Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Mixing work and playtime

Jump to newest

By *moothies. OP   Couple
over a year ago

Woodthorpe

What do people think about playing with people from work? I've Known a guy in another department for ages and he's always been cheeky but recently been a terrible flirt and basically offered his body up for fun.

I just can't believe he wouldn't tell someone and then everyone would know what we do in our spare time.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *andy_tomMan
over a year ago

wolverhampton

"What do people think about playing with people from work? I've Known a guy in another department for ages and he's always been cheeky but recently been a terrible flirt and basically offered his body up for fun.

I just can't believe he wouldn't tell someone and then everyone would know what we do in our spare time.

"

sounds like a lot of fun .

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"What do people think about playing with people from work? I've Known a guy in another department for ages and he's always been cheeky but recently been a terrible flirt and basically offered his body up for fun.

"

If you worked in my office i would offer myself to you too xx

By *yrdwomanWoman
over a year ago

Putting the 'cum' in Eboracum

You make the decision based on the person and the opportunity. I have (and still do) play with a guy from my previous workplace, and am aware of at least two guys on here at my current one, but neither of them have shown any interest.

If you think the guy would blab it everywhere then stay far away. Discretion is paramount in work hook-ups as they can cause a lot of problems down the line. But if you get chance to have a chat and lay out some ground rules, if he's game you never know what might happen!

By *aster n subCouple
over a year ago

pickering

Id get arrested im a fencing contractor and work in fields with cows and sheep although the other day I did notice a cow giving me a dirty look lmfao

over a year ago

Woodthorpe

"You make the decision based on the person and the opportunity. I have (and still do) play with a guy from my previous workplace, and am aware of at least two guys on here at my current one, but neither of them have shown any interest.

If you think the guy would blab it everywhere then stay far away. Discretion is paramount in work hook-ups as they can cause a lot of problems down the line. But if you get chance to have a chat and lay out some ground rules, if he's game you never know what might happen! "

This is the problem. Working out if we could trust him without advertising we're swingers to the world. Strangers make it so much easier and this is why we don't play too close to home.

over a year ago

Woodthorpe

"Id get arrested im a fencing contractor and work in fields with cows and sheep although the other day I did notice a cow giving me a dirty look lmfao"

Ha ha you could be in the next Inbetweeners movie

over a year ago

"Id get arrested im a fencing contractor and work in fields with cows and sheep although the other day I did notice a cow giving me a dirty look lmfao

Ha ha you could be in the next Inbetweeners movie "

Spoilers!!! Lol

By *yrdwomanWoman
over a year ago

Putting the 'cum' in Eboracum

"This is the problem. Working out if we could trust him without advertising we're swingers to the world. Strangers make it so much easier and this is why we don't play too close to home. "

You don't have to tell him you are swingers, although I shall assume the guy is being flirty with the Mrs, and has no idea the Mr would be involved. In which case he might not be so keen when he finds out about that.

over a year ago

Woodthorpe

"This is the problem. Working out if we could trust him without advertising we're swingers to the world. Strangers make it so much easier and this is why we don't play too close to home.

You don't have to tell him you are swingers, although I shall assume the guy is being flirty with the Mrs, and has no idea the Mr would be involved. In which case he might not be so keen when he finds out about that."

I think he thought I was winding him up when I said Mr wouldn't mind

I'm sweet and innocent at work!

over a year ago

"I'm sweet and innocent at work! "

Please don't shatter my naùghty image of you lol xxx

By *B9 QueenWoman
over a year ago

Over the rainbow, under the bridge

No. Keep work and play separate. Far too risky for me.

over a year ago

"

then stop flirting and come touch me I been giving u hints all week at the office

over a year ago

Best you leave well alone as once you decide to do anything with him it changes everything, so easy to have a work affair but after that if you dont get on with the guy you have to see him everyday,and as you say maybe he is gobby with other work mates

By *ensual temptressWoman
over a year ago

Southampton

Your decision what you do and who you play with . Also then down to you to to face to music at work if he don't keep his mouth shut . Is the fun worth having your private life public knowledge. ?

Sure you'll decide what's right for you

Post new Message to Thread