Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

(COUPLES)FEMALE PLAY.MALE DON'T

Jump to newest

By *ieutenant OP   Man
over a year ago

london

Sometimes I am baffled when I see some couples at private party or swing club.where the female enjoy her self having fun.But the hubby or man-friend stand by and look on.not that he is a voyeur because the woman won't allow him. To me that is metal torture. Why should any man subject himself to that cruelty. Is that love or what? Just pleasing her

What do you think

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

cuckold

voyeur

many many reasons

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

I think that none of us know their dynamic so we should let them get on with it.

over a year ago

How do you know what their dynamic is ?

He may simply enjoy watching her have fun .

He may be caged , and the intensity of his pleasure when uncaged is phenomenal ( so I have been told )

They may have the most mind-blowing sex together when they get home ,

Need I go on ?

By *arehamMan
over a year ago

handforth

I rember years ago I used to fuck a lovely blonde lady in a sauna,as I was giving a really good fucking her husband just used to stand there watching ,it did not bother my as I was fucking his lovely wife nice.

By *overs14Couple
over a year ago

norwich

"I think that none of us know their dynamic so we should let them get on with it. "

By *mm_n_ZedCouple
over a year ago

Fareham

With us it's often the other way around with me (Em) watching Zed indulging in bi play. If it's what we want and we enjoy it, who has the right to tell us it's wrong?

over a year ago

IM jusyt about to meet my 1st couple what can i expect

over a year ago

The thing is I can watch her enjoying many men in one night, then enjoy her when we get home, where as if I played to I'd want to go home and watch telly after my first pop shot lol!

over a year ago

My wife plays while I watch and film. Its a joint decision. She wouldnt want to watch me with another women till we had met them a few times to develop trust and I honestly believe if I asked to join in another women would look at my 22 stone fat gut and tiny cock and walk out laughing. So I prefer to watch Emily, shoot some video, then once we are alone we play together while watching the video I shot. She loves feeling dirty and nothing makes her feel more dirty than getting fucked by me while watching somebody else have her, and I love watching her enjoying herself. The more turned on she gets the more it turns me on! We dont consider it cuckold in the traditional sense, and sometimes when playing with single guys she sucks my cock while they fuck her. But for the most part I dont have the confidence to be comfortable joining in.

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

"IM jusyt about to meet my 1st couple what can i expect"

Only they can tell you that, ask them but remember what you want is important too.

By *adgodCouple
over a year ago

Greensburg

Our preferred method of play. I can assure you, it is not torture at all. Exactly the opposite. Nothing excites me more.

By *ittleBitOfFunCouple
over a year ago

Cardiff

As long as he's happy to do that and no one's getting hurt I don't see it as a problem...

By *otswoldMan
over a year ago

Cheltenham

"Sometimes I am baffled when I see some couples at private party or swing club ... Why should any man subject himself to that cruelty. "

Erm! What? One might say is it any business of yours what turns a couple on? However, it is almost certain that the woman feels in a position of power when men are queuing for her favours. It is highly probable that the man gets, by proxy, a similar thrill.

over a year ago

I find nothing more pleasurable than watching Miss Giggles enjoying herself (especially in my cage), the tease and denial is so intense, and what you don't see is the pleasure we have AFTER we get home/alone.......

But its not always the same , sometimes we all join in sometimes I'm only allowed to watch, so unless your there for every meet they have you won't know what they do surely?

By *gtmajorMan
over a year ago

Swansea

I have on occassion felt both intimidation (usualy when the hubby has been better endowed than me) thinking am I going to be good enough and felt realy good when hubby, B/f has been willing me onwithencouragement as to realy get going with her....I guess its all about each individual coupleand each individual situation...and as isay itsall about all invoved beinghappy...

over a year ago

My hubby wouldn't join in either. He just loves to watch me getting used by others. That's his turn on!!!

By *otswoldMan
over a year ago

Cheltenham

Another reason why the guy may appear to be doing nothing is that he is acting as general factotum and condom checker.In the days when I had an FB to got to clubs with, she had some likes and dislikes. One of the dislikes was a guy trying to stick his cock where it was not welcome, her mouth.

over a year ago

This works for us. Husband loves to watch and film me having fun but doesn't want to get involved. I couldn't cope with him wanting another woman so normal swinging is out for us. It sounds a bit unfair I admit but as I said, it works for us. It takes all sorts to make the world go round.

Post new Message to Thread