Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

cheating men Vs cheating women

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Alot of female profiles, and i mean ALOT...seem to come down very hard on guys that are looking for something they cant get at home.

Yet (and i may be wrong!) it seems that if a lady want extra-curricular activities away from home, thats 'less' of an offence...???

comments/thoughts?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"Alot of female profiles, and i mean ALOT...seem to come down very hard on guys that are looking for something they cant get at home.

Yet (and i may be wrong!) it seems that if a lady want extra-curricular activities away from home, thats 'less' of an offence...???

comments/thoughts? "

I won't meet men who are involved and i don't have a partner to cheat on. And btw, if they can't get it at home then they should move out. Men who think they have the right to cheat coz they aren't happy at home are just cowards who want their cake and eat it. Main reason i won't meet them.

over a year ago

As it happens we have the same opinion on people cheating whatever their sex.

It's up to them. We don't approve but it's nothing to do with us and we stay away. Simples

By *ustmee69Man
over a year ago

plymouth

I agree.

Lots of ladies feel that they're excluded from rights and wrongs.

Shouldn't join this site if they can't accept guys for what they are and what they want to be.

over a year ago

"Alot of female profiles, and i mean ALOT...seem to come down very hard on guys that are looking for something they cant get at home.

comments/thoughts? "

Have to agree that it does seem that way. However I think thats because men are far less likely to care if the person they are screwing is married because they aint spoilt for choice the way women are

over a year ago

"I agree.

Shouldn't join this site if they can't accept guys for what they are and what they want to be.

"

We shouldn't join this site unless we accept cheating? Is that what you're saying? Since when is this a site for cheaters?

Cheating is cheating in my book. It's immoral whoever does it.

over a year ago

"I agree.

We shouldn't join this site unless we accept cheating? Is that what you're saying? Since when is this a site for cheaters?

Cheating is cheating in my book. It's immoral whoever does it. "

LMAO! I don't need to accept ANYONE for who they are! Some people have standards. Why should we change our standards coz men can't grow a set of balls and leave their partners instead of cheating on them?

By *ustmee69Man
over a year ago

plymouth

Take your point however it's a swingers site and swinging doesn't exclude the so called 'cheat'

I'm on because I enjoy meeting like minded people who like sex.

Their background shouldn't really come into it.

By *oe_Steve_NWestCouple
over a year ago

Bolton

comments/thoughts? "

Exactly the same for us - male or female cheats are equally immoral in our opinion Z

over a year ago

I have noticed that it is more acceptable for a woman to cheat than a man as many forum posts suggests on many threads lol.

over a year ago

"Take your point however it's a swingers site and swinging doesn't exclude the so called 'cheat'

I'm on because I enjoy meeting like minded people who like sex.

Their background shouldn't really come into it.

"

Don't see how it doesn't come into it. I think many people find the possibility of ruining a person's life/family takes the fun out of it somewhat.

over a year ago

"I have noticed that it is more acceptable for a woman to cheat than a man as many forum posts suggests on many threads lol."

What threads are these? I can't say I've seen a cheating woman tread and she's been encouraged or celebrated. They get the same rough ride as the blokes.

over a year ago

"I have noticed that it is more acceptable for a woman to cheat than a man as many forum posts suggests on many threads lol.

What threads are these? I can't say I've seen a cheating woman tread and she's been encouraged or celebrated. They get the same rough ride as the blokes."

Not sure witch one it was but one of the replies it was.. I gues it is a personal thing

over a year ago

"I have noticed that it is more acceptable for a woman to cheat than a man as many forum posts suggests on many threads lol."

Most posts on cheating are from men whining about how sex is their right... oh woe is me etc etc... so obviously they get abuse.

Women just get on with it. They don't (often) post about it, hence not much discussion about women.

over a year ago

"I have noticed that it is more acceptable for a woman to cheat than a man as many forum posts suggests on many threads lol.

Most posts on cheating are from men whining about how sex is their right... oh woe is me etc etc... so obviously they get abuse.

Women just get on with it. They don't (often) post about it, hence not much discussion about women."

Yes as I gues women want to be more discreet about it I recon .

By *ngelsdevilWoman
over a year ago

Merseyside

People shouldn't be cheating full stop. If your not happy with all aspects of your relationship then TALK to your partner about it and if it can't be resolved then do somthing about it because your obviously not with the right person.

MY opinion as someone who unwillingly and unknowingly became the 'other woman' to a cheating, lying rat.

By *ngelsdevilWoman
over a year ago

Merseyside

"People shouldn't be cheating full stop. If your not happy with all aspects of your relationship then TALK to your partner about it and if it can't be resolved then do somthing about it because your obviously not with the right person.

MY opinion as someone who unwillingly and unknowingly became the 'other woman' to a cheating, lying rat."

And to add the amount of married/attached men and women who bareback behind their partners backs is disgusting. Balls would be getting crushed and castration would be happening if I ever found out that was happening to me.

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

"People shouldn't be cheating full stop. If your not happy with all aspects of your relationship then TALK to your partner about it and if it can't be resolved then do somthing about it because your obviously not with the right person.

MY opinion as someone who unwillingly and unknowingly became the 'other woman' to a cheating, lying rat.

And to add the amount of married/attached men and women who bareback behind their partners backs is disgusting. Balls would be getting crushed and castration would be happening if I ever found out that was happening to me."

Wow! Really?

Where's your evidence to support your claim and justify medieval punishment?

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

Women who are on here without their partners knowledge will always be treated differently by some because they are in such demand. If it was the other way round things would probably be different.

over a year ago

Men and women both cheat as much as each other. The difference is men are more likely to get caught!

Also, it's a case of sympathy. Once caught, we look to the reason. One reason is not feeling loved enough by their partner. When a woman says this, they're more likely to get sympathy. When a man says this, it's more likely to be called bulls**t!

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 14/08/14 15:17:36]

over a year ago

comments/thoughts? "

We have the same view on both no leaning to either sex but would agree a lot do come down harder on men probably because women playing alone are less available on here.

By *ngelsdevilWoman
over a year ago

Merseyside

And to add the amount of married/attached men and women who bareback behind their partners backs is disgusting. Balls would be getting crushed and castration would be happening if I ever found out that was happening to me.

Wow! Really?

Where's your evidence to support your claim and justify medieval punishment?"

The evidence is all over the site on show for everyone to see! Written on peoples profiles, attached people who have verified women who only play bare! I was sickened to find a profile recently of a women who is well on her way to contracting somthing nasty through persistant barebacking and 9 men creampie gangbangs. The thought of anyone I've met meeting her makes me feel psyically ill, Nevermind if I ever found out that someone whom I was in a relationship was going near someone like that, castration would be a light punishment.

By * Busty HotwifeCouple
over a year ago

Bradford

comments/thoughts?

Have to agree that it does seem that way. However I think thats because men are far less likely to care if the person they are screwing is married because they aint spoilt for choice the way women are "

Have to agree. Men who are 'fat and ugly' find it much harder to get laid than women who can be defined that way however that's because men are usually more opportunistic.

over a year ago

"Women who are on here without their partners knowledge will always be treated differently by some because they are in such demand. If it was the other way round things would probably be different.

"

Agree with this ^^

They get a bit of stick if they start the thread but nowhere near the amount that men do.

over a year ago

Doing a gender comparison on an internet forum is not going to end well....

There is no difference to us, cheating is cheating no matter who is doing it, and our advice is the same... make yourself free to meet someone who will make you happy.

The only real difference is that single men on this site are more likely to turn a blind eye to a woman being married, than the other way around.

Of course there are always exceptions, but the bottom line is it is a numbers game and the women can afford to be more discerning and less likely to want to risk the hassle that come with a married.

Rephrase the question slightly. would a couple that is married/living together exclude a couple that are both married to others?

One thing for sure, is that couple that choose a club or meet as a good time to have a domestic are more off putting than a couple of cheaters out having a good time.

over a year ago

comments/thoughts?

Have to agree that it does seem that way. However I think thats because men are far less likely to care if the person they are screwing is married because they aint spoilt for choice the way women are

Have to agree. Men who are 'fat and ugly' find it much harder to get laid than women who can be defined that way however that's because men are usually more opportunistic. "

I wonder if you get away with the last paragraph.

over a year ago

There's only one way to solve this as Harry Hill would say.

FIGHT !!!!!!!

over a year ago

There is actual scientific proof that woman are genetically predisposed to 'cheat'.

It is a biological function to ensure the strength of the DNA within our species and actually ensures our survival as a species.

So if we can take it that this is correct, then why do woman seem to get away with the 'cheating' stigma on here.

Also as a side issue, why is it such a problem about choosing to play with cheaters or not as a whole.

How can anyone police this. For example, it is only those that are honest enough to say that they are attached who are going to fall foul of the 'cheater' label.

But surely 'serious cheaters' will have sussed out this flaw and will lie to both their partner and any potential playmate.

And how can this moral rule by enforced at clubs or private parties that are open to singles attending?

You should do what makes you happy and worry less about others because at the end of the day they will not worry one iota about you or your happiness.

By *orthyorkypairCouple
over a year ago

North Yorkshire

comments/thoughts? "

to us its same difference male or female cheating is cheating

over a year ago

comments/thoughts? "

because men are less bothered about fucking a woman behind her husbands back than women are about fucking a man behind his wife's?

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 14/08/14 15:50:27]

over a year ago

Everybody taking the high ground lol

ultimately cheating is cheating regardless of male or female, I can understand the OP's post as women react worse to a "I'm a male who is in a relationship who is cheating" far worse than a male to "I'm a woman in a relationship who is cheating"

Males far out way the females on her so it's just a law or averages.

As for this cheating? Well that's there choice and yours as the individual as to whether you get involved or not. Who is anyone else to speak bad of those people.

You live your life by your morals and let others live life by their own.

over a year ago

Its personal choice .

over a year ago

comments/thoughts?

to us its same difference male or female cheating is cheating "

Are you 'cheating' on each other every

time you play with someone else as a couple?

Would imagine you would say you weren't because it seems logical that you are giving each other the consent to have fun with someone else other than your partner.

So if it's the consent that eliminates you as 'cheating' when you play with others, what about those 'cheaters' who allegedly have the permission of their other halves and would that make a difference to you?

over a year ago

comments/thoughts?

because men are less bothered about fucking a woman behind her husbands back than women are about fucking a man behind his wife's?"

That's just not true, even from a statistical point.

Who are all these attached guys fucking? They can't all be single girls, otherwise who would all the single guys be fucking?

Men and woman are as bad as each other. It's just that man are not stigmatised in the same way as woman who are labelled, slut, whore etc. This is probably why woman are less likely to admit of their infidelities than men.

By *pecifically1Woman
over a year ago

Hull

Women just get on with it. They don't (often) post about it, hence not much discussion about women.Yes as I gues women want to be more discreet about it I recon ."

No women don;t feel the need to advertise they are cheating and whinge about what a hard time they are having meeting someone...THAT is where cheating men often go wrong...

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

started a good debate! hahaha

By *adysueandneroCouple
over a year ago

witney

[Removed by poster at 14/08/14 16:17:18]

By *adysueandneroCouple
over a year ago

witney

And to add the amount of married/attached men and women who bareback behind their partners backs is

disgusting. Balls would be getting crushed and castration would be happening if I ever found out that was happening to me.

Wow! Really?

The evidence is all over the site on show for everyone to see! Written on peoples profiles, attached people who have verified women who only play bare! I was sickened to find a profile recently of a women who is well on her way to contracting somthing nasty through persistant barebacking and 9 men creampie gangbangs. The thought of anyone I've met meeting her makes me feel psyically ill, Nevermind if I ever found out that someone whom I was in a relationship was going near someone like that, castration would be a light punishment."

If this lifestyle is making you ill, then maybe you should take up knitting or origami!

P.S who is the nine man creampie gangbang lady. She sounds like fun.

over a year ago

"started a good debate! hahaha "

It will end up as a mass debate...... wankers!!!

By *opinovMan
over a year ago

Point Nemo, Cumbria

comments/thoughts?

I won't meet men who are involved and i don't have a partner to cheat on. And btw, if they can't get it at home then they should move out. Men who think they have the right to cheat coz they aren't happy at home are just cowards who want their cake and eat it. Main reason i won't meet them."

Can I take it from the fact that you single out cheating men but say nothing about cheating women, that you are happy to meet cheating women?...

over a year ago

over a year ago

Some people will think that way but if you are down on cheating you should be as opinionated on cheating bitches as cheating dogs as there is no difference.

By *ngelsdevilWoman
over a year ago

Merseyside

And to add the amount of married/attached men and women who bareback behind their partners backs is

disgusting. Balls would be getting crushed and castration would be happening if I ever found out that was happening to me.

Wow! Really?

The evidence is all over the site on show for everyone to see! Written on peoples profiles, attached people who have verified women who only play bare! I was sickened to find a profile recently of a women who is well on her way to contracting somthing nasty through persistant barebacking and 9 men creampie gangbangs. The thought of anyone I've met meeting her makes me feel psyically ill, Nevermind if I ever found out that someone whom I was in a relationship was going near someone like that, castration would be a light punishment.

If this lifestyle is making you ill, then maybe you should take up knitting or origami!

P.S who is the nine man creampie gangbang lady. She sounds like fun."

If you want to read again and get it right, the lifestyle Ian affecting my health. If somthing turns your stomach it's not an illnesses and just because I don't like putting my life in danger doesn't mean I have to leave the lifestyle and take up knitting.

If you want the clap or maybe worse then PM me and I will provide the name to you.

By *oxy_minxWoman
over a year ago

Scotland - Aberdeen

"I agree.

"

What a stupid thing to say!

It's not called Fab Cheaters.....that's why I am here

By *abioMan
over a year ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

comments/thoughts? "

nope.... same shit as far as I am concerned......

Post new Message to Thread