Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

burn fakes? or just public humliate them

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Just enjoyed a fake profile of man pretending to be a woman, I know it happens buy it makes me red with rage!!!, a nice slow witch style burning is in order I think, opinions? Ideas? Anyone else had this rage?

(thread closed by moderator)

Reply privately

By *-aint-a-crowdCouple
over a year ago

lingerie n heels

We thought we were talking to a fake a few months back so we were really stand offish with them, even up to the point of where we were about to block them, until they asked to chat on cam. We thought it was going to be the usual excuse of oh my cam isn't working, the screen stays black etc, but how wrong we were, the person turned out to be a very attractive female.

Reply privately

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

If you think it's a fake profile, report it.

If it makes you red with rage, rethink....deeply...a few things about yourself because that just ain't good.

Reply privately

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

"Just enjoyed a fake profile of man pretending to be a woman, I know it happens buy it makes me red with rage!!!, a nice slow witch style burning is in order I think, opinions? Ideas? Anyone else had this rage? "

No. Nothing on here gives me cause for rage.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Its the boys who masquerade as men who infuriate me.

Reply privately

over a year ago

It's certainly infuriating on here, I mean how sad do you need to be? They are reasonably easy to spot. The worst ones are the couple profiles where 'Sue isn't playing tonight but Mark is available.'

However the worst I've ever had was I turned up for a date arranged through POF with the attractive Bodypump instructor from my gym.........

Turned up to find a very mentally unstable gay man who'd created the profile by nicking pics from this woman's personal training website and Facebook.

I'd even seen her earlier that day and said "I'm looking forward to tonight.'

She had thought I meant I was coming to her Zumba class!

Reply privately

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Yeah that has to be right at the top of worst stories, but on the whole pof is easier to navigate for that sort of thing, less so here and yes couple profiles like that irriate me to but then sometimes they are genuine and only half of a whole can play

Reply privately

By *orthyorkypairCouple
over a year ago

North Yorkshire

"If you think it's a fake profile, report it.

If it makes you red with rage, rethink....deeply...a few things about yourself because that just ain't good. "

Reply privately