Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Sympathy shag schmos!

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

A fab phenomenon I find amusing..

A guy posts a thread that causes some kind of offence to woman.

The woman then attack in numbers.

Then a certain number of guys come forward to side with the woman.

You gotta give these schmo's 10 outta 10 for effort. They think that maybe just maybe if they show their feminine side and back up the woman they may get a sympathy shag.

(thread closed by moderator)

Reply privately

By *umpleteazerWoman
over a year ago

Flintshire

Maybe they are just decent guys who recognise when the OP is being offensive or stupid? People don't have to agree with each other just because they are the same gender. The world would be a scary place if that was the case

Reply privately

over a year ago

I should add that the Schmo's are usually the single guys.

Guys who are part of a couple rarely get involved as they already have sex on tap.

I personally will never EVER kiss a womans ass to get a fuck. They either wanna fuck or they don't.

Reply privately

By *mm_n_ZedCouple
over a year ago

Fareham

"I should add that the Schmo's are usually the single guys.

Guys who are part of a couple rarely get involved as they already have sex on tap.

I personally will never EVER kiss a womans ass to get a fuck. They either wanna fuck or they don't."

... in your case - they don't.

Reply privately

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I personally will never EVER kiss a womans ass to get a fuck. They either wanna fuck or they don't."

I won't kiss a woman's arse to get a fuck either but you get a lot further being nice to people

Reply privately

over a year ago

I personally will never EVER kiss a womans ass to get a fuck. They either wanna fuck or they don't.

... in your case - they don't."

Are you a clairvoyant?

No your not!

So don't presume anything!

TA.

Reply privately

By *iewMan
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Angus & Findhorn

I am happy being rude to both sexes

Reply privately

over a year ago

I won't kiss a woman's arse to get a fuck either but you get a lot further being nice to people "

I can be as nice as pie. Its a shame many of the profiles are not. Many are just plain rude and aggressive.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"A fab phenomenon I find amusing..

You gotta give these schmo's 10 outta 10 for effort. They think that maybe just maybe if they show their feminine side and back up the woman they may get a sympathy shag.

"

a guy posts a thread that leads to big dicussion

the woman may not agree with the op

the men may not agree with some things said on the thread

the men may act like a white knight however I doubt there get a sympathy shag.fab forums are full of woman that dont look through rose coloured specs

I think your find alot of us see your trying to rattle our cages rrrrrroahhhh

Reply privately

over a year ago

... in your case - they don't.

Are you a clairvoyant?

No your not!

So don't presume anything!

TA."

Seeing as you answered the question they asked I assume you are??

Reply privately

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 13/08/14 17:29:04]

Reply privately

over a year ago

Sometimes the guys that do this are so predictable its cringeworthy

Reply privately

over a year ago

Don't like arse kissers.

Reply privately

By *iewMan
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Angus & Findhorn

"Sometimes the guys that do this are so predictable its cringeworthy"

to be fair, it is equally as cringeworthy in the reverse......

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Sometimes the guys that do this are so predictable its cringeworthy

to be fair, it is equally as cringeworthy in the reverse......"

Reply privately

over a year ago

Woman are more shrewd online than given credit for, and if she see this happening, she proberly thinks dear god.

I think the milk trays are funny, I sit crying with laughter.

Some do think woman were born yesterday.

Her

Reply privately

By *yrdwomanWoman
over a year ago

Putting the 'cum' in Eboracum

Us women are aware of this you know. We don't automatically undress every time a guy supports our point of _iew.

To be fair, there are more nice guys in the world than tossers, so of course there will be men disagreeing with an arsehole as much as women.

Reply privately

over a year ago

strange how one more bites the dust on my hot list

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Sometimes the guys that do this are so predictable its cringeworthy

to be fair, it is equally as cringeworthy in the reverse......"

Yes thats true,female fawning is equally vomit inducing

Reply privately

over a year ago

I won't kiss a woman's arse to get a fuck either but you get a lot further being nice to people

I can be as nice as pie. Its a shame many of the profiles are not. Many are just plain rude and aggressive."

I could be plain rude and aggressive but choose not to. Regardless of what people have added to their profiles.

Rubbing people up the wrong way means you are much less likely to get rubbed up the right way

Reply privately

over a year ago

If you post an offensive thread then people will put their opinions forward. Most decent people will be on the side of the offended. I've noticed it's the men not getting a shag who cause most offence

Reply privately

over a year ago

"If you post an offensive thread then people will put their opinions forward. Most decent people will be on the side of the offended. I've noticed it's the men not getting a shag who cause most offence "
moaning about the blisters on their hands

Her

Reply privately

over a year ago

The women in this thread are correct.

Reply privately

By *yrdwomanWoman
over a year ago

Putting the 'cum' in Eboracum

"Us women are aware of this you know. We don't automatically undress every time a guy supports our point of _iew.

To be fair, there are more nice guys in the world than tossers, so of course there will be men disagreeing with an arsehole as much as women."

PS We are also aware of the guys who go out of their way to be offensive to women for no reason.

Reply privately

By *uppy ConquerorMan
over a year ago

dundee

Reply privately

over a year ago

Reply privately

over a year ago

"The women in this thread are correct. "

Of course they are. Wink!

Reply privately

over a year ago

Oh yes because I often think 'that guy agreed with me on the forum, I'll probably shag him now'.....

I don't think there's anything someone could say on here to sway me if he's not my type. Friends maybe, nothing more though.

Although conversely, negative, bitter posts on here can make you disinclined to meet someone who might otherwise be appealing

Reply privately

over a year ago

You're already on plenty of women's to do list

Reply privately

By *abioMan
over a year ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

there are white knights out there....

but there are also a lot of arsey people with arsey attitudes and arsey _iewpoints....

just people you happen not to agree... doesn't always make you a white knight....

however you if agree with the arsey _iewpoint... likelyhood is that you are probably an arse!!!

Reply privately

over a year ago

"there are white knights out there....

but there are also a lot of arsey people with arsey attitudes and arsey _iewpoints....

just people you happen not to agree... doesn't always make you a white knight....

however you if agree with the arsey _iewpoint... likelyhood is that you are probably an arse!!! "

Sometimes I'm an arse.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"

Or the guys have the same _iew as the women do guys can have the same opinion and often do and voice it if they disagree.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Knights come in many colours - I don't known if I'd ever be a white one though, white is a bugger to keep clean.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Maybe they are just decent guys who recognise when the OP is being offensive or stupid? People don't have to agree with each other just because they are the same gender. The world would be a scary place if that was the case"
more than likely though there are some prolific arse lickers on here.

Reply privately

over a year ago

oooo your back!! I was wondering where you had disappeared to. Welcome back

Reply privately

over a year ago

Just be yourself and have your own goddamn opinion besides on the whole people don't like other people who pander to them, women especially are more likely to go for those who stand out or go against the flow rather than just another sheep, sheep are boring

Reply privately

over a year ago

"The women in this thread are correct.

oooo your back!! I was wondering where you had disappeared to. Welcome back "

Thank you!

Reply privately

By *B9 QueenWoman
over a year ago

Over the rainbow, under the bridge

*sigh

Reply privately

By *oodmessMan
over a year ago

yumsville

"

Yeah it's a bit like posting unfunny threads trying to show senseless humour, all with the hope that 1 woman might find something in there remotely funny and message you.

Woop woop!

Reply privately

By *airy_HettyWoman
over a year ago

Greater London

Seems to be happening a lot recently on fab. When I see posts like that, I just think what a dick the OP is for some reason...

Reply privately

By *bi HaiveMan
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Cheeseville, Somerset

"

What if a man starts a thread that causes offence to both sexes? You might get lots of women posting stating their counter arguments and remarking how offended they are, but you might also get loads of guys doing the same! And what if a woman starts a thread that offends loads of guys - they start getting offended and upset and a few women rush to their aid!!

If guys are white knights - what are the women who come to the aid of the white knights? And what if a TV is offended or comes to someone's aid?

And...........oh fuck it.

My head hurts now.

A

Reply privately

over a year ago

Reply privately

over a year ago

What if a man starts a thread that causes offence to both sexes? You might get lots of women posting stating their counter arguments and remarking how offended they are, but you might also get loads of guys doing the same! And what if a woman starts a thread that offends loads of guys - they start getting offended and upset and a few women rush to their aid!!

If guys are white knights - what are the women who come to the aid of the white knights? And what if a TV is offended or comes to someone's aid?

And...........oh fuck it.

My head hurts now.

A"

This would all depend on someones sexual orientation. A guy that's gay may back up another guy cos he wants his ass etc etc. Lol!

Reply privately

By *uke olovingmanMan
over a year ago

Gravesend

i ll agree with the person i think is right .. not to get a shag .. its not boys v girls on here ... its boys + girls

Reply privately

over a year ago

You will always get white knights and if thats what they want to be who has the right to tell them otherwise!

Reply privately

over a year ago

"i ll agree with the person i think is right .. not to get a shag .. its not boys v girls on here ... its boys + girls "

Ah but some people don't think like that. Damn you and your logical thinking. For some people its like being back at school (but they dont get told off for saying crude things like piss flaps.)

Reply privately

over a year ago

"i ll agree with the person i think is right .. not to get a shag .. its not boys v girls on here ... its boys + girls

Ah but some people don't think like that. Damn you and your logical thinking. For some people its like being back at school (but they dont get told off for saying crude things like piss flaps.) "

The day we get told off for saying piss flaps on a site that has pictures of cunt holes and erect cocks all over it is the day I leave.

Reply privately

By *othingButCocoChanelWoman
over a year ago

Glasgow

"

Dont understand where the sympathy is in this scenrio

Reply privately

over a year ago

"i ll agree with the person i think is right .. not to get a shag .. its not boys v girls on here ... its boys + girls

Ah but some people don't think like that. Damn you and your logical thinking. For some people its like being back at school (but they dont get told off for saying crude things like piss flaps.)

The day we get told off for saying piss flaps on a site that has pictures of cunt holes and erect cocks all over it is the day I leave."

I haven't been told off since I was 8

Reply privately

By *uke olovingmanMan
over a year ago

Gravesend

and im not a shmo either

Reply privately

over a year ago

The day we get told off for saying piss flaps on a site that has pictures of cunt holes and erect cocks all over it is the day I leave.

I haven't been told off since I was 8"

But I bet you have received a good spanking.

Reply privately

over a year ago

The day we get told off for saying piss flaps on a site that has pictures of cunt holes and erect cocks all over it is the day I leave."

Everything you type shows exactly what you think of women. Cunt holes. Yeh there are a few but not all women.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Everything you type shows exactly what you think of women. Cunt holes. Yeh there are a few but not all women."

Oh please don't get all prim and proper. It does not become a swinger.

Reply privately

By *oodmessMan
over a year ago

yumsville

[Removed by poster at 13/08/14 21:36:00]

Reply privately

By *oodmessMan
over a year ago

yumsville

But I bet you have received a good spanking."

Get some help for your alcoholism.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Get some help for your alcoholism."

Get some help for your bent cock.

Reply privately

By *ifferent69Man
over a year ago

BRIGHTON, UK

Bloooooooody ell. !!

Calm down guys,,, can we not just learn to get along. !!

Reply privately

over a year ago

I'm equally arsey towards any group..I'm quite capable of holding my own(ahem),without fake pandering.

people I fancy tend to agree with me, if they fancy me, anyone that doesnt is wrong, and needs their heads examined.

Reply privately

By *trawberry-popWoman
over a year ago

South East Midlands NOT

How's this thread working for you OP? Getting more interest? Personally I'd be surprised if you've won any hearts (or vaginas) here.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Everything you type shows exactly what you think of women. Cunt holes. Yeh there are a few but not all women.

Oh please don't get all prim and proper. It does not become a swinger."

Prim and proper?! Dont make me laugh! Shows how much you know about women and swingers. Yep - fuck all!

Reply privately

By *ee VianteWoman
over a year ago

Somewhere in North Norfolk

"If you post an offensive thread then people will put their opinions forward. Most decent people will be on the side of the offended. I've noticed it's the men not getting a shag who cause most offence "

Reply privately

over a year ago

Sweet jesus do the douchebag threads ever stop on here.

Reply privately

By *ee VianteWoman
over a year ago

"Us women are aware of this you know. We don't automatically undress every time a guy supports our point of _iew.

To be fair, there are more nice guys in the world than tossers, so of course there will be men disagreeing with an arsehole as much as women.

PS We are also aware of the guys who go out of their way to be offensive to women for no reason."

Reply privately

over a year ago

"If you post an offensive thread then people will put their opinions forward. Most decent people will be on the side of the offended. I've noticed it's the men not getting a shag who cause most offence

"

Reply privately

By *oodmessMan
over a year ago

yumsville

Get some help for your bent cock."

You homophobic now too? Or are you playing hard to get?

Reply privately

By *ee VianteWoman
over a year ago

"Sweet jesus do the douchebag threads ever stop on here."

No, it's obligatory that some people, on finding this site doesn't provide them free sex on tap and they can't get what they think they should be entitled to, have to become bitter, nasty and offensive.

It's some sort of 'If I can't be popular, I'll go out of my way to be hated' thing.

I don't get it but it happens a lot.

Reply privately

over a year ago

You homophobic now too? Or are you playing hard to get? "

Bent as in curved like a fucking banana. Nothing to do with your sexual orientation.

Reply privately

By *ondiniumCouple
over a year ago

Wisbech

Gotta admit the OP is quite amusing though.

A bit like the naughty boy in school who keeps shouting out rude words.

Keep going OP, nail your balls to the mast & wave your cock at the wind (not literally).

Reply privately

By *ee VianteWoman
over a year ago

You homophobic now too? Or are you playing hard to get?

Bent as in curved like a fucking banana. Nothing to do with your sexual orientation."

Bent ones hit spots straight ones don't reach. It's not a bad thing!

Reply privately

By *ugby 123Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

O o O oo

Reply privately