Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

What a joke....

Jump to newest

By *exycouple_1986 OP   Couple
over a year ago

Gloucestershire

We are far from begins when it comes to the world of swinging. We used to have a profile which we met some very nice people and had lots of fun times but we decided to have a break. Having come back 6 months later it seems like everything has gone upside down.

Every other person seems not to be verified (it takes 30 seconds) and all we seemed to do is get abused by people claiming to be genuine (the last one we asked for a face picture because they say on their profile they're not into blind dates and all they would send is of everything but then when we ask again we get accused of picture collecting) what's happened to this world.....

Where have all the genuine normal people gone??

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

There are a lot of freaks out there and that's why I now mostly meet at clubs, I do still meet privately but usually with someone I've met before but even that is no guarantee of meeting someone safe as I found out recently. Stay safe people and don't think that everyone out there is as nice as you are.

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

All the genuine and normal.people have gone on a day trip to Selsey Bill. They'll be back tomorrow

over a year ago

I have been on and off for last 5 year and concluded that the last year has been hard to get replys, meet, and sift through fake profiles. The male to fem/cpl ratio has expanded and its impossible to start a message relay with anyone. Just how it is.

over a year ago

The site is having a popularity boost. It will die down when people get fed up being rejected

over a year ago

It does seem to get more difficult. I have been off and on the site for years but when I come off I delete the profile, so verifications etc. disappear. There do seem to be more fantasists and people with very specific desires, but what can you do?

I often wonder whether the people that used to be on here, fun and relaxed have gone to another site and I often wonder whether using a paid for site might reduce the amount of chaff.

Having said all that, there are some nice folks here. Perhaps if only allowing 5 messages per day if not photo verified (anyone can do that) might mitigate some issues

By *exycouple_1986 OP   Couple
over a year ago

Gloucestershire

I think it'd make sense that people must be verified within a month of joining!! You look through profiles and see there's no photo or meet verifications and they've been a member longer than a year!!! Really?? X

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

"I think it'd make sense that people must be verified within a month of joining!! You look through profiles and see there's no photo or meet verifications and they've been a member longer than a year!!! Really?? X"

Then filter unverified people out!

over a year ago

"I think it'd make sense that people must be verified within a month of joining!! You look through profiles and see there's no photo or meet verifications and they've been a member longer than a year!!! Really?? X"

Verified how?

over a year ago

Must be verified within a month, Or what ?

Take their Keyboard away

Make them sit on the naughty step

tell their Mum ?

Come the Revolution brothers we will all be equal, My kind of equal of course

Mao Tze Gimp

over a year ago

Are you verified?

Is it photo verification?

What exactly does that prove, Ive never been sure.

By *yrdwomanWoman
over a year ago

Putting the 'cum' in Eboracum

To use the old cliché, this site is what you make it. Is has tools to prevent certain members from contacting you, and it does take some experience to recognise a chancer or fantasist when they message you (although I recently got caught out by one. Even years after joining I do let one through now and then).

I guess the important thing is that sex is not the be all and end all of our lives, and this should be fun. Take everything with a pinch of salt, and it should become more enjoyable.

over a year ago

0/10 OP, terrible joke, didn't even titter

over a year ago

Our advice is don't take it too seriously. It's a free website, lots of people that want to have fun and lots that dream about it.

Use the filters and lots of common sense.

Oh and have FUN!

over a year ago

"Our advice is don't take it too seriously. It's a free website, lots of people that want to have fun and lots that dream about it.

Use the filters and lots of common sense.

Oh and have FUN!

"

over a year ago

"We are far from begins when it comes to the world of swinging. We used to have a profile which we met some very nice people and had lots of fun times but we decided to have a break. Having come back 6 months later it seems like everything has gone upside down."

I always find it odd how people eat their way through strangers. Surely, by your own admission, you already know "some very nice people" who you can have "lots of fun times" with? So why not get back in touch with them and have lots more fun times with them

over a year ago

I am genuine and horny with a 6pack lol

Post new Message to Thread