Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Gangbangs

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Has anyone had a gangbang, (male or female) if yes, how did it happen?

How did it feel? Would you do it again?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I have been to two GBs at a private house. At the last there was 18 men and two girls. It was interesting because when the guys were invited to fuck the girls only 3 guys (including me) initially stepped forward.

Some other men spent 30 mins plus trying to get hard. One of the girls later said this was "stage fright" and not unusual.

Gang bangs with many men to 1 girl is a show for the girls and relies on men being gentlemen and letting other guys in to for it to work.

over a year ago

I arrange them mate

By *ewexperience83Couple
over a year ago

Ellesmere Port

Went to a greedy girl recently, think I would do it again. I only wanted full sex with the bbc that was there others just touched me.

An if I was to do it again I'd be very selective as too who can join in.

I'm very fussy

over a year ago

Have been to several, even helped organise a couple. Not all the men turned up. Best was about 8. Several came with a bj and then couldn't get hard again, which disappointed the girl. Left 3 of us to fuck ger in turns. Not that I minded.

Great fun when they go right.

over a year ago

Having one today and most Sunday afternoons at one of my friends property 's He arranges them very well.Have 12 coming today. Next week should be in Whitby,Great fun.Kate

Post new Message to Thread