kinda what I though but have seen that it's not just for sucking and just for bi sex ?

Am I wrong

By *arehamMan
over a year ago

handforth

No I was in a sauna and I stuck my dick through a hole and there was a women on the other side sucking every body off it turned her on not knowing who it was,and it was very nice to.

over a year ago

Not just for sucking I guess. To my mind I'd be too nervous to reverse up to a glory hole for fear of an unprotected cock slipping into me.

It's certainly not just for bi sex. In a public loo it probably is but in a swing club it could be a girl or a guy on the other side. That's half the fun I guess; the not knowing who

over a year ago

Sucking, sex whatever...... It's always going to be some fat bloke called Malcolm on the other side not some nubile 33 year old lady.

over a year ago

"Sucking, sex whatever...... It's always going to be some fat bloke called Malcolm on the other side not some nubile 33 year old lady. "

Or a slim Tgirl called Rachael

By *anddancer79 OP   Man
over a year ago

south tyne

Ah good protection sure if someone does want to "back onto" surely they could apply a condom first ?

Plus seen. Some ppl advertising glory holes on their profiles

over a year ago

glory hole is when you visit a swingers club they have a salon with holes drilled in a wall so you dont know who is on the other side you put your cock in a hole and if there is someone on the other side they suck or wank you off the exciting bit is you dont know if its a male hand or a female mouth ha-ha-ha

over a year ago

"Ah good protection sure if someone does want to "back onto" surely they could apply a condom first ?

Plus seen. Some ppl advertising glory holes on their profiles "

I've often wondered about this. No one speaks in a glory hole. So how would I know if the guys getting my attention wants more than just one of my outstanding blow jobs?

If he thinks I'm a girl, I roll a condom onto him and then he realises it my ass that's taking him he may, quite understandably, get a bit cross!

over a year ago

if you are lucky and have a big enough cock (depends how thick the wall is ) ha-ha-ha you might get lucky and have a woman slide down on your cock but make sure you wear protection before trying out the glory hole

By *anddancer79 OP   Man
over a year ago

south tyne

See this is why I'm asking not sure on the etiquette really

over a year ago

The glory holes at Chams are a very good place to dorms a bit of time.....

over a year ago

"The glory holes at Chams are a very good place to dorms a bit of time....."

My only complaint with those is that guys tend to look around the girls side to see who's there. I wish there was a separate way to approach each side so there was proper anonymity.

over a year ago

"The glory holes at Chams are a very good place to dorms a bit of time.....

My only complaint with those is that guys tend to look around the girls side to see who's there. I wish there was a separate way to approach each side so there was proper anonymity. "

Yeah, that's one thing that puts us off. I want to be anonymous as it adds to the fun

over a year ago

I go to a Private one in Halifax run by a friend,purpose built,6 separate cubicles No one knows who is on the other side.Everyone in invited.I love it.

over a year ago

have been running mine for years - it was one of my regulars who suggested I try this site out!

Post new Message to Thread