Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Single men

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

As a single man on here, I always thought the bad reputation single men had was harsh re not showing up, not being able to meet, uninspiring messages, etc etc. However, having recently started a couple's profile, I can see what ladies and couples complain about: I have spent much of the last week dealing with blokes, as my sub wants a guy for a MFM today (Saturday). We only secured one late last night! Of course a no show is still possible. My main complaint is that so many bi guys, attached guys messaged and so weren't suitable. Then deduct the huge number who sent "Hi, how are you?" messages, which is a turn off, and not many were left. One or two of those left started to quibble about whether our couple's profile was genuine, even then, even though we both have verifications on our singles profiles. So, single men, get a grip! And please send interesting messages that give an idea whether we would click! Hopefully we will be able to post a verification in a day or two which will, presumably, help for future meets. What are common complaints from women and couples? Thoughts please

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Here we go Another single guy thrashing post .

By *udistnorthantsMan
over a year ago

Desborough

In defence of us Single Men who do make the effort.... last week I manged a social meet with a Single Lady Fabber, a social meet with the sub Female from a Dom/sub couple that turned into a playmeet with her telling her Dom on the phone in graphic detail what I was doing and a play meet with a regular Fab lady...

This week I had a play met with another Fab Lady

It is possible to have fun meets through Fab.. even for us over 45 Single Males... just takes,patience, manners and a bit of thought

over a year ago

Manners and thought will get you meets, yes. Sadly most single men - not all - make no effort in their first message. I wish they had when we were looking for our couples meet!

over a year ago

"Here we go Another single guy thrashing post . "

If you'd seen the lacking in quality messages we received, you would understand. Remember I have been one of those single men too! Don't judge if you haven't experienced it. I'm also talking about some guys, not all! Too many send one line messages!!! Not a good way to start conversation, is it?

over a year ago

Yes that's true.

I'm not here to have friendly chit chat. I'm here for sex so send a chick pic and face pic and tell me what you want.

Also the no show ratio is very high. I've now learnt that only about one in ten guys will actually turn up. As a result if I'm looking for sex I normally invite ten blokes round in hope one will turn up. When I wanted my group session I literally invited over 80 men. Only 6 showed up and at different times.

over a year ago

"Manners and thought will get you meets, yes. Sadly most single men - not all - make no effort in their first message. I wish they had when we were looking for our couples meet!"
This is true but in a single guys defence . It does not matter how long they take over a well written message or just say hi . If they are not for you its not going to happen . And I have been lucky to have quite a few meets so this is not a " I am so hard done too message "

over a year ago

True. I understand. Certainly it will depend on what women and couples are looking for. I was looking for someone with something between his ears, even more so than what's between his legs! Hence the "Hi, how are you?" messages meant the guys weren't even considered

By *iewMan
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Angus & Findhorn

"As a single man on here, I always thought the bad reputation single men had was harsh re not showing up, not being able to meet, uninspiring messages, etc etc. However, having recently started a couple's profile, I can see what ladies and couples complain about: I have spent much of the last week dealing with blokes, as my sub wants a guy for a MFM today (Saturday). We only secured one late last night! Of course a no show is still possible. My main complaint is that so many bi guys, attached guys messaged and so weren't suitable. Then deduct the huge number who sent "Hi, how are you?" messages, which is a turn off, and not many were left. One or two of those left started to quibble about whether our couple's profile was genuine, even then, even though we both have verifications on our singles profiles. So, single men, get a grip! And please send interesting messages that give an idea whether we would click! Hopefully we will be able to post a verification in a day or two which will, presumably, help for future meets. What are common complaints from women and couples? Thoughts please "

easily resolved, block guys and you do the searching

life will be easier...

over a year ago

Yep boring boring boring there are genuine men on fab but don't see any threads about them

By *issHottieBottieWoman
over a year ago

Kent

I've had just as many crappy one line messages from couples as I have from single guys.

over a year ago

"As a single man on here, I always thought the bad reputation single men had was harsh re not showing up, not being able to meet, uninspiring messages, etc etc. However, having recently started a couple's profile, I can see what ladies and couples complain about: I have spent much of the last week dealing with blokes, as my sub wants a guy for a MFM today (Saturday). We only secured one late last night! Of course a no show is still possible. My main complaint is that so many bi guys, attached guys messaged and so weren't suitable. Then deduct the huge number who sent "Hi, how are you?" messages, which is a turn off, and not many were left. One or two of those left started to quibble about whether our couple's profile was genuine, even then, even though we both have verifications on our singles profiles. So, single men, get a grip! And please send interesting messages that give an idea whether we would click! Hopefully we will be able to post a verification in a day or two which will, presumably, help for future meets. What are common complaints from women and couples? Thoughts please

life will be easier..."

Can't get any easier than that

over a year ago

"I've had just as many crappy one line messages from couples as I have from single guys.

"

Me too, some were bordering on offensive with their demands and high and mighty attitudes.

I may be a single man and on the lowest rung of the ladder but I'm not desperate or a pushover....

over a year ago

We have recently opened up our profile as looking for a single man. All we ask on our profile is that we don't meet in the county we live in and meet people from it. We would say 90% of the messages we have had are from single men who live in our county! Which speaks for itself. And about 95% of theses messages are never more than a sentence.

So in affect we have 5% who stand out

Our green arrow indicates we don't subscribe to single men bashing but in this case our personal experience is a major tell.

over a year ago

"Here we go Another single guy thrashing post .

Yep boring boring boring there are genuine men on fab but don't see any threads about them "

Achm there was one called 'hooray for single men' a couple of weeks ago, I know cos I put it up

over a year ago

My only gripe is that they don't read profiles. Ok, mine is a little long but then so are some single males profiles that I've read. But I still read them, if they catch my interest I read them again. Doesn't take long to read a profile

over a year ago

"

Me too, some were bordering on offensive with their demands and high and mighty attitudes.

I may be a single man and on the lowest rung of the ladder but I'm not desperate or a pushover...."

Very well put

over a year ago

"I've had just as many crappy one line messages from couples as I have from single guys.

"

There are just as many couples on here who think they're something special so they don't have to put any effort into their messaging. It's the reason why I've met a number of single men but no couples yet...

By *abioMan
over a year ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

"As a single man on here, I always thought the bad reputation single men had was harsh re not showing up, not being able to meet, uninspiring messages, etc etc. However, having recently started a couple's profile, I can see what ladies and couples complain about: I have spent much of the last week dealing with blokes, as my sub wants a guy for a MFM today (Saturday). We only secured one late last night! Of course a no show is still possible. My main complaint is that so many bi guys, attached guys messaged and so weren't suitable. Then deduct the huge number who sent "Hi, how are you?" messages, which is a turn off, and not many were left. One or two of those left started to quibble about whether our couple's profile was genuine, even then, even though we both have verifications on our singles profiles. So, single men, get a grip! And please send interesting messages that give an idea whether we would click! Hopefully we will be able to post a verification in a day or two which will, presumably, help for future meets. What are common complaints from women and couples? Thoughts please "

My thought......

If you are looking for a specific thing... Why don't you get off your arse and do the hunting rather than waiting on people to come to you and be the hunted....

I am sick of the single guy bashing partly because they tend to have one thing in common... It is people being reactive rather than proactive...

The popular guys are already out there having fun! Why should they meet you as opposed to any other couple or single woman....

I really hate it when use to generalisation bus to run over people

over a year ago

"True. I understand. Certainly it will depend on what women and couples are looking for. I was looking for someone with something between his ears, even more so than what's between his legs! Hence the "Hi, how are you?" messages meant the guys weren't even considered"

Exactly what we think. A message saying "hi" and trust me we have had a few that short, gets deleted without even looking at the profile. If they cant be bothered to put a proper message together we cant be bothered to consider them.

over a year ago

"True. I understand. Certainly it will depend on what women and couples are looking for. I was looking for someone with something between his ears, even more so than what's between his legs! Hence the "Hi, how are you?" messages meant the guys weren't even considered

Exactly what we think. A message saying "hi" and trust me we have had a few that short, gets deleted without even looking at the profile. If they cant be bothered to put a proper message together we cant be bothered to consider them."

Sorry but why on earth would we want to send a very nice polite thought out time consuming message just for it to be ignored and deleted? . Sorry but my life does not revolve around this site

over a year ago

"

if anything the messages from couples are the messages with the least effort put in. It almost feels like they feel anyone they message should be grateful for their attention.

The messages from single ladies are usually triggered by a forum post and so tend to have more content.

By *rneilMan
over a year ago

rochester and pembrokshire

Well as I have been on here as a couple and a single guy I have found in my area that if your not black if your not Bi if you are over 40 then there isn't much hope for the older single straight guy.

over a year ago

I'm not bashing all single men, just those that don't read profiles - we've had approaches from bi guys for example (bi ladies too!) when no part of our joint profile indicates either of us are bi - and many one liners, which don't excite our interest! Should they? As a single man before setting up this couple profile, I always tried to send detailed messages to show I had a brain and that I had read the profile. I find mental stimulation prior to a meet an important part of building up excitement and anticipation. As for being proactive, I was. Yes, initial contact should not be left to single men. And yes, replies from couples and women should be detailed too. Not just "Hi" as I've had in the past.

So perhaps we should all work hard on these things? Anyone disagreeing, surely can't complain if all future messages say "Hi", "Hi" back, followed by "Fancy a fuck?", "Yes". Would that make Fab better?

over a year ago

"I'm not bashing all single men, just those that don't read profiles - we've had approaches from bi guys for example (bi ladies too!) when no part of our joint profile indicates either of us are bi - and many one liners, which don't excite our interest! Should they? As a single man before setting up this couple profile, I always tried to send detailed messages to show I had a brain and that I had read the profile. I find mental stimulation prior to a meet an important part of building up excitement and anticipation. As for being proactive, I was. Yes, initial contact should not be left to single men. And yes, replies from couples and women should be detailed too. Not just "Hi" as I've had in the past.

So perhaps we should all work hard on these things? Anyone disagreeing, surely can't complain if all future messages say "Hi", "Hi" back, followed by "Fancy a fuck?", "Yes". Would that make Fab better? "

not everybody likes long detailed first messages and why should the poor guys put so much effort in only for them to be ignored. If you are looking for guys that do detailed first messages then surely just use that as a filter so you can easily see which ones are right for you. You aren't going to change the way people use the site, and why should they just to suit your requirements?

over a year ago

There are just as many couples on here who think they're something special so they don't have to put any effort into their messaging. It's the reason why I've met a number of single men but no couples yet..."

over a year ago

"True. I understand. Certainly it will depend on what women and couples are looking for. I was looking for someone with something between his ears, even more so than what's between his legs! Hence the "Hi, how are you?" messages meant the guys weren't even considered

Exactly what we think. A message saying "hi" and trust me we have had a few that short, gets deleted without even looking at the profile. If they cant be bothered to put a proper message together we cant be bothered to consider them.

Sorry but why on earth would we want to send a very nice polite thought out time consuming message just for it to be ignored and deleted? . Sorry but my life does not revolve around this site "

Because, and I thought this should be obvious, your 1 in a million and you need to stand out in a crowd if you want to stand a chance. With the attitude your post just displayed Id be suprised if anybody would give you the time of day nevermind their body...

over a year ago

"As a single man on here, I always thought the bad reputation single men had was harsh re not showing up, not being able to meet, uninspiring messages, etc etc. However, having recently started a couple's profile, I can see what ladies and couples complain about: I have spent much of the last week dealing with blokes, as my sub wants a guy for a MFM today (Saturday). We only secured one late last night! Of course a no show is still possible. My main complaint is that so many bi guys, attached guys messaged and so weren't suitable. Then deduct the huge number who sent "Hi, how are you?" messages, which is a turn off, and not many were left. One or two of those left started to quibble about whether our couple's profile was genuine, even then, even though we both have verifications on our singles profiles. So, single men, get a grip! And please send interesting messages that give an idea whether we would click! Hopefully we will be able to post a verification in a day or two which will, presumably, help for future meets. What are common complaints from women and couples? Thoughts please

life will be easier..."

No good for lazy people that rely on millions of mails to boost their confidence....

By *ordonBennettMan
over a year ago

dover

"Well as I have been on here as a couple and a single guy I have found in my area that if your not black if your not Bi if you are over 40 then there isn't much hope for the older single straight guy."

That sounds very defeatist and slightly improbable

By *entfootloverMan
over a year ago

Sevenoaks

[Removed by poster at 16/08/14 11:56:46]

By *entfootloverMan
over a year ago

Sevenoaks

""It does not matter how long they take over a well written message or just say hi. If they are not for you its not going to happen.""

Don't think that couples and single females haven't been known to send one liners too.

They are humans after all. Some are genuinely nice online and in real life. Others are dicks all around. Others are perhaps not 'digital natives' and don't quite know how to interact with others / how to come across as a nice person online. This despite claims of appreciating well thought out initial messages which are then met by indifference or cold one liners, whether this is deliberate or not.

Then again, assuming that you have a decently written profile that states who you are, what you like, and what you can offer, why should you repeat any of that in an introductory message to anyone?

It *will* boil down to a simple 'My gut feel is that I'll like them' vs. 'Nah, definitely not'.

Only exception is if a profile asks for specific things, e.g. a facial photo, specific text in the subject line to demonstrate that you've read their profile, etc.

By *odareyouMan
over a year ago

not far from iceland,,,,,, tescos is nearer though :-) (near leeds)

Control the controlables,.. Use the filters the site provides,, simples

By *oxy_minxWoman
over a year ago

Scotland - Aberdeen

Well I love my single men! Ok, I don't meet that often because too many up here don't have a clue how to communicate, to another human being never a single female on fab, but I have my own measures to sort out the wheat from the chaff

By *rinking-in-laCouple
over a year ago

Bristol

Well if you don't like it how about arranging with your other single guys to stop the vast majority who behave like pricks?

Our favourite one happened last night. First message contained one word. I was bored so replied and asked if we were only worth one word. The response was a penis pic with a message along the lines of "I let this do the talking"

I mean. Come on. We are not 14 years old. Give it a rest and try engaging with us on an adult level.

I submit and agree that not all single guys are like this, but it seems to be universal experience that it is the norm.

It is simply too boring to filter through the garbage to find the small percentage who do respect more than the hope of getting to shove theor lonely little cocks into whichever vagina they can find. It is not sexy to feel like we are just a rent-a-vag for a horny guy. We kinda like to think we have something in common and a connection.

I feel sorry for the decent guys on here. But there simply is too much noise from your colleagues. It needs to be sorted.

over a year ago

In our time on fab ( about 15 months ) , we have experienced pretty much everything . Clubs , parties , dogging , single girl meets , single guy meets , group meets and couple meets .

The only time we have ever travelled to a meet , only to be let down by a no show has been with couples !

Every other meet has been spot on , never a no show from single guys !

So bashing single guys is not warranted as far as we are concerned .

Perhaps because couples have a back up with each other , or they feel higher up the chain , but for us , they are the most likely to let you down , and despite our guarantee that we will never let anyone down , not all couples are the same !

By *odareyouMan
over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 16/08/14 12:40:17]

By *abioMan
over a year ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

Well if you don't like it how about arranging with your other single guys to stop the vast majority who behave like pricks?

Our favourite one happened last night. First message contained one word. I was bored so replied and asked if we were only worth one word. The response was a penis pic with a message along the lines of "I let this do the talking"

I mean. Come on. We are not 14 years old. Give it a rest and try engaging with us on an adult level.

I submit and agree that not all single guys are like this, but it seems to be universal experience that it is the norm.

It is simply too boring to filter through the garbage to find the small percentage who do respect more than the hope of getting to shove theor lonely little cocks into whichever vagina they can find. It is not sexy to feel like we are just a rent-a-vag for a horny guy. We kinda like to think we have something in common and a connection.

I feel sorry for the decent guys on here. But there simply is too much noise from your colleagues. It needs to be sorted."

I don't speak for any other single guy.... and no other single guy speaks for me.... I determine my own fate, I don't rely on anyone else....

so my answer would be the same for you as for the OP...

if you are looking for something in particular... get off your arse, do the searching yourself and be proactive... and that does include your search criteria

so if someone only speech in one words answers... move on....

cheesy cock pics.... move on

a general arse.... move on

the popular guys aren't the ones struggling....

By *odareyouMan
over a year ago

I feel sorry for the decent guys on here. But there simply is too much noise from your colleagues. It needs to be sorted."

Use the filters the site provides.. That gives you a greater degree of control over who contacts you. Reducing the drama and noise and the reason to complain control the controlable simples

over a year ago

""It does not matter how long they take over a well written message or just say hi. If they are not for you its not going to happen."

Don't think that couples and single females haven't been known to send one liners too.

They are humans after all. Some are genuinely nice online and in real life. Others are dicks all around. Others are perhaps not 'digital natives' and don't quite know how to interact with others / how to come across as a nice person online. This despite claims of appreciating well thought out initial messages which are then met by indifference or cold one liners, whether this is deliberate or not.

Then again, assuming that you have a decently written profile that states who you are, what you like, and what you can offer, why should you repeat any of that in an introductory message to anyone?

It *will* boil down to a simple 'My gut feel is that I'll like them' vs. 'Nah, definitely not'.

Only exception is if a profile asks for specific things, e.g. a facial photo, specific text in the subject line to demonstrate that you've read their profile, etc."

I'm not a man but I have recently added a word to my profile and requested it be put in a message as proof that their have read it. I also ask for a face pic too. Not much to ask for really but not many include the pic and /or the word. You wouldnt meeting someone not knowing who you were looking for

By *rinking-in-laCouple
over a year ago

Bristol

I feel sorry for the decent guys on here. But there simply is too much noise from your colleagues. It needs to be sorted.

I don't speak for any other single guy.... and no other single guy speaks for me.... I determine my own fate, I don't rely on anyone else....

so my answer would be the same for you as for the OP...

if you are looking for something in particular... get off your arse, do the searching yourself and be proactive... and that does include your search criteria

so if someone only speech in one words answers... move on....

cheesy cock pics.... move on

a general arse.... move on

the popular guys aren't the ones struggling.... "

I agree totally. My post was not a why oh why rant. But trying to provide context to why some people find it quite tiresome.

Like you say, block and move on.

However in the context of the discussion these things can be discussed.

over a year ago

I've found that being polite, open and doing what I say I'll do have stood me in good stead

over a year ago

To be honest they can't really win can they re the supply / demand ratio.

I can understand that they don't want to write an essay each time only to have it deleted but at least it stands maybe more of a chance than just a 'hi'.

I think tho if you have a specific criteria that you should do the searching, all the ground work like messaging the profiles that interest you.

I'm thinking that's the approach I'll adopt next time I want to go to a party / club meet.

By *ordonBennettMan
over a year ago

dover

Use the filters the site provides.. That gives you a greater degree of control over who contacts you. Reducing the drama and noise and the reason to complain control the controlable simples "

Whilst filters may reduce the drama and volume of noise, regrettably they don't filter out the moronic messages or mentality outlined in the post here. Even filtering and blocking all single guys may not even do that...

over a year ago

"In our time on fab ( about 15 months ) , we have experienced pretty much everything . Clubs , parties , dogging , single girl meets , single guy meets , group meets and couple meets .

The only time we have ever travelled to a meet , only to be let down by a no show has been with couples !

Every other meet has been spot on , never a no show from single guys !

So bashing single guys is not warranted as far as we are concerned .

Perhaps because couples have a back up with each other , or they feel higher up the chain , but for us , they are the most likely to let you down , and despite our guarantee that we will never let anyone down , not all couples are the same ! "

ALL of our no shows have been single guys, and believe me Im not just talking an odd one but LOTS. Couples and single women (apart from one couple who showed up) have either stopped messaging as soon as we tried to arrange a date, or made arrangements for a future meet then stopped talking soon after. We've yet to have a couple or women literally no show on the day.

over a year ago

Some single guys ARE brainless arseholes with the maturity of a 12 year old. Why is anyone surprised by this?

I think they have to be here as it makes it so much easier to distinguish the good guys from the idiots.

Of course there are decent guys. But you have to go looking for them. Don't sit around waiting for them to mail you- they are too busy out on meets having fun!

If you post wank fodder pics on a site such as this... people will wank over them. Then they'll send a one handed mail asking for a meet.

It's really not rocket science........ or is it??

over a year ago

why do i always see single guys moaning about meeting people? obviously if the person doesnt wont to meet single guys then they wont, ive only been on the sight for like 2-3 weeks and im not having any problems meeting people and everyone that ive spoke to has been nothing but nice with me apart from 1 or 2 people witch ive just blocked.

over a year ago

I love these threads, I love the fact that so many status messages and forum posts appear that slate single guys. Why? Quite simply it's partly your responsibility as a single femme or couple to select genuine guys from non-genuine.

But apparently it's the genuine guys fault that your selection process isn't working. I know a lot of genuine single guys just that will have wry smiles reading such things.. Single guys are always berated for not reading profiles to judge whether they are suitable for the couple/femme. Did you read theirs to suss out whether they were genuine?

over a year ago

Bend over and take your thrashing like a good boy Tosh

over a year ago

"

me too the pushiest message ever was from a couple and it was the lady......x

over a year ago

"I love these threads, I love the fact that so many status messages and forum posts appear that slate single guys. Why? Quite simply it's partly your responsibility as a single femme or couple to select genuine guys from non-genuine.

But apparently it's the genuine guys fault that your selection process isn't working. I know a lot of genuine single guys just that will have wry smiles reading such things.. Single guys are always berated for not reading profiles to judge whether they are suitable for the couple/femme. Did you read theirs to suss out whether they were genuine?"

Firstly this "selection process" always makes me chuckle. Theres no such thing. We have people chat a while, send face pics, have verifications etc and then no show.

Secondly you say single guys get bashed for not checking profiles to see if they are a match and ask if people have checked theres, if there not a match why would you? Genuine or not if they are not a match and would have known they were not had they checked your profile why does it matter to you if they are genuine or not.

A perfect example is when a black/indian guy messages us. Emily only likes white guys as clearly stated in our profile. Now if they dont read the profile or totally ignore that then how is it anybodies fault but theres when they get ignored???

over a year ago

You say no selection process?

I only play safe; to determine whether someone I would message does the same I will read through their profile, check their pics and look through their verifications or friends, as far as I am able, I am trying to determine the information required to satisfy one of my "musts". I choose to do this, it's selection.

So many couples these days state "won't meet single guys" that it is almost pointless for a genuine guy that WANTS a meet to message couples (almost but not quite ), therefore it stands to reason that the single men that do message couples with such text on their profile are not the most reliable (I mean they can't even read and respect the couples wishes).

This site puts YOU in control of selecting people to "play" with and it is neither the fault of the single guy nor the site that you choose not to exercise that control. You could block all single men from messaging you, sit down with your partner, select 5 candidates and send them a message. If you cannot find someone appropriate after such an exercise, make a note next to their user name and pick another 5.

It's a little bit weird to say "I posted naked pics of my partner and I on a swinging website and loads of blokes we didn't want to meet messaged us or used us as wank bait". Sorry you have control over who you meet or message,

By *iamondsmiles.Woman
over a year ago

little house on the praire

I love single men

over a year ago

We dont want to block ALL single guys as the ones we have met have been great guys. Yes you can select people who match your needs but that does NOT mean they wont no show. Thats what Im talking about, people claiming their selection process s out no shows. Bullshit, the only way to know if somebody is a no show is to sit and wait for them.

As for your comment about pics, if people wanna wank over them go for it. But you can do that without messaging us pretending you want to meet us. The only ones that irk me are the ones who message you based on a pic without taking anything whatsoever on your profile into account. We have blocked people outside our age range because so many older men kept trying but although you can search by race you cant filter by it so apart from stating a preference in your profile and ignoring anyone who ignored that preference theres nothing you can do without alienating a massive group purely because of a few.

over a year ago

I hear what you are saying. but you are putting the onus on single guys to contact you for a meet. When I was in a couple we sat down together and selected potentials and then messaged them. If some we hadn't selected messaged us. We deleted the message unread.

You probably get inundated with messages, without figuring out some off site filters, you are giving yourself a headache. Don't get me wrong I also tire of the single guy forum posts complaining they can't get a meet. Choice. It's what it's all about xx

over a year ago

We do contact them. About half the ones we have had meets with we initiated contact. That seems to give some guys an orgasm from the word go lmao. But we have worked the filters as best we can they just dont go far enough.

over a year ago

Maybe you are right about the filters. However if the site became too constrained then eventually we would all be so 'filtered up" that the only people we would see is ourselves. My advice stands. If you initiate the contact you have more control. Although this won't guarantee you won't have a no-show, it will reduce the chances of it.

I have been swinging off and on since 2007. Only no shows I have had -couples. Hence I don't have "meet couples" on my profile, yes maybe I miss out on a lot of fun, my choice. Happy swinging and I genuinely hope you don't have so many retarded messages and no-show in the future x

over a year ago

"I love these threads, I love the fact that so many status messages and forum posts appear that slate single guys. Why? Quite simply it's partly your responsibility as a single femme or couple to select genuine guys from non-genuine.

But apparently it's the genuine guys fault that your selection process isn't working. I know a lot of genuine single guys just that will have wry smiles reading such things.. Single guys are always berated for not reading profiles to judge whether they are suitable for the couple/femme. Did you read theirs to suss out whether they were genuine?"

Brilliant post . So so so true

By *ark NoirMan
over a year ago

London

So ridiculous this thread, it surprises me that the OP and his partner can get meets.

A lot of ignorant people making these threads and it's all about attention, they know they'll get single guys knocking at the door so pathetic.

over a year ago

This!

But apparently it's the genuine guys fault that your selection process isn't working. I know a lot of genuine single guys just that will have wry smiles reading such things.. Single guys are always berated for not reading profiles to judge whether they are suitable for the couple/femme. Did you read theirs to suss out whether they were genuine?

Brilliant post . So so so true"

Post new Message to Thread