Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Damage to Mirena whilst playing?

Jump to newest

By *airy_Hetty OP   Woman
over a year ago

Greater London

This is aimed at the ladies.

Has anyone had any problems whilst playing with one in please? If so what happened?

Just had one inserted and just suddenly occurred to me about possible problems during more 'extrene' play.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *r and mrs sanddancerCouple
over a year ago

BOLDON COLLIERY

even if the threads have been left long they are not a problem and aren't usually felt by the male

and it is virtually impossible to move it unless the guy penetrates the cervix

By *ittle Miss InnocenceWoman
over a year ago

Suffolk UK

You'll have no problems at all even with the most extreme vwe guy or toys..... enjoy

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

"This is aimed at the ladies.

Has anyone had any problems whilst playing with one in please? If so what happened?

Just had one inserted and just suddenly occurred to me about possible problems during more 'extrene' play. "

I had a mirena for years and the only problem was that A could sometimes feel it when we had sex, he said it felt a bit hard and plastic, I had the strings trimmed a couple of times too. Apart from that I think it would be fairly difficult to damage the Mirena itself and I certainly never had any problems in that respect. For me the benfits far outweighed any slight problems and after I had spoken at length to my gp about my concerns he simply said "my advice is to forget all about it and carry on as normal" I'm not convinced that he was too sure what normal is for me but I'd advise you to do the same

By *airy_Hetty OP   Woman
over a year ago

Greater London

I thought it would be impossible for damage to occur but then I thought I would consult the wise peeps of fab!

Thanks.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Nope no problems at all and it has certainly been put through its paces with some extremely well endowed men

By *iamondsmiles.Woman
over a year ago

little house on the praire

I've had mine 15 years and no problem

over a year ago

I had one several years ago and when I was meant to have it taken out they couldn't find the strings so I had to have an operation to have it taken out, they say its rare that happens though just sometimes.

over a year ago

"I had one several years ago and when I was meant to have it taken out they couldn't find the strings so I had to have an operation to have it taken out, they say its rare that happens though just sometimes."

I had one that came out on its own. It just vanished.

op, as the mirena itself is in the uterus, i don't see how much can damage it. It's possible that the strings can be felt, and i suppose it could be within the realm of possibility that they could be either yanked on or pushed though the cervix into the uterus. Just relax and take things at your own pace and find what works, or doesn't, with you and your partner as far as how extreme you can be.

over a year ago

I can feel mrs froxs strings when deeply fingering her 5 in but it doesn't cause any problems, also she gets a bit uncomfortable when on top amd I can feel it scratching my helmet sometimes but we just reposition and go again

Post new Message to Thread