FabSwingers.com mobile

Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

COUPLE TO COUPLE ONLY.BUT NOW PREFER TO MEET SINGLE MALE OR FEMALE NOW.WHY?

Jump to newest

By *ieutenant OP   Man
over a year ago

london

Alot of couples insist on their profile they only meet couples only.But few years later due to some circumstance change their mind.and started to meet singles.

Why? Is it because couple to couple expectation too high or complex

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *hortieWoman
over a year ago

Northampton

maybe. maybe 3 somes are easier to arrange. maybe 3 somes are more fulfilling.

There will still be couples looking for couples (if thats what you're after). Don't sweat what other people are looking for in their profiles.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Variety?

over a year ago

Couples have the opportunity to experience and expand there desires, sometimes that means going back to what and how they started and now able to get the best experience.... Or moving forward into party's, gangbangs etc...

By *bony in IvoryCouple
over a year ago

Black&White Utopia

? People change minds, do stuff, try other things. We meet at clubs, may be couples, men, women, seperatly or make up 4sums/ moresums ! is there rules then we all sposed to follow?

over a year ago

Swinging is constantly evolving and changing, you meet you then discuss and move on, you find things you like and you don't like, you drop the things you don't like and expand on things you do like, and it goes from there,

over a year ago

It's their preference. People can do whatever they like, including changing their minds..

over a year ago

"? People change minds, do stuff, try other things. We meet at clubs, may be couples, men, women, seperatly or make up 4sums/ moresums ! is there rules then we all sposed to follow? "

Did you not get a copy of the rule book when you started out ?!?!

over a year ago

We mostly play with couples but every now and then we look for singles.

The reason is when we look for a mfm its so all the attention is on the Mrs (a treat if you like) where as meeting other couples its a 4 way thing which is what we enjoy normally.

We like a bit of variety

By *ordonBennettMan
over a year ago

dover

I hear horror stories from couples whose meetings with other couples have gone disastrously wrong for a number of different reasons, but commonly because of unexpected jealousy in one or more of the party.

over a year ago

"Swinging is constantly evolving and changing, you meet you then discuss and move on, you find things you like and you don't like, you drop the things you don't like and expand on things you do like, and it goes from there, "

over a year ago

For us it's all about what we fancy at the time.

By *it of fun cplCouple
over a year ago

village between York and Hull

We started by meeting couples, sometimes it is harder for all 4 to have an attraction but for us it was simple. I (Mr) found myself watching MrsH playing and was not giving the female I was with my undivided attention and I felt this was disrespectfull. MrsH also said it did nothing for her really watching me with another woman. As she is an exhibitionist and I am a voyuer it works out better with single guys for us.

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

It is very, very difficult to meet couples where all four get on.

over a year ago

We started off meeting single guys,then tried couples and then moved back to single guys,various reasons,4 way attraction isn't easy,my OH didn't really enjoy having sex with other women,I never felt comfortable having sex with another womans man,I was always concerned that I would do something that may upset her so we went back to what we originally started with

Nothing is permanent though,we may play with couples again in the future,who knows what lays ahead,we evolve and exlore all the time

By *ordonBennettMan
over a year ago

dover

"We started by meeting couples, sometimes it is harder for all 4 to have an attraction but for us it was simple. I (Mr) found myself watching MrsH playing and was not giving the female I was with my undivided attention and I felt this was disrespectfull. MrsH also said it did nothing for her really watching me with another woman. As she is an exhibitionist and I am a voyuer it works out better with single guys for us. "

This is precisely the sort of incident that triggered my earlier remark in the thread. There are often fewer complications and emotional pitfalls in a threesome. Having said that, my very first MMF meeting on Fab three years ago didn't go altogether as smoothly as subsequent meetings did.

over a year ago

"I hear horror stories from couples whose meetings with other couples have gone disastrously wrong for a number of different reasons, but commonly because of unexpected jealousy in one or more of the party."

only when a lot of booze is involved

By *bony in IvoryCouple
over a year ago

Black&White Utopia

"? People change minds, do stuff, try other things. We meet at clubs, may be couples, men, women, seperatly or make up 4sums/ moresums ! is there rules then we all sposed to follow?

Did you not get a copy of the rule book when you started out ?!?!"

lol ... Alas No.... Ho Hum we carried on regardless!

Post new Message to Thread