Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

no single males

Jump to newest

By *ohn and Kelly OP   Couple
over a year ago

Cannock

I have been reading a few profiles on here and i have read it on everyones that they would only meet couples and single females, yet single males are not even regarded. Why are males shunned like this yet single females are highly accepted. I wonder how the females of fab feel about this, if you're in a couple how do you feel about the fact that your man finds it acceptable to feed his sexual needs as a couple with single females but won't do it vice versa? This has been bugging me for ages now :O

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Better to just accept their preferences and not let it bug you. It's far to trivial to lose sleep over

over a year ago

Probably cos there are too many males on here too

By *imiUKMan
over a year ago

Hereford

Many sperm, one egg.

over a year ago

Choice I guess. If a couple have talked things through and that's what they have agreed on, all is good.

Us single guys have it okay on here, don't worry about us, we just like a whinge once in a while (bloody spell checker)

By *radleyandRavenCouple
over a year ago

Herts

"I have been reading a few profiles on here and i have read it on everyones that they would only meet couples and single females, yet single males are not even regarded. Why are males shunned like this yet single females are highly accepted. I wonder how the females of fab feel about this, if you're in a couple how do you feel about the fact that your man finds it acceptable to feed his sexual needs as a couple with single females but won't do it vice versa? This has been bugging me for ages now :O"

We do play with single males but with regards to couples seeking females, why would that mean that the men must be selfishly looking to satisfy their own needs without allowing the female of the couple to do the same? If the female of the couple is bi I would imagine it was mutual enjoyment, no?...

By *hortieWoman
over a year ago

Northampton

Quite a few couples (I think I am safe in saying) DO meet single males, but they would rather do the searching themselves. And / or they will already have a couple of guys that they have known for a while.

Due to the deluge of males over weeks or months of guys messaging, you will find it not uncommon for Females and couples to do this.

It is just a lot easier for many. Single females are like unicorn poop on here so its a case of cast the net as far and wide as they can!!

By *tillup4funMan
over a year ago

Wakefield

I get quite a few couples view my profile with "not looking for single guys" on theirs so don,t understand why they look at single guys profiles.

over a year ago

theres lots of couples that dont think a single man is sharing anything..unless he is bi(and the male half is too), whereas with a single fem there, being bi...the male half can get a fuck too.

pretty simple to be honest

over a year ago

"I get quite a few couples view my profile with "not looking for single guys" on theirs so don,t understand why they look at single guys profiles."
people are allowed to change their minds. Don't take profile text as gospel

over a year ago

"I get quite a few couples view my profile with "not looking for single guys" on theirs so don,t understand why they look at single guys profiles."

to maybe see if u have met any girls/couples?

over a year ago

Cannock

Lol i am not losing sleep over it, haha made me laugh.

Not here to offend anyone. I just find it unusual, i always thought swinging was for couples. lol

over a year ago

Cannock

bloody best answer so far yeeee

By *bi HaiveMan
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Cheeseville, Somerset

Everyone's????

Really?

I think not.

A

over a year ago

"I have been reading a few profiles on here and i have read it on everyones that they would only meet couples and single females, yet single males are not even regarded. Why are males shunned like this yet single females are highly accepted. I wonder how the females of fab feel about this, if you're in a couple how do you feel about the fact that your man finds it acceptable to feed his sexual needs as a couple with single females but won't do it vice versa? This has been bugging me for ages now :O"

what makes you think that's the reason people aren't interested in meeting single men?

over a year ago

Is it just me that finds is ironic that the op has blocked single males from messaging them?

over a year ago

"Is it just me that finds is ironic that the op has blocked single males from messaging them?"

that doesnt mean they dont message them though does it..not really ironic lol

over a year ago

And as a couple, I'm not sure why it would bother you seeing as other couples not meeting single men doesn't affect you in the slightest...

over a year ago

"I just find it unusual, i always thought swinging was for couples. lol"

I'll get my coat

over a year ago

"I just find it unusual, i always thought swinging was for couples. lol

I'll get my coat "

oh please dont, it hides your awsome titties

By *he MuncherMan
over a year ago

Dundee

As a single guy i too find it strange particulary when the profile even allows single guys , The usual answers are the single guys are crude or rude or waste the couples time also some couples feel they are overwelmed from single guy's.

I would ask that the couples and or the females be more honest and open.

True there are some single guys who need to change but the real question is just who is perfect

over a year ago

and me!!

over a year ago

I would have said a lot of people on here were meeting single men (couples, single women, other single men...) just a lot end up blocking messages to do the searching themselves.

over a year ago

Cannock

but it doesn't say bi-single females it says looking for couples or single females. I didnt mean to imply it was just about males being selfish, in a whole i wonder why a massive amount even the females find it acceptable. you seemed to of been really offended there. I have only brought this up as a topic, as i thought it would give me a good understanding into the swinging world.not to offend, sorry about that.

over a year ago

It's my preference to,play with single women and not single men x not his lol

over a year ago

Cannock

lol no need, i'm new haha we all have to learn somewhere miss smarty pants :P

Obviously that is not the case as i now know, i was just saying that is what i "used" to think. cant knock me down, so low i can see the bottom anyway :D yeeee

over a year ago

If only this we're true this lady enjoyed a few meets with guys for MGM fun but very little in the way of another fem if only we were that lucky to find such a lady

over a year ago

Cannock

ok that was a polite reply. pffft you have a gift for the gab don,t you. I absolutly hate ignorance.

Yes john has done that and we only play in clubs with single males and couples and females. I have my answer on why we personally do this, but that doesn't mean i am not aloud to ask why others do it too. seen as you didn't ask there is your answer

over a year ago

Cannock

Can't answer this, i don't understand what you mean sorry. x

over a year ago

Yes the couples and women sure miss out on riding me and my 6pack to lol .

over a year ago

"Can't answer this, i don't understand what you mean sorry. x"

If you use the reply and quote button it will show which post you're answering

over a year ago

Cannock

i am doing this with every message, dunno what's going wrong here. Why its not doing it i dunno lol

over a year ago

Cannock

"And as a couple, I'm not sure why it would bother you seeing as other couples not meeting single men doesn't affect you in the slightest... "

this is the one i don't get lol sorry x

over a year ago

Cannock

"Can't answer this, i don't understand what you mean sorry. x

If you use the reply and quote button it will show which post you're answering "

boom, cheers got it now i think pmsl i wondered why everyone was doing that, i am a fab forum virgin pmsl as you can see :P

over a year ago

"Can't answer this, i don't understand what you mean sorry. x

If you use the reply and quote button it will show which post you're answering

boom, cheers got it now i think pmsl i wondered why everyone was doing that, i am a fab forum virgin pmsl as you can see :P"

You'll soon settle in, or go crazy

over a year ago

Men are scared of getting close to another man because it makes them feel a bit gay. Women do what the old man says to get more shopping money and what's a suck on a pair of boobs anyway

over a year ago

"Men are scared of getting close to another man because it makes them feel a bit gay. Women do what the old man says to get more shopping money and what's a suck on a pair of boobs anyway "
If they are watching its ok, but prefer single women more

over a year ago

"And as a couple, I'm not sure why it would bother you seeing as other couples not meeting single men doesn't affect you in the slightest...

this is the one i don't get lol sorry x"

You're a couple...why is it an issue for you if other couples don't meet single men?

it doesn't have any affect on how you conduct your swinging

over a year ago

Cannock

"And as a couple, I'm not sure why it would bother you seeing as other couples not meeting single men doesn't affect you in the slightest...

You're a couple...why is it an issue for you if other couples don't meet single men?

it doesn't have any affect on how you conduct your swinging "

it doesn't really affect me, as i said in another comment i am just curious. I didn't say it was a issue, just something i wanted to know more about. I am a curious bird and will always ask weird questions.

By *imiUKMan
over a year ago

Hereford

"Men are scared of getting close to another man because it makes them feel a bit gay. Women do what the old man says to get more shopping money and what's a suck on a pair of boobs anyway "

Cynic.

over a year ago

it doesn't really affect me, as i said in another comment i am just curious. I didn't say it was a issue, just something i wanted to know more about. I am a curious bird and will always ask weird questions. "

We don't meet them because I have no interest in getting fucked by random single men...The couples dynamic is what excites both of us...not because of any issue we have with them, and not because of any insecurity or selfishness on the part of my partner...He actually loves watching me get fucked, it just does very little for me

By *bi HaiveMan
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Cheeseville, Somerset

it doesn't really affect me, as i said in another comment i am just curious. I didn't say it was a issue, just something i wanted to know more about. I am a curious bird and will always ask weird questions. "

We're a couple that meets single males - and know plenty of others the same.

Maybe you just browsed the wrong profiles?

A

over a year ago

Simple answer is because they want to and they can... That's the answer to most forum posts though!!

Some will meet men but do their own searching, some women are bi by don't want another man they just want to play with women, and some may be just put on a show for the hubby... However some people look at Dom/sub relationships and jump to a similar conclusion that you have by assuming the Dom is the only one getting his rocks off when we both know that isn't the case.

over a year ago

I'm always asking weird questions. Nothing wrong with that.

I think most reasons (why some couples have 'not meeting single guys') have been mentioned already in the thread.

When it says 'not looking for single guys' I think it means the mail filter is in place that stops guys mailing. -to stop tons of mail from guys that don't read profiles, and they might prefer to go looking for guys themselves.

over a year ago

Lol we've ( mr ) had a lot of single guys and more than once .. Decided to concentrate on couples , then the single women idea started to get is both in the mood and started looking hmmm anyhow eh??

Now we'll tomorrow night lol attending our second fab party!

Again we felt we needed to expand and the next step for us !!! Who can say it will go or end ...

Op!!!!seems a strange thing to ask/write .. Yup there are couples where maybe one can influence the meet and what happens....

Preference ???? There choice along with many others so why question it?

. Next there be a silly question like . Why don't couples kiss at meets

By *unkydesignCouple
over a year ago

Manchester

It's all down to personal preference, no more no less. We only play with ladies, not couples or males. We've played with them in the past but she prefers now to concentrate on girls only. He doesn't have a problem with her playing with other guys but it's what she wants. There's no pressure from him to "have his cake and eat it" so to speak. The swinging scene is a very broad church and I think we all respect each other's differences and tastes.

By *rneilMan
over a year ago

rochester and pembrokshire

Another thing that gets me on some profiles from SINGLE Women it states they are looking for bi men. Now you tell me why would the guy need to be bi??

over a year ago

"Another thing that gets me on some profiles from SINGLE Women it states they are looking for bi men. Now you tell me why would the guy need to be bi??"
mr

Batting for both sides --- personal choice/preference !!!! We don't view a profile and have to find out eg. Why won't you meet smokers? There choice , respect that and move on x

By *ordonBennettMan
over a year ago

dover

That is simply a way of stopping the deluge of messages from hopeful single guys and putting couples in charge of hunting for what they want, which probably includes the odd exceptional single man

over a year ago

We like to play with singles but mostly at clubs

We are currently trying to find some time to meet for a mfm or maybe even more but we don't put looking for men on our profile due to many messages & mrs likes to look for her self

over a year ago

"Another thing that gets me on some profiles from SINGLE Women it states they are looking for bi men. Now you tell me why would the guy need to be bi??"

Because they like the thought of 2 bi men together?

Post new Message to Thread