Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Bi Single Ladies

Jump to newest

By *ilthydirtyfuckers OP   Couple
over a year ago

Bristol

We have really struggled to find a Bi Single lady interested in playing with a couple. I guess the reality is there are very very few into this, or are we wrong !

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

We are about, but many of us prefer only to play one-on-one - so it's either with a woman, or with a man, but not both at the same time.

Being with a man or woman evokes different feelings, different wants, and neither are satisfied by trying to mix things.

I've done it in the past, but won't play with couples again - it just doesn't really satisfy in the same way as being with just one person.

Hope that gives one explanation of why you're struggling to find anyone...

Yes, some women do like it, but not all!

over a year ago

I only play bi with a couple but your profile would put me right off sorry

over a year ago

"We have really struggled to find a Bi Single lady interested in playing with a couple. I guess the reality is there are very very few into this, or are we wrong ! "

You are so wrong! I know lots of single fems who meet couples. It's just we can be very picky and personally I'd only chose couples that are 100% right for me. None of that 'lets put on show for the man 'crap for me thank you very much.

over a year ago

Bristol

Hi Annie, we do understand and thanks for sharing your views. It's a shame as its the one aspect of our play that is missing currently. We live in hope !

over a year ago

Bristol

"I only play bi with a couple but your profile would put me right off sorry"

That's interesting seeing as having checked you haven't even read our profile !!???

By *opping_candyWoman
over a year ago

West Yorkshire

"I only play bi with a couple but your profile would put me right off sorry

That's interesting seeing as having checked you haven't even read our profile !!??? "

Haven't you heard of turning off appearing on looked@me page? It's in the privacy settings. You'll find I haven't read your profile either

over a year ago

That's interesting seeing as having checked you haven't even read our profile !!??? "

Probably she's got her settings as not showing if she looks at you. And that's a bit of a sour response from you..

over a year ago

And that's exactly what I mean, an attitude like that's gonna get you no where. Maybe add what you can offer someone rather than what you want her to do for you or maybe a club?

By *ecretlyASoftieWoman
over a year ago

Hull but travel regularly

I'm a single bi fem but personally I'd never respond to you. You're profile starts with shouty capitals which always puts me off and I find it confusing. The first bit is cock cock cock then further down '2. Sexy ladies looking to play with a couple in a MMF 3 sum situation' - erm well if you're an MF couple then surely you're seeking ladies looking for an MFF 3sum??!! And you want slim or curvy but not BBW, oh and submissive. Nice to be know what you want but you don't just want the needle in the haystack, you're cutting down your chances to the point you're looking for the hole in the needle in the haystack - but good luck with it.

over a year ago

I think you miss the point your profile was read and it put her off and i can see why it has too many negative shout elements.

By *ecretlyASoftieWoman
over a year ago

Hull but travel regularly

P.s. you may also want to think about saying what you can give the lady you're seeking, not just what you're looking for.

By *etitesaraTV/TS
over a year ago

rochdale

My partner - simplymj - has been looking for a bi femme to meet for a good while now.

She was let down a couple of times & the last one was a no show that left her sat in a pub on her own.

Understandably she has been quite discouraged by this, hopefully she can find the right lady but we aren't that hopeful tbh.

over a year ago

Bristol

That's interesting seeing as having checked you haven't even read our profile !!???

And that's exactly what I mean, an attitude like that's gonna get you no where. Maybe add what you can offer someone rather than what you want her to do for you or maybe a club? "

We didnt think it was necessary for you to say " your profile would put me right off" in public. You could have said that privately if needed. It's agressive reponses to posts like yours that push people away from the site.

over a year ago

Im a bifemale i meet couples but always find the best ones are too far away x

over a year ago

Right. If you post a question in a public forum expect a public answer. I wasn't being aggressive I was being honest. And I'm surprised you think my reply is aggressive given your profile

over a year ago

Well if I were what you were looking for which im not as im a BBw, but my input may still be off use to you. I still wouldnt be interested to be honest its sounds very negative, demanding and quite frankly selfish, there are ways of expressing preferences that remain for you to sound friendly and approachable.

over a year ago

Bristol

"Right. If you post a question in a public forum expect a public answer. I wasn't being aggressive I was being honest. And I'm surprised you think my reply is aggressive given your profile"

Our post was not an invite for a profile critique. Yet you seemed to take it as such . Your comments are your opiinion that's fine, but none the less they were in sensitive at best , agressive at worst. I am sure you will have the last word on this , as we will not be responding to yet another person looking to pick a fight in the forums, with people just trying to share views and experiences.

over a year ago

I play on my own and have a single lady profile. I do love both threesomes and one on ones. The only thing that worries me with a threesome with a couple is feeling like I was left out??? Only done it once, and that didn't happen and it was a lot of fun, but that's my reservation about it. I'd prefer a threesome with 2 FBs x

over a year ago

"Right. If you post a question in a public forum expect a public answer. I wasn't being aggressive I was being honest. And I'm surprised you think my reply is aggressive given your profile

Our post was not an invite for a profile critique. Yet you seemed to take it as such . Your comments are your opiinion that's fine, but none the less they were in sensitive at best , agressive at worst. I am sure you will have the last word on this , as we will not be responding to yet another person looking to pick a fight in the forums, with people just trying to share views and experiences. "

I wasn't picking a fight, I was explaining that there are plenty of single bi fems. It's just your profile that's putting them off (and possibly the moany forum post) sorry if I caused any offence

over a year ago

"Right. If you post a question in a public forum expect a public answer. I wasn't being aggressive I was being honest. And I'm surprised you think my reply is aggressive given your profile

Our post was not an invite for a profile critique. Yet you seemed to take it as such . Your comments are your opiinion that's fine, but none the less they were in sensitive at best , agressive at worst. I am sure you will have the last word on this , as we will not be responding to yet another person looking to pick a fight in the forums, with people just trying to share views and experiences. "

So...you're looking for a single bi fem. That's established. One responded saying in effect that you weren't her cup of tea, and you didn't like that. I didn't see a critique of your profile, though it might do to take on board a single bi fems opinion from time to time if that's your target audience.

over a year ago

Our post was not an invite for a profile critique. Yet you seemed to take it as such . Your comments are your opiinion that's fine, but none the less they were in sensitive at best , agressive at worst. I am sure you will have the last word on this , as we will not be responding to yet another person looking to pick a fight in the forums, with people just trying to share views and experiences.

So...you're looking for a single bi fem. That's established. One responded saying in effect that you weren't her cup of tea, and you didn't like that. I didn't see a critique of your profile, though it might do to take on board a single bi fems opinion from time to time if that's your target audience. "

over a year ago

Our post was not an invite for a profile critique. Yet you seemed to take it as such . Your comments are your opinion that's fine, but none the less they were in sensitive at best , agressive at worst. I am sure you will have the last word on this , as we will not be responding to yet another person looking to pick a fight in the forums, with people just trying to share views and experiences. "

Wow classic example of how to alienate your target audience! Your response makes you appear very sensitive to criticism. For what it's worth I wouldn't meet you either. Not because of your profile but because I don't think it would be fun walking on egg shells.

over a year ago

"We have really struggled to find a Bi Single lady interested in playing with a couple. I guess the reality is there are very very few into this, or are we wrong ! "

If you dont mind Stu being the camera man your both more than welcome to come play with me. We can put you up overnight as its quiteca drive. But if your interested and dont mind me being a size 18 then you sound right up our street

By *SweetVioletxWoman
over a year ago

Liverpool

Single bi female here who plays with couples. I too find capital letters off putting in a profile & don't find it a particularly welcoming profile. That's just my opinion - I have looked but I have my privacy settings to hide this fact. (And yes my profile is hidden as I am not meeting at the moment before this is mentioned.) It's always worth listening to feedback even if it's not what you want to hear especially if you're trying to attract such a rare breed x

over a year ago

Oops

over a year ago

We have several single bi females that we meet regularly and although they're on here, we met them through parties abd socials not the site. It's easier for us to decide if we'll have a good dynamic with them in person and they can feel happier meeting us for fun if they've met us in person first...we don't find them hard to find at all...

over a year ago

And that's exactly what I mean, an attitude like that's gonna get you no where. Maybe add what you can offer someone rather than what you want her to do for you or maybe a club?

We didnt think it was necessary for you to say " your profile would put me right off" in public. You could have said that privately if needed. It's agressive reponses to posts like yours that push people away from the site. "

She wasn't being aggressive, she was answering your OP. However your responses are aggressive.

I agree with her. I would never meet a ranty couple that was just looking to 'tick a box'. And many other reasons too.

Yes single bi women do meet couples - but only decent couples that they aren't concerned about being alone with.

By *imiUKMan
over a year ago

Hereford

Not wanting to speak on someone elses' behalf (although I'm about to) - I have a fabs friend who is very bi, but who only plays with single males or females because she finds that couples mess her around more than either.

over a year ago

"My partner - simplymj - has been looking for a bi femme to meet for a good while now.

She was let down a couple of times & the last one was a no show that left her sat in a pub on her own.

Understandably she has been quite discouraged by this, hopefully she can find the right lady but we aren't that hopeful tbh."

I too have been left sitting in a pub, waiting for a couple for a social....and they never turned up... It's horrid xx

over a year ago

Anybody whose struggling to find a bi female and doesnt mind travelling to Daventry come say hi to us

over a year ago

There's certainly plenty of ladies willing to play with couples, they aren't as elusive as some may think.

We have been pretty lucky in this respect! Hard part is finding a female that finds both halves of the couple attractive.

The erm ...not so hard part OP is treating ladies... Or anyone for that matter with a little respect!

over a year ago

"There's certainly plenty of ladies willing to play with couples, they aren't as elusive as some may think.

We have been pretty lucky in this respect! Hard part is finding a female that finds both halves of the couple attractive.

The erm ...not so hard part OP is treating ladies... Or anyone for that matter with a little respect! "

And you're lovely/attractive/funny/great company/mad

( *delete as appropriate) and that's why you are successful at having fun.

over a year ago

"There's certainly plenty of ladies willing to play with couples, they aren't as elusive as some may think.

The erm ...not so hard part OP is treating ladies... Or anyone for that matter with a little respect!

And you're lovely/attractive/funny/great company/mad

( *delete as appropriate) and that's why you are successful at having fun. "

Aw how bloody lovely! Thankyou!

Wines in the fridge!

over a year ago

So what I'm reading then is that the problem is with all of the single bifems and couldn't possibly be linked to your profile... Which is what you are using to attract them

By *igeiaWoman
over a year ago

Bristol

As a single bi female who also has an occasional single bi male fuck buddy I prefer one on one meets when playing on my own. Joining a couple with an already established dynamic is something I'm not ready to do yet since a lot of the messages I received when I joined were along the lines of how I could help 'her' put on a show for her OH - and by the way, he wasn't allowed to fuck me so I was perfectly safe (!). I know that not all couples are like this, I have learnt to use my filters and there are now couples I would be prepared to meet if geography wasn't an issue. In essence though I would want to be an equal third and not an additional fucktoy for a couple. I like the idea raised by a previous poster of having a bi MFF with two fuck buddies; I'm also into the idea of a bi MMF as well. I think the latter may be easier to arrange...

Post new Message to Thread