Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

mens army

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Does anyone know of any men as a small/large group that regularly meet to discuss the women that they want to hook up with and the ones to avoid ? Or have any other women or couples been told this ?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *thwalescplCouple
over a year ago

brecon

I think someone's been yanking your chain lol

By *bi HaiveMan
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Cheeseville, Somerset

The first rule of mens army is............

A

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"Does anyone know of any men as a small/large group that regularly meet to discuss the women that they want to hook up with and the ones to avoid ? Or have any other women or couples been told this ?"

There is something on this line that happens Just off the M1. I don't think they just meet up for that reason but the majority are on here and they do give tips and advice which bunny boilers to avoid amongst other things.

over a year ago

How funny

over a year ago

We usually just write down names (ones to shag/ones to avoid) on a thread in the mens section of the forum. Seems to work pretty well.

over a year ago

"Does anyone know of any men as a small/large group that regularly meet to discuss the women that they want to hook up with and the ones to avoid ? Or have any other women or couples been told this ?

There is something on this line that happens Just off the M1. I don't think they just meet up for that reason but the majority are on here and they do give tips and advice which bunny boilers to avoid amongst other things. "

That's kinda what I meant . I was quite unnerved by it to be honest.

over a year ago

"Does anyone know of any men as a small/large group that regularly meet to discuss the women that they want to hook up with and the ones to avoid ? Or have any other women or couples been told this ?

There is something on this line that happens Just off the M1. I don't think they just meet up for that reason but the majority are on here and they do give tips and advice which bunny boilers to avoid amongst other things.

That's kinda what I meant . I was quite unnerved by it to be honest. "

Why socials happen all the time from here?

over a year ago

I wonder if I'm on the avoid list

over a year ago

Why does anyone need a think tank to decide who and who not to fuck?

over a year ago

Ohhhh I did not know a playground was listed on here.

Grown people, tittle rattling, and not making their own choices.

Seems pretty sad to me lol

Her

over a year ago

Maybe the 'straight' guys who meet for BJs from other 'straight' guys chat about it. Socially though, I'd have thought most people have better things to do?

over a year ago

Im sure its all a load of rubbish,the idea is funny though

Load of men whinging about the women on fab,who to avoid,who to fuck

over a year ago

"Maybe the 'straight' guys who meet for BJs from other 'straight' guys chat about it. Socially though, I'd have thought most people have better things to do? "

I don't think that would be on their minds its a like sad you feel so threatened by people who meet up socially to make such derogatory comments.

over a year ago

"Maybe the 'straight' guys who meet for BJs from other 'straight' guys chat about it. Socially though, I'd have thought most people have better things to do? "

I was told by someone that there are quite a few men mail each other and then meet up and discuss this .. is it not only infantile but quite disrespectful and creepy? .. yes its a sex site but really ??

over a year ago

"Im sure its all a load of rubbish,the idea is funny though

Load of men whinging about the women on fab,who to avoid,who to fuck "

You mean like you have about people at socials in the past Jo? I have yet to be to any social from here where someone hasn't chatted about other members or forum members. Its a little laughable that guys meet up for a chat and a beer its not like women from here haven't done it or couples at socials.

over a year ago

The essex contingent of the fab illuminati

By *hetalkingstoveMan
over a year ago

London

It definitely exists and it definitely helps us get laid, like totally all the time. I'm having sex right now.

All for the low low price of the 500 quid joining fee - I take cheques

over a year ago

I just had a quick check and quite a few of you are on the list.

over a year ago

"The essex contingent of the fab illuminati "

I'm definitely on the list then

over a year ago

"I just had a quick check and quite a few of you are on the list. "

Am I at the top?

over a year ago

You mean like you have about people at socials in the past Jo? I have yet to be to any social from here where someone hasn't chatted about other members or forum members. Its a little laughable that guys meet up for a chat and a beer its not like women from here haven't done it or couples at socials. "

Have you ever spoken to me at a social?

People chat its natural,im not going to be upset about a group of people who may or may not be discussing me

over a year ago

"Maybe the 'straight' guys who meet for BJs from other 'straight' guys chat about it. Socially though, I'd have thought most people have better things to do?

I was told by someone that there are quite a few men mail each other and then meet up and discuss this .. is it not only infantile but quite disrespectful and creepy? .. yes its a sex site but really ?? "

I doubt that its a mailing then meet situation I know a lot of the guys are ex forces who also happen to be on here a lot go to other socials as well. As for same sexes messaging people on here over potential meets that's more common with women in general quite often bitching about previous meets or partners who are on here. In general though guys don't tent to suggest someone like women do as makes are more territorial and less likely to suggest a meet than women do though I don't think in general women do it that often.

over a year ago

"Maybe the 'straight' guys who meet for BJs from other 'straight' guys chat about it. Socially though, I'd have thought most people have better things to do?

I was told by someone that there are quite a few men mail each other and then meet up and discuss this .. is it not only infantile but quite disrespectful and creepy? .. yes its a sex site but really ?? "

You know what men are like. Any excuse to brag or talk about sex

over a year ago

"I just had a quick check and quite a few of you are on the list.

Am I at the top?"

In bold capitals with an almost obnoxious sized font.

over a year ago

So if you knew of, or had a bad experience with a guy from here you wouldn't let your female friends know?

By *uppy ConquerorMan
over a year ago

dundee

Am I at the top?"

the top of the to do list

over a year ago

You mean like you have about people at socials in the past Jo? I have yet to be to any social from here where someone hasn't chatted about other members or forum members. Its a little laughable that guys meet up for a chat and a beer its not like women from here haven't done it or couples at socials.

People chat its natural,im not going to be upset about a group of people who may or may not be discussing me"

I never said they discussed you or anyone else in person though I would think forum and chatroom moderators past and historical would be a possible subject of conversation. Have we met? Well yes I wouldn't say you had mentioned other members if I hadn't heard you personally and I only pointed out this as you seemed to find it funny sometime you have done yourself but saying that most people have for that matter.

over a year ago

Am I at the top?

In bold capitals with an almost obnoxious sized font. "

I just heard it's an ex forces group so I expected as much

over a year ago

Am I at the top?

I just heard it's an ex forces group so I expected as much "

Its not just Ex forces I just know a few are there will be guys from all sorts of backgrounds. A lot of people join the site via word of mouth after all and I don't think there is a hate list or anything I just gather there can be a sharp intake of breath and a you are brave if you go there and I would seriously doubt you would be discussed.

over a year ago

Am I at the top?

I just heard it's an ex forces group so I expected as much

Its not just Ex forces I just know a few are there will be guys from all sorts of backgrounds. A lot of people join the site via word of mouth after all and I don't think there is a hate list or anything I just gather there can be a sharp intake of breath and a you are brave if you go there and I would seriously doubt you would be discussed. "

I don't mind being discussed. I'm awesome

over a year ago

People chat its natural,im not going to be upset about a group of people who may or may not be discussing me

I never said they discussed you or anyone else in person though I would think forum and chatroom moderators past and historical would be a possible subject of conversation. Have we met? Well yes I wouldn't say you had mentioned other members if I hadn't heard you personally and I only pointed out this as you seemed to find it funny sometime you have done yourself but saying that most people have for that matter."

What I find funny is that there is a supposed group of men that have given themselves a name and specifically meet up to discuss women from fab

As for the rest of your post about me,I have no clue who you are,I have no clue what you think you heard or when you heard it so it could really just be a load of bollocks and a personal dig at me on a public forum really,which I don't think is allowed

over a year ago

I never said they discussed you or anyone else in person though I would think forum and chatroom moderators past and historical would be a possible subject of conversation. Have we met? Well yes I wouldn't say you had mentioned other members if I hadn't heard you personally and I only pointed out this as you seemed to find it funny sometime you have done yourself but saying that most people have for that matter.

What I find funny is that there is a supposed group of men that have given themselves a name and specifically meet up to discuss women from fab

As for the rest of your post about me,I have no clue who you are,I have no clue what you think you heard or when you heard it so it could really just be a load of bollocks and a personal dig at me on a public forum really,which I don't think is allowed "

Who said they had given themselves a name? The OP didn't know of any so was asking I never said they had a name so I guess that's the bollocks bit. Having a personal dig? Well no that wasn't an intention I was stating a fact as I was talking to you and other members and you brought up people here which isn't against the law or any rules people do it all the time. I just though it was odd to laugh at people doing the same as you. You can obviously deny you have ever talked about other members if you like.

over a year ago

Lol I like it, so some guy says 'avoid xxx female' for whatever reason. Nice way to deter the competition.

over a year ago

Hope I haven't started anything bad here

over a year ago

"Hope I haven't started anything bad here "

You asked a question thats what forums are for and its amusing to see the responses as its not like there hasn't ever been a social gathering from here ever and people talk at them.

Post new Message to Thread