Back to Swingers Chat

Profiles geared towards bi female...

Jump to newest

By *iggeroooo OP   Couple
over a year ago

Conwy

Do other couples get put off by this?

Obviously most of us are looking for a bi female

But when you see those profiles that make it pretty clear, they will meet a couple instead if they have to.

Why not just say "ok, we will put up with your fella if you dont meet alone"

My fella doesnt seem to care, I couldnt meet a couple with a profile that makes it pretty obvious he will only be there if I have to drag him along

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Sometimes he feels like he is a spare part when we're chatting to people and stuff. That's when I make it clear it's for both or none.

over a year ago

Conwy

I know what you mean, some couples can be very rude and be a little too upfront that the male half is not wanted.

over a year ago

More a extra that has to be amused

over a year ago

Yeah we generally move on when we come across profiles/people like that it's very much a package deal with us

over a year ago

Its both of us or nothing. simples

over a year ago

Dons tin hat now.

But it could be said that if a profile only has pics of the female half people are more likely to address her and want her than the non existent male

over a year ago

Same here, we're quite clear that you're either meeting AND playing with us BOTH or you're not meeting us, simples. Any that expect less are just ignored.

over a year ago

"Dons tin hat now.

But it could be said that if a profile only has pics of the female half people are more likely to address her and want her than the non existent male "

How does it feel, comfy fit? lol

over a year ago

A little constricted

over a year ago

I have felt like that with some profiles when we met couples in the past

The good thing is though,if its that obvious then its easy to avoid

over a year ago

We don't bother with profiles like this, next please

over a year ago

"Dons tin hat now.

But it could be said that if a profile only has pics of the female half people are more likely to address her and want her than the non existent male "

Completely agree....if they are a couple then they should have pics of both ....it's not rocket science lol

over a year ago

We are a couple but ONLY Emily plays. That seems to put people off. Shes happy with a single f or a mf couple and wouldnt leave the guy out unless, like me, he chose not to join in. But most couples we approach say no unless everybody plays.

over a year ago

Conwy

We do provide our "couples pics" when sending facepic out.

But the point is that some couldnt care less if the male was there or not.

In one way it is nice they make it obvious as like others, makes it easier to avoid them.

We are all for finding a single female ... who wouldnt be?

But we like to play with couples too, we want both male and female to be fully involved ... not just put up with him so we can have her lol

Thats a pretty shallow attitude to have we think

over a year ago

We as a rule only look for bi females (hello btw lol) but have been messaged by couples. We are more than happy to meet couples if the male is happy to be included by watching. And joining in with his own partner. So to all extents and purposes they would get mmf and mff but often we find that this isn't enough for couples as they are seeking the same as us. We ourselves don't see it as settling but it's definately not most people's preference x

over a year ago

When we see a profile aimed predominately at single Bi female we form the impression, rightly or wrongly, that either the guy wants two women or he wants to watch his lady having sex with a girl. As we like everyone to join in and fuck we then move on to another profile.

over a year ago

In our case you couldnt be more wrong I love ff or mff play. Stu would rather see me spit roasted or gangbanged by guys. But I wont play without him there, wether he plays or not we are a couple and thats that playing alone would be cheating. But I, not Stu, want to play with other girls

over a year ago

It is best to say exactly what you want or are looking for. There are more people on here who have similar interests than you may think. It is the ones who pretend they want to play with couples but in reality only want the fem that ruin the fun for others. Having played as a couple in the past, I have been open to letting my partner visit a couple on her own if she so desired. Instead of focusing on what you perceive the other party want, focus on what works for you. Move on if what they are offering is not your cup of tea..

over a year ago

I will play bi and enjoy it with a female of a couple but it puts me off when a profile states they want fem play first while the men watch, then they can join in after.

I play if it feels right at the time and because I want to, i'm not there to perform for her man.

If others are happy with that then fine, each to their own, but we are there as a couple and we like it when all play equally together

Post new Message to Thread