Hull

I am sure everything is a perversion in someone's eyes

(thread closed by moderator)

Reply privately

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

No it's the normal way of going on everything else is perverted.

Reply privately

By *orthyorkypairCouple
over a year ago

North Yorkshire

"I am sure everything is a perversion in someone's eyes"

Reply privately

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

You simply love to provoke, don't you?

No, you aren't simply asking a question to satisfy your enquiring mind, in my opinion. Those who seek to do that refrain from being deliberately provocative or inciting others as you seem to revel in doing.

Reply privately

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

"You simply love to provoke, don't you?

No, you aren't simply asking a question to satisfy your enquiring mind, in my opinion. Those who seek to do that refrain from being deliberately provocative or inciting others as you seem to revel in doing. "

This is a discussion forum. And its a perfectly valid question. BDSM is pretty extreme and Im sure even hardened swingers have strong views on it.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Bdsm not perverted we think it's fun and naughty and turns us on but it's not for everyone

Reply privately

over a year ago

No, you aren't simply asking a question to satisfy your enquiring mind, in my opinion. Those who seek to do that refrain from being deliberately provocative or inciting others as you seem to revel in doing.

This is a discussion forum. And its a perfectly valid question. BDSM is pretty extreme and Im sure even hardened swingers have strong views on it.

"

What is a hardened swinger?

Reply privately

over a year ago

What is a hardened swinger?"

Someone with a lot of experience. Who has tried most things and frequents clubs etc.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Is swinging perverted... Many in bdsm world certainly think so... Many find what swingers do as extreme...

I am working hard with a few in the kink world to try and show both that there are things that can be taken from both lifestyles

Reply privately

over a year ago

Are you obsessed with this subject?

Try it you may like it.

Her

Reply privately

By *bi HaiveMan
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Cheeseville, Somerset

No.

It's an interest.

Like any other.

Next question?

A

Reply privately

over a year ago

"

BDSM itself isn't actually extreme. The are some types of extreme play out there, but not everyone in the scene enjoys those types of play. BDSM is what you make of it, what you choose it to be for you. That is no different than with any other lifestyle out there.

Reply privately

over a year ago

So its normal to get pleasure from pain and humiliation then?.

Reply privately

By *irtyGirlWoman
over a year ago

Edinburgh

Have you tried using the search option for your research?

Reply privately

over a year ago

Depends on if you think perversion is a bad thing. I think it's horny.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"So its normal to get pleasure from pain and humiliation then?."

It can be. Firstly, 'normal' is a highly subjective concept. Secondly, not everyone in BDSM uses pain and humiliation.

Reply privately

By *astersfuckpigCouple
over a year ago

Eastbourne

"Is it a perversion?"

I believe this was fully covered under your are all Masters just wife beaters thread..

Is this the only way for you to get any attention? Its getting a bit sad to be honest..

Reply privately

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 14/08/14 16:43:21]

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Is it a perversion?

I believe this was fully covered under your are all Masters just wife beaters thread..

Is this the only way for you to get any attention? Its getting a bit sad to be honest.. "

It looks like it is his only way of getting attention.

Reply privately

over a year ago

It's a common misconception that is all bdsm is.. I'm never humiliated... And many don't do pain.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Is it a perversion?

Is this the only way for you to get any attention? Its getting a bit sad to be honest.. "

Just like TV you have a choice which channel you watch. If you don't like my threads then don't look at them.

But most of all don't act the Martyr by reading my content and then moaning about it. Just makes you look stupid.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Im very curious as to what in a persons life and Phyche made them develop a need to be humiliated and have pain inflicted?.

Do they feel guilty about some something and feel that they deserve to be punished for it?

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Is it a perversion?

Is this the only way for you to get any attention? Its getting a bit sad to be honest..

Just like TV you have a choice which channel you watch. If you don't like my threads then don't look at them.

But most of all don't act the Martyr by reading my content and then moaning about it. Just makes you look stupid.

From your profile "I am totally single. I have no wife, girlfriend or regular FB" nuff said.."

And you are your masters "Fuckpig"

That's something to be proud of isant it?

Do you have that on your CV and show it to prospective employers?

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Is it a perversion?

From your profile "I am totally single. I have no wife, girlfriend or regular FB" nuff said.."

??

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Im very curious as to what in a persons life and Phyche made them develop a need to be humiliated and have pain inflicted?.

Do they feel guilty about some something and feel that they deserve to be punished for it?"

I'm curious about the psyche of someone who seems to ask questions about something they have already made up there own mind about...

When I am spanked I do not feel guilty I feel the pleasure of sensation.... Bdsm is not all about pain for all.... I say again I'm never humiliated and am proud to be in both lifestyles...

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Im very curious as to what in a persons life and Phyche made them develop a need to be humiliated and have pain inflicted?.

Do they feel guilty about some something and feel that they deserve to be punished for it?"

Firstly, that question would have to be asked of each individual. The answers as to why someone likes their version of BDSM, and why they chose the version that they practice, will vary from person to person. Much the same as asking people who like slow and sensual sex what makes them like that.

Secondly, are you ignoring the fact that pain ahead humiliation are not prerequisite in the BDSM lifestyle and that many do not choose to partake in those activities?

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Is it a perversion?"

Something is considered to be a perversion when the action is contrary to the accepted standard of behaviour. People have different opinions on what is or what is not acceptable behaviour.

For me, BDSM is not a perversion because I consider it acceptable.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Omg didn't think it would end up like this it's a bit of fun between the people doing it a thrill a turn on none if us get hurt or humiliated but do end end up with great sex and massive orgasms

Reply privately

over a year ago

When I had my first meet and subsequent meets with the same guy he spanked me. just enough to feel it but not to mark me. I wasnt humiliated either

Reply privately

By *andyblokeMan
over a year ago

birmingham

"Is it a perversion?

Something is considered to be a perversion when the action is contrary to the accepted standard of behaviour. People have different opinions on what is or what is not acceptable behaviour.

For me, BDSM is not a perversion because I consider it acceptable.

"

I agree!

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Is it a perversion?

For me, BDSM is not a perversion because I consider it acceptable. "

So based on that argument a paedophiles behaviour is ok because they like it?

Reply privately

By *iavelmanMan
over a year ago

Worcester

I'm no expert on BDSM as it is the imagery that interests me more than the activity. That said, last night I had my cock and balls electrocuted whilst a powerful vibrator was being pressed against my perineum and my cock being sucked and wanked. All this in front of a small crowd of onlookers. An enlightening experience to say the least. Was it a bit perverted? Quite possibly. Did I enjoy it? Hell yeah!

Reply privately

By *ugby 123Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

O o O oo

"So its normal to get pleasure from pain and humiliation then?.

"

For some people yes. Peoples kinks are different than the next person...you don't have to agree with them.

As this seems connected to your other thread you started then maybe it best to keep it to the same thread.

Reply privately