Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Should sex be fun or serious?

Jump to newest

By *asyuk OP   Man
over a year ago

West London

I recently read a profile that stated quite angrily that people who described see as fun or playing should grow-up.

I, personally, enjoy sex because it is fun. I may not be laughing out loud. It could be pparticularly unfortunate if dropping your trousers illicits that response However, surely there are elements of both fun and playing.

Over to you

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I love to laugh when I'm having sexy fun

over a year ago

too many people on here take sex, and themselves much too seriously.

I don't want to meet people like that.

over a year ago

I like serious fun

over a year ago

"too many people on here take sex, and themselves much too seriously.

I don't want to meet people like that."

over a year ago

I agree entirely.

By *icefellatwoMan
over a year ago

hastings

I agree entirely. "

The more fun it is the more you enjoy it

over a year ago

I can't think of anything worse than having sex with someone with no sense of humour,the atmosphere would bore me to death before the sex even began

By *icefellatwoMan
over a year ago

hastings

I can't think of anything worse than having sex with someone with no sense of humour,the atmosphere would bore me to death before the sex even began "

By *aurenkaWoman
over a year ago

London

I have the feeling that that person was just annoyed with slang "fun, playing"..

To be honest I don't like this nomenclature too, for me it is children words put into adult world and subtext is "oh it is nothing for me, just a play".

For me it is not meter of being serious or fun, just it doesn't sound sexy to me.

But I am not doing fuzz about it.

By *aurenkaWoman
over a year ago

London

For me sex is about passion. Naughtiest. Being promiscuous.

Calling it fun or playing degrades it.

over a year ago

Definitely fun, trying to convince the mrs that is risky business tho lol!! x

over a year ago

Definitely fun, trying to convince the mrs that is risky business tho lol!! x

over a year ago

"For me sex is about passion. Naughtiest. Being promiscuous.

Calling it fun or playing degrades it."

?????

Sounds like someone is over thinking it?

The whole site is here for like minded people to enjoy each other socially and sexually ?

Without fun ! Surely there would be no attraction therefore no sex ? Unless your just here to collect notches then move on not really worrying about wether the other party/parties actually enjoyed the meet ?

I don't know if this is a simplistic way of looking at this site but I have had fun without having sex but know that when I do have that pleasure there will be fun had by both parties !

By *angerpointCouple
over a year ago

sheffield

Sex should always be fun and pleasurable for all. What's the point otherwise.

By *imply_SensualMan
over a year ago

warrington

I seriously like to have fun - when it comes to sex.

over a year ago

its a serious business, your dealing with emotions - but, it should be fun too of course otherwise whats the point ??

By *aurenkaWoman
over a year ago

London

Calling it fun or playing degrades it.

?????

Sounds like someone is over thinking it?

The whole site is here for like minded people to enjoy each other socially and sexually ?

Without fun ! Surely there would be no attraction therefore no sex ? Unless your just here to collect notches then move on not really worrying about wether the other party/parties actually enjoyed the meet ?

I don't know if this is a simplistic way of looking at this site but I have had fun without having sex but know that when I do have that pleasure there will be fun had by both parties !"

Why do you have the urge to implying your way of thinking to others?

Live and let other live.

"Without fun surely there would be no attraction"

wohoo.

I say I don't like the terminology because it sounds so childish.

Can I stay with my point of view, please?

By *B9 QueenWoman
over a year ago

Over the rainbow, under the bridge

To me it's serious fun. Anyone who doesn't see the fun element of it is probably someone I am incompatible with.

over a year ago

"its a serious business, your dealing with emotions - but, it should be fun too of course otherwise whats the point ??"

I keep emotions out of it. I can have a deep mental connection without getting emotional

over a year ago

Always ,would be fun. That's .what its there for. Having babies is a lovely side issue but without enjoyable sex we could not be here now. Enjoy it Xx

By *airy_HettyWoman
over a year ago

Greater London

Most definitely view it as filthy fun personally. The filthier the better....

By *aurenkaWoman
over a year ago

London

"To me it's serious fun. Anyone who doesn't see the fun element of it is probably s

omeone I am incompatible with. "

Geez again.

So sex always is about mutual pleasure, fun, etc.

Just the terminology for some ppl (FOR ME, for the lady who OP referred to) "fun, playing" sounds like a kindergarten, and some ppl may be annoyed with it.

Ok, it is my last post clarifying this subject, those of you who choose not to understand I am sure would remain at their positions.

over a year ago

You are so right. It is fun and you never stop learning more. There should be a School. Xx let's start one lol

over a year ago

You are so right. It is fun and you never stop learning more. There should be a School. Xx let's start one lol

By *imjohnCouple
over a year ago

Clacton on sea, Essex

Fun & lots of it lol.

By *imjohnCouple
over a year ago

Clacton on sea, Essex

"You are so right. It is fun and you never stop learning more. There should be a School. Xx let's start one lol "

over a year ago

It's meant to be serious sexy fun.

over a year ago

being naked is funny most people look funny in the nude even the slim fit ones. people look funny when they are having sex too. make funny faces and noises when they cum.

By *imjohnCouple
over a year ago

Clacton on sea, Essex

"being naked is funny most people look funny in the nude even the slim fit ones. people look funny when they are having sex too. make funny faces and noises when they cum."

over a year ago

"I love to laugh when I'm having sexy fun "

By *oxy lady 1Couple
over a year ago

oxford

Seriously good Fun , mmmmmmmm xxxxx

over a year ago

Always fun

over a year ago

"Sex should always be fun and pleasurable for all. What's the point otherwise. "

exactly that!

By *bony in IvoryCouple
over a year ago

Black&White Utopia

"Sex should always be fun and pleasurable for all. What's the point otherwise.

exactly that! "

oh yes indeedy!

By *oeyredbirdCouple
over a year ago

Glasgow

God some people are so serious. Sex quite simply should be fun or theres no point!!! If u don't want to have fun during sex u might as well get a doll or gag the person ur fucking as u obviously want somebody with no personality!!

By *andy_tomMan
over a year ago

wolverhampton

Sex should be fun and exciteing,

over a year ago

Serious sex?? Wtf is that?????

By *oeyredbirdCouple
over a year ago

Glasgow

"Serious sex?? Wtf is that?????"
a contract and business attire tx

By *B9 QueenWoman
over a year ago

"To me it's serious fun. Anyone who doesn't see the fun element of it is probably s

omeone I am incompatible with.

Geez again.

Just the terminology for some ppl (FOR ME, for the lady who OP referred to) "fun, playing" sounds like a kindergarten, and some ppl may be annoyed with it.

Ok, it is my last post clarifying this subject, those of you who choose not to understand I am sure would remain at their positions.

"

The term 'for me' was not judgemental in any way. I did not refer to anyone else. I simply gave my perspective.

You are entitled to your perspective. You are not entitled to be rude to those who's perspective is different to your own.

Have fun!

By *uke olovingmanMan
over a year ago

Gravesend

By *asyuk OP   Man
over a year ago

West London

Does the vocabulary matter?

I don't use crude or vulgar language except with respect to sex. I enjoy that aspect but I'm sure a lot of people even on here are still a bit shy about this and use euphemisms.

Does either approach particularly annoy?

over a year ago

omeone I am incompatible with.

Geez again.

"

???????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Surely sex is supposed to be about MUTUAL pleasure unless one is indulging alone.

You seem to think it is ok to voice your opinion but are very arrogant then in criticising others for doing the same simply because their opinion does not match your's. This is an open forum thus EVERYONE is entitled to express their own opinion.

Just to clarify the dictionary definition of fun and play are:

Fun: the enjoyment of pleasure, particularly in leisure activities.

Play: engage in activity for enjoyment and recreation rather than a serious or practical purpose.

That pretty much sums up what the majority of us expect sex to be I would guess.

By *aith boyMan
over a year ago

Worthing

seriously fun !!

over a year ago

Me either. I like people who make me feel relaxed

over a year ago

Sex is fun. If you have to make it some serious professional business then you shouldn't be here on fb, cause it's all fun here nothing serious

By *adysueandneroCouple
over a year ago

witney

Sex should always be fun for all involved. If someone isn't enjoying it then they are doing for the wrong reasons!

over a year ago

god we are doing it all wrong if its supposed to be serious - we love to have a laugh and even in the most intense moments just the two of us we have collapsed giggling - defo fun with others

By *aurenkaWoman
over a year ago

London

"

You seem to think it is ok to voice your opinion but are very arrogant then in criticising others for doing the same simply because their opinion does not match your's.

"

Oh really? Please be so kind and point where I did it.

Only thing I was criticizing for, that ppl don't put any effort to understand other then theirs point of view.

In fact, they are listening, and all what they are hearing it is what they want, what suits their arguments.

For example I said in this thread that for some ppl (and for me, and seems for the woman OP was referring) terminology "playing, fun" is from kindergarten, and may be annoying sometimes.

I also added that I am not doing big fuzz about it, and of course sex is about mutual pleasure, and is the wording (fun, playing) which I am disputing, no fun itself.

In return I have received none single post which give me a hint that anyone understood this, some others even say that ppl here are so serious and I shouldn't be here on fabs.

Well, after all of this, seriously, I don't expect u would understand me, but if you be so kind and point where I criticize ppl for their opinion I would be very much thankful.

over a year ago

I think the easiest route into swinging with a couple or enjoying a threesome is to start out with the only goal to be to have a giggle, get naked, and generally be silly... perhaps even get tipsy and treat the whole thing as you might if you we're all tickly teenagers. This is why the couples at the top of our list tend to be those we can imagine being downright stupid with

Once you've popped your swinging cherry and you've got more of a feel for it this comedy approach probably isn't needed. I sense it's gonna be how we start... even though you might argue that our goals, of spiritual swinging, are much more serious as well as playful

over a year ago

its FUN!!sex is for enjoying and enjoying each other is it not ??

By *B9 QueenWoman
over a year ago

"

You seem to think it is ok to voice your opinion but are very arrogant then in criticising others for doing the same simply because their opinion does not match your's.

Only thing I was criticizing for, that ppl don't put any effort to understand other then theirs point of view.

In fact, they are listening, and all what they are hearing it is what they want, what suits their arguments.

For example I said in this thread that for some ppl (and for me, and seems for the woman OP was referring) terminology "playing, fun" is from kindergarten, and may be annoying sometimes.

I also added that I am not doing big fuzz about it, and of course sex is about mutual pleasure, and is the wording (fun, playing) which I am disputing, no fun itself.

In return I have received none single post which give me a hint that anyone understood this, some others even say that ppl here are so serious and I shouldn't be here on fabs.

Well, after all of this, seriously, I don't expect u would understand me, but if you be so kind and point where I criticize ppl for their opinion I would be very much thankful."

Your post came across as rude and arrogant. Perhaps you didn't mean it to.

over a year ago

Apart from the whole procreation thing, what's the point of having sex if it isn't fun? We are having fun, for us it's playtime (sorry if that sounds like Kindergarten, but that's colloquial English for you!), with the only emotional connection being friendship.

By *aurenkaWoman
over a year ago

London

"

Your post came across as rude and arrogant. Perhaps you didn't mean it to. "

If I am explaining simple meter twice, and Pl choose not to understand, in fact they are impaling me what I didn't say (that sex should be serious??) and are rude to me (suggesting that I should live that site haven been just too polite) yes, I can be little harsh in wording.

By *uperGuy68Man
over a year ago

Southampton

Think fun wins then

By *B9 QueenWoman
over a year ago

"

Your post came across as rude and arrogant. Perhaps you didn't mean it to.

If I am explaining simple meter twice, and Pl choose not to understand, in fact they are impaling me what I didn't say (that sex should be serious??) and are rude to me (suggesting that I should live that site haven been just too polite) yes, I can be little harsh in wording.

"

You came across as rude in response to my original post. You may not have meant that.

Yes, your wording is very harsh. You might want to consider reading your posts carefully before you send them.

By *heekychezzaWoman
over a year ago

warrington

while I agree with you that sex is about passion, and being promiscuous...I personally also think it's loads of fun and thoroughly enjoy playing with like-minded people.

To quote satinandpearls "Just to clarify the dictionary definition of fun and play are:

Fun: the enjoyment of pleasure, particularly in leisure activities.

Play: engage in activity for enjoyment and recreation rather than a serious or practical purpose."....no where in the defintions of the words "fun" and "play" is there any mention of childlike behaviour.

Of course you are entitled to equate the words with kindergarten (although I find it somewhat ironic that you do not put "naughtiest" in the same category), but to my mind the vast number of people on Fab who use the words "fun" and "playing" suggests to me that the majority do not feel these terms degrade what they do. There is nothing childlike about swinging.....at the ripe old age of 54 years and 11 months I'm off on a swinging holiday in Spain on Monday - looking forward to fun and playing in the sun....and guess what....I'm taking my favourite toys with me!!!!

By *B9 QueenWoman
over a year ago

I'm just wondering if those who equate the word 'play' with the kindergarten I would ask:

Do you PLAY tennis?

Do you PLAY golf?

Do you PLAY music?

Etc.

You catch my drift?

Adults PLAY lots of things. Doesn't mean they are childish.

If someone uses the terms which make you feel uncomfortable, don’t meet them. I don't meet people who use language I don't like.

over a year ago

"

Well, after all of this, seriously, I don't expect u would understand me, but if you be so kind and point where I criticize ppl for their opinion I would be very much thankful."

Your responses to the posts of both shyguy and DB9 queen came across as rude and implied that they were not also entitled to express their opinions and I found your comments in those terms offensive.

If it was a misunderstanding then I apologise for that but it is clear that I was not the only one who misunderstood your posts or found them offensive.

By *andy_tomMan
over a year ago

wolverhampton

"Sex should be fun and exciteing, "

By *aurenkaWoman
over a year ago

London

"

Your responses to the posts of both shyguy and DB9 queen came across as rude and implied that they were not also entitled to express their opinions and I found your comments in those terms offensive.

"

I didn't mean offend anyone, if I did my apologies.

But as a offend person u r implying that I am criticizing anyone for his opinion, please, can u point where?

Unless u think it is opinion of someone, that he knows better what do I mean.

By *aurenkaWoman
over a year ago

London

"

But as a offend person"

second, second person

By *aurenkaWoman
over a year ago

London

"I'm just wondering if those who equate the word 'play' with the kindergarten I would ask:

Do you PLAY tennis?

Do you PLAY golf?

Do you PLAY music?

Etc.

You catch my drift?

If someone uses the terms which make you feel uncomfortable, don’t meet them. I don't meet people who use language I don't like. "

Completely agree. Playing has a lot of meaning, not only playing in kindergarten, I am just not fond of that referring to sex act.

I didn't say it makes me uncomfortable, I just prefer other, more sexy/sensual wording.

And yes, I tend to meet ppl who have similar sense of taste and of wording.

If someone write me "hey how about playing today evening", he won't get positive response.

By *B9 QueenWoman
over a year ago

"I'm just wondering if those who equate the word 'play' with the kindergarten I would ask:

Do you PLAY tennis?

Do you PLAY golf?

Do you PLAY music?

Etc.

You catch my drift?

If someone uses the terms which make you feel uncomfortable, don’t meet them. I don't meet people who use language I don't like.

Completely agree. Playing has a lot of meaning, not only playing in kindergarten, I am just not fond of that referring to sex act.

I didn't say it makes me uncomfortable, I just prefer other, more sexy/sensual wording.

And yes, I tend to meet ppl who have similar sense of taste and of wording.

If someone write me "hey how about playing today evening", he won't get positive response.

"

What wording, for you, is preferable?

over a year ago

Putting your genitals which look like a choked chicken into something that looks like a sea shell dwelling creature, whilst bouncing up and down on two big blancmange puddings wobbling about before grunting, whilst pulling faces like les Dawson before collapsing in a sweat ? If you take that seriously you have issues.

By *heekychezzaWoman
over a year ago

warrington

[Removed by poster at 14/08/14 18:37:58]

By *heekychezzaWoman
over a year ago

warrington

" Putting your genitals which look like a choked chicken into something that looks like a sea shell dwelling creature, whilst bouncing up and down on two big blancmange puddings wobbling about before grunting, whilst pulling faces like les Dawson before collapsing in a sweat ? If you take that seriously you have issues."

You forgot to say..."It's also loads of fun

brilliant post

over a year ago

Can depend who you are with as to the level of hilarity or seriousness involved.

Have seen a fair number of guys (here in forums) who take themselves and their so called "prowess" far too seriously......usually balanced by the fact that they have no verifications!

By *aurenkaWoman
over a year ago

London

"

What wording, for you, is preferable? "

Well, depends on circumstances and context.

But it is planty to choose:

fucking

screwing

having sex

shaging

.. and much more

By *B9 QueenWoman
over a year ago

"

What wording, for you, is preferable?

Well, depends on circumstances and context.

But it is planty to choose:

fucking

screwing

having sex

shaging

.. and much more

"

I thought you said sensual language? That's not sensual. Quite the reverse. It's quite crude.

Lots of people like that kind of language and it's a turn on for many. But it is far from sensual.

By *egasus NobMan
over a year ago

London

Fun in sex context is a way of saying politely you want to shag, fuck etc.

By *aurenkaWoman
over a year ago

London

[Removed by poster at 14/08/14 18:50:06]

By *aurenkaWoman
over a year ago

London

"

I thought you said sensual language? That's not sensual. Quite the reverse. It's quite crude.

Lots of people like that kind of language and it's a turn on for many. But it is far from sensual. "

Yep I like it crude at times and sensual at times.

The point is there is no (I think?) sensual wording for intercorse except making love, which I dislike very much

But u can use many sensual words to describe the act itself.

By *heobearjumanjiMan
over a year ago

london

I wouldnt say it degrades it but i agree with the passion and naughtyness aswell as being promiscuous as a better way to refer to it... because within those are the playful and fun aspect of sex... I do not want to feel like im having sex with a drill sergeant (unless of course i aaaaam having sex with a drill sergant)

By *B9 QueenWoman
over a year ago

So, other than 'making love', what are the many sensual words you can use?

By *aurenkaWoman
over a year ago

London

"So, other than 'making love', what are the many sensual words you can use?"

I am not writing an erotic novel, at least not in English, but if u ask for words which are close to my sensual side, here you have:

passionate

sensulal

sapiosexual

open-minded

responsive

By *B9 QueenWoman
over a year ago

"So, other than 'making love', what are the many sensual words you can use?

I am not writing an erotic novel, at least not in English, but if u ask for words which are close to my sensual side, here you have:

passionate

sensulal

sapiosexual

open-minded

responsive"

Right so how could you use those whilst arranging a meet? They aren't nouns or really any kind of synonym for sex. They're descriptions that's all.

Personally, if it is someone I haven't ever met before I don't particularly like crude language. Guys only get to use such language with me when I know them better.

Otherwise, play and fun do nicely for me.

Anyone who thinks I'm being childish really doesn't know me and certainly hasn't noticed my age.

In fact, if anyone did suggest I was childish for using such terms id feel bloody insulted. It is unnecessarily judgemental from people who have never met me.

By *aurenkaWoman
over a year ago

London

I don't expect anyone wanting to meet me to describe out hypothetical intercourse.

Why? What for?

But the wording he use referring to whatever can be sensual, crude, fun.

And again - as much as I love having fun in many ways (in sexual and non sexual way) I find repulsive if someone describe sexual intercourse as "playing" "or " having fun".

But it is not a deal breaker for me, there are so many other things to see if he is mine cup of tea.

By *B9 QueenWoman
over a year ago

"I don't expect anyone wanting to meet me to describe out hypothetical intercourse.

Why? What for?

And again - as much as I love having fun in many ways (in sexual and non sexual way) I find repulsive if someone describe sexual intercourse as "playing" "or " having fun".

But it is not a deal breaker for me, there are so many other things to see if he is mine cup of tea."

If you find it repulsive then that surely is a deal breaker? It's a pretty strong word.

Well, as I say 'play' and 'fun' suit me right down to the ground. What others think of that is irrelevant to me. They aren't people I'm likely to meet.

By *asyuk OP   Man
over a year ago

West London

I think that for a non-native speaker the idiosyncracies of English euphemisms can be a little mystifying so not fair to crash in too hard

I do think that "fun" seems to have it along with "play" vocabulary being more than acceptable

over a year ago

omg - a les dawson face - kills it lol

By *aurenkaWoman
over a year ago

London

"I think that for a non-native speaker the idiosyncracies of English euphemisms can be a little mystifying so not fair to crash in too hard

I do think that "fun" seems to have it along with "play" vocabulary being more than acceptable "

I didn't know that that woman you r refering to in your first post was non-native?

By *bony in IvoryCouple
over a year ago

Black&White Utopia

"omg - a les dawson face - kills it lol "
hahaha! Exactly!

By *bony in IvoryCouple
over a year ago

Black&White Utopia

"I don't expect anyone wanting to meet me to describe out hypothetical intercourse.

Why? What for?

But it is not a deal breaker for me, there are so many other things to see if he is mine cup of tea."

seems the total norm in clubs etc ... 'Do you want to play/fancy playing or up for fun' is used loads in swinging clubs! And when couples playing together , its a good way to know all are happy to continue... And actually have some fun and play! all know it means fucking ... But to some ' up for a fuck? ' is not the done thing at all! especially at clubs .

By *ark NoirMan
over a year ago

London

My thoughts exactly, can you a single guy asking " are you up for a fuck" in a club/party situation? The lady or couple would run a mile lol.

By *aurenkaWoman
over a year ago

London

[Removed by poster at 19/08/14 15:50:28]

By *aurenkaWoman
over a year ago

London

[Removed by poster at 19/08/14 15:58:25]

By *aurenkaWoman
over a year ago

London

Yes I am aware it is club slang, but I DON'T LIKE IT.

I am perfectly entitle to have my opinion, am I not?

I don't like the vision of 'easy social sex' as if from Brave New World by Aldous Huxley.

I prefer promiscuous, dirty, provocative side of it.

I have been two times at swingers club and fortunately none address me like this - so many other ways to let girl know that you would like to fuck her.

By *B9 QueenWoman
over a year ago

We get that you don't like it.

Others do.

So, whilst you are insistent on voicing your entitlement to that opinion you must also accept the entitlement of others who feel the opposite.

Otherwise, you are simply insisting that everyone should agree with you.

By *aurenkaWoman
over a year ago

London

Did I show in any sentence I am not accepting others have other opinion?

That's remind me that u accused me of "criticizing others for doing the same simply because their opinion does not match mine" and I asked you politely to show me where exactly?

By *cottishsexgoddessWoman
over a year ago

Glenrothes

Here here

By *B9 QueenWoman
over a year ago

"Did I show in any sentence I am not accepting others have other opinion?

That's remind me that u accused me of "criticizing others for doing the same simply because their opinion does not match mine" and I asked you politely to show me where exactly?

"

Your repeated insistence implies exactly what I argued.

All I stated was that whilst you feel very strongly one way you must equally accept others feel just as strongly the other.

Personally, I don't give a flying bat's fart what others think. How they address it is their business. I don't get upset or offended by it.

Everyone is different. And that's what makes the world a more interesting place.

By *aurenkaWoman
over a year ago

London

Defiantly.

We can't be more different.

As I do very much care what other ppl think, and who they are.

By *B9 QueenWoman
over a year ago

"Defiantly.

As I do very much care what other ppl think, and who they are."

My mistake then as you came across quite strongly.

By *aurenkaWoman
over a year ago

London

"Defiantly.

My mistake then as you came across quite strongly. "

So if someone is strong in his opinion that implies he don't care of others opinions?

Everyone is entitle to have his own opinion of any subject he choose. And that what make ppl different, make them interesting. And basing on other ppl opinions I can learn something about them and that is the way how we get to now ppl.

By *B9 QueenWoman
over a year ago

"Defiantly.

My mistake then as you came across quite strongly.

So if someone is strong in his opinion that implies he don't care of others opinions?

Everyone is entitle to have his own opinion of any subject he choose. And that what make ppl different, make them interesting. And basing on other ppl opinions I can learn something about them and that is the way how we get to now ppl.

"

I was attempting to apologise. Don't understand why you are continuing to argue.

By *aurenkaWoman
over a year ago

London

Maybe I didn't understand you.

But defiantly I didn't want to argue.

By *B9 QueenWoman
over a year ago

"Maybe I didn't understand you.

But defiantly I didn't want to argue.

"

Fair enough.

By *bony in IvoryCouple
over a year ago

Black&White Utopia

"Yes I am aware it is club slang, but I DON'T LIKE IT.

I don't like the vision of 'easy social sex' as if from Brave New World by Aldous Huxley.

I have been two times at swingers club and fortunately none address me like this - so many other ways to let girl know that you would like to fuck her."

wow! Hold ya horses woman! Calm down! You give your opinions, others gives theirs ... You taking it mighty personal! Chill! you have expesses several times you dont like it... ( We get it!) It aint gonna be stopped being used so just accept that! Lol ps.. People will not address you like that at a swinging club! It wont happen! Manners n all that!

By *bony in IvoryCouple
over a year ago

Black&White Utopia

"My thoughts exactly, can you a single guy asking " are you up for a fuck" in a club/party situation? The lady or couple would run a mile lol."
exactly! Just because people are swingers they do still have manners, respect and etiquette in appropriate sutuations

By *bony in IvoryCouple
over a year ago

Black&White Utopia

Situations even! Lol

By *aurenkaWoman
over a year ago

London

I have been two times at swingers club and fortunately none address me like this - so many other ways to let girl know that you would like to fuck her. wow! Hold ya horses woman! Calm down! You give your opinions, others gives theirs ... You taking it mighty personal! Chill! you have expesses several times you dont like it... ( We get it!) It aint gonna be stopped being used so just accept that! Lol ps.. People will not address you like that at a swinging club! It wont happen! Manners n all that! "

Why so many emotions?

Why should I hold my horses while I am walking?

I know it is only internet and we don't see emotions of person who is writing but I am afraid u r adding lots of your owns to my post.

And some post above ppl were saying, that in clubs ppl addressing like this to others (wanna play) and it is perfectly normal, and u r saying it is lack of manners, so I am confused.

By *B9 QueenWoman
over a year ago

If a total stranger asks me for a fuck I am offended. They do not know me well enough to speak to me like that.

Someone I know well - no problem and it's rather sexy.

The difference between them is knowing someone.

over a year ago

"If a total stranger asks me for a fuck I am offended. They do not know me well enough to speak to me like that.

The difference between them is knowing someone. "

Wanna fuck?

By *B9 QueenWoman
over a year ago

"If a total stranger asks me for a fuck I am offended. They do not know me well enough to speak to me like that.

The difference between them is knowing someone.

Wanna fuck? "

How very dare you!

By *bony in IvoryCouple
over a year ago

Black&White Utopia

I have been two times at swingers club and fortunately none address me like this - so many other ways to let girl know that you would like to fuck her. wow! Hold ya horses woman! Calm down! You give your opinions, others gives theirs ... You taking it mighty personal! Chill! you have expesses several times you dont like it... ( We get it!) It aint gonna be stopped being used so just accept that! Lol ps.. People will not address you like that at a swinging club! It wont happen! Manners n all that!

Why so many emotions?

Why should I hold my horses while I am walking?

I know it is only internet and we don't see emotions of person who is writing but I am afraid u r adding lots of your owns to my post.

And some post above ppl were saying, that in clubs ppl addressing like this to others (wanna play) and it is perfectly normal, and u r saying it is lack of manners, so I am confused.

"

no i am saying it is normal and the done thing in clubs , to ask if someone is up for fun, wants to play etc ..it is not the done thing to say " up for a fuck?'' '' fancy a shag'? Etc which is what you say you prefere... The clubs that we go to , no man/woman/ couple would say that... And always use the club etiquette , which works well and offends no one.( if someone said to us ' fancy a shag' that is lack of manners and repect) I am simply replying to the posts on a thread.... Adding my opinion as you are yours .

By *bony in IvoryCouple
over a year ago

Black&White Utopia

The difference between them is knowing someone. "

exactly!

By *aurenkaWoman
over a year ago

London

[Removed by poster at 19/08/14 17:53:45]

By *aurenkaWoman
over a year ago

London

So u clearly misunderstood me (not the first time) as I was saying that fortunately I haven't been addressed in way I don't like and the discussion is all about (PLAY)

I am not saying I would be offended, just fortunately ppl are more inventive. And there in more in a smile or way gays look at me etc.

By *B9 QueenWoman
over a year ago

Not sure what exactly you're saying.

By *aurenkaWoman
over a year ago

London

That I don't like ppl asking me if I wanna play?

That there other ways to show me that he is interested in me (smile, touch, chemistry etc) and ppl do that instead of approaching and asking "wanna play"?

By *bony in IvoryCouple
over a year ago

Black&White Utopia

"So u clearly misunderstood me (not the first time) as I was saying that fortunately I haven't been addressed in way I don't like and the discussion is all about (PLAY)

I am not saying I would be offended, just fortunately ppl are more inventive. And there in more in a smile or way gays look at me etc."

""And again - as much as I love having fun in many ways (in sexual and non sexual way) I find repulsive if someone describe sexual intercourse as "playing" "or " having fun". ( your words! )

By *bony in IvoryCouple
over a year ago

Black&White Utopia

Oh my! Lmfao ...... Where' s the frigging pop corn! Damn!

By *aurenkaWoman
over a year ago

London

.. And your point was?

And I assume there rest of my writing which states "but it is not a deal breaker for me " you didn't quote by just coincidence, no bad intentions

over a year ago

" Oh my! Lmfao ...... Where' s the frigging pop corn! Damn! "

Let's make love = let's build that IKEA wardrobe with hangers included.

By *bony in IvoryCouple
over a year ago

Black&White Utopia

" Oh my! Lmfao ...... Where' s the frigging pop corn! Damn!

"

lmfao! Haha luv it!

over a year ago

" Oh my! Lmfao ...... Where' s the frigging pop corn! Damn!

lmfao! Haha luv it! "

over a year ago

Sex can be both serious and fun, depending on the time and place...

over a year ago

So let me get this straight Laurenka... do you want to come play with me or not?

Post new Message to Thread