Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

fakes

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Does anyone have any idea what fakes get out of it had another one last night what is it how can they get a kick from it any ideas from the genuine

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I'm guessing sexual kicks?

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

How

By *rightonsteveMan
over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

"How"

I assume by arranging a meet at a certain time, then, at that time, rolling around shrieking with laughter at the thought of you waiting somewhere mikes from where you live for a meet that isn't gonna happen. Then you get home to an outraged message from them saying 'you never turned up!' and then wait for some more pingpong message games, them they will calm, be sorry, flirt more and arrange another duff meet.

Some crazy peeps about, dude. Improve your selection process to avoid them.

over a year ago

I've wondered this too. The profiles that appear fake seem to disappear more quickly now (the ones near me do anyway) so something must be happening

over a year ago

100's of them on this site if not more

By *onnie and JohnCouple
over a year ago

WILTSHIRE

ask for a phone number so you can chat with the female. Suddenly it all go;s quiet..

over a year ago

I have a number of theory's on this one.

The fakes I've come across are Gay men TS/TV's pretending to be single women.They either want your pictures or the fantasy of some one thinking they are female.

Kids/teens juveniles winding people up but they rarely spend money on site support.

Working girls who I've no problem with but a few seem to do a bit of looking for trade on here which is their choice and the choice of those they meet.

Uni's and research groups do use this site for their studies and play whatever you are looking for to get answers.

Coppers,spooks and shady journalists looking for filth on people to use later for whatever reason.

There is one more type I've come across on other sites and that's the site in question employing people to keep the men interested and paying.

By the way these things happen on all social network groups from here to Facebook and twitter.

You pay your money and take your chance or go to clubs and meet face to face.

Real people are on here you just have to perceiver,not get wound up and be patient as men are two a dozen on here.

By *onnie and JohnCouple
over a year ago

WILTSHIRE

There is one more type I've come across on other sites and that's the site in question employing people to keep the men interested and paying.

we had this on a large swinging site. four identical messages from different people.. strange but now you say it makes sense. connie xx

over a year ago

But guys or anyone else for that matter doesn't have to pay on this site, so I don't understand that point at all.

We've been on here nearly six years and have only just started paying to become a silver site supporter but all those other years worked fine for us.

over a year ago

"ask for a phone number so you can chat with the female. Suddenly it all go;s quiet.. "

I wouldn't give my phone number out and I'm far from fake. I'm sure I'm not the only one on here who wouldn't.

over a year ago

"ask for a phone number so you can chat with the female. Suddenly it all go;s quiet..

I wouldn't give my phone number out and I'm far from fake. I'm sure I'm not the only one on here who wouldn't."

no one asked for its purely to out the fakes...why pounce on everyone

By *panker53Man
over a year ago

leeds

i seem to have been chatting to 6 fakes this week only 1 offerd to meet and then disapeared the rest i asume just got a kick out of dirty chat and fantasies

just a shame they distract from the true genuine people on here

By *ovely CummingsWoman
over a year ago

Peaky Nipples

A social meet is a great way to filter out the dreamers I find. Nothing lost if an excuse appears

Can get tedious though shifting through them

By *ovely CummingsWoman
over a year ago

Peaky Nipples

A social meet is a great way to filter out the dreamers I find. Nothing lost if an excuse appears

Can get tedious though shifting through them

By *ordonBennettMan
over a year ago

dover

If things have been going well and vibes are feeling positive then either a phone call or a social meet seems the next logical step but if either suggestion is rebuffed or, as in my case a while ago, constantly postponed for less and less credible reason, then alarm bells sound and t is time to move on.

On the whole it is generally new profiles that harbour fakes; older ones may have verifications to dispel concerns about fakes though I am aware that even verifications are not a totally foolproof means of filtering them out.

over a year ago

"ask for a phone number so you can chat with the female. Suddenly it all go;s quiet..

I wouldn't give my phone number out and I'm far from fake. I'm sure I'm not the only one on here who wouldn't.no one asked for its purely to out the fakes...why pounce on everyone "

How the hell was that pouncing on people? All I said was I don't give my number out. Some genuine people dont. Whilst some see that as a red flag that people arent genuine It doesnt mean we are all fake. This is a public forum. Don't be so sensitive or ignore my comment if it makes you feel better. (Oh dear did that sound like I was pouncing on you because I don't agree with you?)

By *igeiaWoman
over a year ago

Bristol

I have to agree with a previous poster and disagree with another. I also rarely give out my phone number. I also state on my profile and in early messages that I can't meet at the drop of a hat since I have a life and job outside of Fab. I don't want to share all the details of my daily life with someone I may want a NSA fuck with so if they keep pressing me for a meet when I know I'm not free it puts me off. This doesn't make me a fake either, just someone with limited free time.

By *bi HaiveMan
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Cheeseville, Somerset

If messages start describing what would happen on a meet, asking you to describe what you'd do to them, or requesting a meet out of the blue with no previous contact?

Big red flashing warning lights should be going off!

I know people meet for NSA. I know some make last minute/ short notice plans. I know some jump on newbie profiles hoping to get noticed before others .

But these tend to be the people that suffer from apparent 'fakes' and timewasters.

Common sense and a realistic expectancy level go a long way to ensuring a happy Fab life.

A

By *erotic_adventureMan
over a year ago

Scotland & London

As a member of a paid site in the past it had lots of fake but gorgeous females, why to lure the masses in....just a theory but helps sustain the site to a point?

over a year ago

"As a member of a paid site in the past it had lots of fake but gorgeous females, why to lure the masses in....just a theory but helps sustain the site to a point?"

well it must do to a certain degree, I think it's a common practice that quite a few sites adopt to keep the interest flowing so to speak.

I think my natural filtering process of not being able to answer all the messages seems to get rid of the fakes ~ I have a lot of UNLOS in my inbox!

By *bi HaiveMan
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Cheeseville, Somerset

"As a member of a paid site in the past it had lots of fake but gorgeous females, why to lure the masses in....just a theory but helps sustain the site to a point?

well it must do to a certain degree, I think it's a common practice that quite a few sites adopt to keep the interest flowing so to speak.

I think my natural filtering process of not being able to answer all the messages seems to get rid of the fakes ~ I have a lot of UNLOS in my inbox!"

Sometimes not opening messages for a day or two is the only filter you'll ever need !

A

By *inaTitzTV/TS
over a year ago

Titz Towers, North Notts

"

The fakes I've come across are Gay men TS/TV's pretending to be single women."

How do you know they are TG or Gay?

By *asmanian TigerMan
over a year ago

lala land

"I have a number of theory's on this one.

The fakes I've come across are Gay men TS/TV's pretending to be single women.They either want your pictures or the fantasy of some one thinking they are female.

Kids/teens juveniles winding people up but they rarely spend money on site support.

Working girls who I've no problem with but a few seem to do a bit of looking for trade on here which is their choice and the choice of those they meet.

Uni's and research groups do use this site for their studies and play whatever you are looking for to get answers.

Coppers,spooks and shady journalists looking for filth on people to use later for whatever reason.

By the way these things happen on all social network groups from here to Facebook and twitter.

You pay your money and take your chance or go to clubs and meet face to face.

Real people are on here you just have to perceiver,not get wound up and be patient as men are two a dozen on here."

I get all what you said makes perfect sense but how do I tell the fake from the genuine???

over a year ago

"ask for a phone number so you can chat with the female. Suddenly it all go;s quiet.. "

Absolutely. Spot on.

over a year ago

"

The fakes I've come across are Gay men TS/TV's pretending to be single women.

How do you know they are TG or Gay? "

I think it's very unlikely they are TG or gay. Much more likely to be straight/ bi guys just having a wank over the idea of fucking someone.

over a year ago

"As a member of a paid site in the past it had lots of fake but gorgeous females, why to lure the masses in....just a theory but helps sustain the site to a point?"

Not theory, it's an absolute fact. Many sites create fake profiles to lure men into paying for membership so they can reply to the 'women'.

This site definitely doesn't do that- it's a free site. Site supporter is optional.

All 'fake' profiles on here are real people. No point in getting irate about it. Just learn how to spot them.

By *inaTitzTV/TS
over a year ago

Titz Towers, North Notts

"

All 'fake' profiles on here are real people. No point in getting irate about it. Just learn how to spot them."

If it looks to good to be true, then it probably is.

By *erotic_adventureMan
over a year ago

Scotland & London

"As a member of a paid site in the past it had lots of fake but gorgeous females, why to lure the masses in....just a theory but helps sustain the site to a point?

Not theory, it's an absolute fact. Many sites create fake profiles to lure men into paying for membership so they can reply to the 'women'.

This site definitely doesn't do that- it's a free site. Site supporter is optional.

All 'fake' profiles on here are real people. No point in getting irate about it. Just learn how to spot them."

...yes and well aware of such however this site still feathers its own nest with regards such....perversely it feeds the big wheel!

By *inaTitzTV/TS
over a year ago

Titz Towers, North Notts

"

...yes and well aware of such however this site still feathers its own nest with regards such....perversely it feeds the big wheel!"

I've found Fab has removed the fakes I've reported pretty quickly.

By *ordonBennettMan
over a year ago

dover

All 'fake' profiles on here are real people. No point in getting irate about it. Just learn how to spot them.

...yes and well aware of such however this site still feathers its own nest with regards such....perversely it feeds the big wheel!"

What does that even mean??

over a year ago

This is actually one of the best threads on here for a while. All really good points. It all boils down to picking the right people.. that said ive been stood up 3 times pmsl.

By *onnie and JohnCouple
over a year ago

WILTSHIRE

hi all, we have our FAB phone £10 of ebay and a pay as you go sim. easy.. well works for us..connie xx

By *ordonBennettMan
over a year ago

dover

During my first month on the site I was approached by two or three fakes and was taken in by them, but I learned from those experiences how to spot the signs,and found that genuine people were generally only too willing to prove authenticity at an early stage

over a year ago

"

...yes and well aware of such however this site still feathers its own nest with regards such....perversely it feeds the big wheel!

I've found Fab has removed the fakes I've reported pretty quickly. "

over a year ago

We find the phone call a useful filter. For those that say they will not give out their number; why not get a prepaid sim for a Fab phone?

We have however actually spoken to some who then text at the last minute with excuses or just do not turn up. Some excuses are very elaborate and obviously well crafted. They are blocked.

The best way though, with men, is to invite 3 or 4 to a meet and if one does not come there are still plenty to have fun with.

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 17/08/14 11:25:08]

over a year ago

I wouldn't give my phone number out and I'm far from fake. I'm sure I'm not the only one on here who wouldn't.no one asked for its purely to out the fakes...why pounce on everyone

How the hell was that pouncing on people? All I said was I don't give my number out. Some genuine people dont. Whilst some see that as a red flag that people arent genuine It doesnt mean we are all fake. This is a public forum. Don't be so sensitive or ignore my comment if it makes you feel better. (Oh dear did that sound like I was pouncing on you because I don't agree with you?) "

Sarcasm is the lowest form of wit,your posting history is all like this and implies you seem to know it all and are above new members (oh now are we out of line for talking back at you like you do to others)

over a year ago

"We find the phone call a useful filter. For those that say they will not give out their number; why not get a prepaid sim for a Fab phone?

We have however actually spoken to some who then text at the last minute with excuses or just do not turn up. Some excuses are very elaborate and obviously well crafted. They are blocked.

The best way though, with men, is to invite 3 or 4 to a meet and if one does not come there are still plenty to have fun with. "

Yes this is what 99 percent of us do,we have a swingphone as we call it...dosent everyone who is genuine?

Weve been swinging for 4 years so do know how to spot idiots and forum tools but we have to admit that we do not meet married men so that really does take 99 per cent of timewasters and fantasists out of the equasion

over a year ago

"We find the phone call a useful filter. For those that say they will not give out their number; why not get a prepaid sim for a Fab phone?

The best way though, with men, is to invite 3 or 4 to a meet and if one does not come there are still plenty to have fun with. Yes this is what 99 percent of us do,we have a swingphone as we call it...dosent everyone who is genuine?

Weve been swinging for 4 years so do know how to spot idiots and forum tools but we have to admit that we do not meet married men so that really does take 99 per cent of timewasters and fantasists out of the equasion "

What a load of .....

Post new Message to Thread