Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Sex on a . . . . .

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Sex on a . . . . Memory Foam Matress???

Discuss

Does a memory foam matress cause any issues whilst having some fun? What is your experience, advice will be much appriciated.

Many thanks

Miss Lovepuppies xx

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

We got a memory foam one last yr and I did mention about the lack of bounce to mr before we got it but risked it anyway. Best choice ever! Mega comfy but better grip and lack of bouncy springs is better for keeping a good rhythm x

over a year ago

"Sex on a . . . . Memory Foam Matress???

Discuss

Does a memory foam matress cause any issues whilst having some fun? What is your experience, advice will be much appriciated.

Many thanks

Miss Lovepuppies xx

"

The imprints from our knee's were still there in the morning! now our bum cheeks keep falling in them!

By *adybee77Woman
over a year ago

MAMOBA, miles and miles of bugger all (Aberdeenshire)

"We got a memory foam one last yr and I did mention about the lack of bounce to mr before we got it but risked it anyway. Best choice ever! Mega comfy but better grip and lack of bouncy springs is better for keeping a good rhythm x"

I do find its a bit warmer (temperature) for playing on than the other one was, but comfier

over a year ago

It didnt work for me as i cant remeber a thing lol

over a year ago

Much better for keeping 'control' of the situation. Also thanks to less bounce,the chances of falling off the bed are minimised.

over a year ago

"Sex on a . . . . Memory Foam Matress???

Discuss

Many thanks

Miss Lovepuppies xx

The imprints from our knee's were still there in the morning! now our bum cheeks keep falling in them! "

Thats funny

We got rid of our memory foam as I hated it but it didn't cause problems with having sex

By *bony in IvoryCouple
over a year ago

Black&White Utopia

Like our Giant Marshmallow bed! Lol

By *opping_candyWoman
over a year ago

West Yorkshire

Not sure I've ever had sex on a memory foam mattress, but I agree with those saying beds that are too bouncy are awful for having sex on! It's like trying to fuck on a bloody bouncy castle.

over a year ago

I found the same when the monkey had one...lack of rebound made sex feel a bit flat and harder work...The bounce from springs adds some movement you just don't get from the memory foam...I didn't like sleeping on it much either...

By *anetandNickCouple
over a year ago

Ross-on-Wye

Some friends of ours have one.

Our opinion - useless for sex, and even worse for sleeping!

Janet

By *oublewodkaWoman
over a year ago

Leeds

I love my memory foam mattress on our king size 4 poster. I don't miss the bouncy mattress and we have a mini fan attached to either end of the bed and AIR CON! PERFECT lol

over a year ago

I love to sleep on foam but hate to fuck on it. Takes a lot more effort, I like the bounce you get from springs.

Now got best of both world, springs with a layer or foam on top, good sleep and great to fuck on too

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 15/08/14 21:44:24]

over a year ago

My ex hubby and his partner have had a memory foam mattress for about 18 months and both have been suffering from ailments that began about six months after they had it.

Ex has a blistering rash and his partner a bad chest and difficulty breathing in the night.

They did some research online and turned the mattress over as a result.

His rash has almost cleared up and she has no breathing problems anymore, be careful with memory foam it's known to cause health issues.

over a year ago

"We got a memory foam one last yr and I did mention about the lack of bounce to mr before we got it but risked it anyway. Best choice ever! Mega comfy but better grip and lack of bouncy springs is better for keeping a good rhythm x"

Have to agree with you, best choice I made too

By *radleyandRavenCouple
over a year ago

Herts

We both hate them. Always wake up feeling achy and horrible when sleeping on memory foam, whether a full mattress or just a topper.

Mind you, we're both the 'firm" mattress kind.

over a year ago

You have to work harder on a memory form mattress. I advise all my customer who are couples when selling them a memory form mattress

Post new Message to Thread