Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Need advise

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Is it wrong of me to not want my partner to meet people outside of club environment on his own? Am I being unreasonable?

(thread closed by moderator)

Reply privately

By *hocksandmissusCouple
over a year ago

Chester-ish

well I personally don't think its wrong at all if one of you isn't happy with some thing then plain enough shouldn't happen. xxxxxx

Reply privately

By *airy_HettyWoman
over a year ago

Greater London

Why do you think your feelings are wrong? Lol. If you swing together?

Reply privately

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Is he a partner or a FB? Only asking as there's no mention of a partner in your profile. If it's someone that you just meet for sex, then yes I would say it's unreasonable to ask them not to meet outside a club, if it's your partner then discuss your issues with them.

Good luck

Reply privately

By *mm_n_ZedCouple
over a year ago

Fareham

"Is he a partner or a FB? Only asking as there's no mention of a partner in your profile. If it's someone that you just meet for sex, then yes I would say it's unreasonable to ask them not to meet outside a club, if it's your partner then discuss your issues with them.

Good luck "

Excellent reply

Reply privately

over a year ago

He is partner. This is single profile we have a joint one. I don't mind what happens in clubs and will happily meet as a couple outside of club but don't want him meeting alone outside, and I think maybe it's a unreasonable request. He loves sex and says he is a swinger, which I am but not to degree he is, s o ifi d it hard him wanting to meet outside feel it disrespectful to our relationship

Reply privately

over a year ago

Swinging is about being open and agreeing to boundaries as a couple. What he wants is beyond the boundaries - he basically wants to openly cheat. It's cheating because it's outside of the agreed limits

He would be out on his ear hole if he was mine

Reply privately

over a year ago

"He is partner. This is single profile we have a joint one. I don't mind what happens in clubs and will happily meet as a couple outside of club but don't want him meeting alone outside, and I think maybe it's a unreasonable request. He loves sex and says he is a swinger, which I am but not to degree he is, s o ifi d it hard him wanting to meet outside feel it disrespectful to our relationship"

Then you need to talk to him if he's your partner, and does he know that your asking a forum for advice on this? Seeing as he's a member on here?

Reply privately

over a year ago

Well guess I need to talk to him then when he gets bac,k he's on holiday.

Reply privately

By *ezebelWoman
over a year ago

North of The Wall - youll need your vest

If he is also a member here then he might not be too happy about being discussed on the forums so Im going to close this sorry

Reply privately