Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Verifications

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Whats peoples opinions on showing verifications ?

I have a quite a few but dont show them as im not sure if there off putting to people ?

I show my summary but notsure if i should ?

Can having a few verifications put people off ?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I put mine on to show how sociable I am as people think I'm a slut which I am absolutely not

over a year ago

I get too much grief from others when posting, so leave mine off. plus I always find them over-rated, if I had a £ for everytime I've seen " he had the most suckable cock" on a veri, I'd be a vry rich man. ha

over a year ago

"Whats peoples opinions on showing verifications ?

I have a quite a few but dont show them as im not sure if there off putting to people ?

Can having a few verifications put people off ?"

Personally it does not me for the amount.

over a year ago

"I get too much grief from others when posting, so leave mine off. plus I always find them over-rated, if I had a £ for everytime I've seen " he had the most suckable cock" on a veri, I'd be a vry rich man. ha "

I bet all yours say that

over a year ago

You don't need to show them all but from my point of view... A woman needs to read them to ensure you are who you say you are... We like to get a feel of the person and how others have found you... Yes to some showing too many is off putting so just be selective with your choice x

over a year ago

No don't put me off I like to see quite a few, says to me that the person really is genuine and loves meets so that's what I'm looking for

I only show a couple and avoid one's that are OTT on sexual stuff as I found they were attracting the kind of interest that doesn't interest me

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Thanks some great answers

over a year ago

I always show mine, so they know I am into camming to

over a year ago

I keep them to myself because I prefer people to work me out for myself and not because of lick arse verifications that will always be amazing

Some people will judge you no matter what you do though,for example as above...too many and you're a slut,heavens above someone being promiscuous on a swinging site? Outrageous! Call the fun police!

over a year ago

"I put mine on to show how sociable I am as people think I'm a slut which I am absolutely not "

We show our summary and a selection of veri's to show how we are not social , and people think we are sluts , which we absolutely are !

over a year ago

"I keep them to myself because I prefer people to work me out for myself and not because of lick arse verifications that will always be amazing

Some people will judge you no matter what you do though,for example as above...too many and you're a slut,heavens above someone being promiscuous on a swinging site? Outrageous! Call the fun police! "

over a year ago

"I put mine on to show how sociable I am as people think I'm a slut which I am absolutely not

We show our summary and a selection of veri's to show how we are not social , and people think we are sluts , which we absolutely are !

"

over a year ago

I think it depends on who they have met and what the verifications say. if someones been on here a long time they will have met more people.

over a year ago

"I put mine on to show how sociable I am as people think I'm a slut which I am absolutely not

"

over a year ago

Having not yet met anyone who can verify me, this hasn't been an issue to date :P

By *bi HaiveMan
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Cheeseville, Somerset

Content always bothers me more than quantity.

There's no such thing as too many - but definitely some that say too much!

A

By *ordonBennettMan
over a year ago

dover

"I think it depends on who they have met and what the verifications say. if someones been on here a long time they will have met more people."

That's a good point. I've been on here for three years so naturally would have had a fair number of meets, some of which have been verified, and some of those verifications are displayed.

I was however recently criticised for displaying too many, but now see that the woman who made that observation now displays many more, if not all, of hers!

over a year ago

Ours are on show, they are there to refer to, especially after interaction on here.

They show we don't actually bite, or maybe we do.

Her

over a year ago

"Content always bothers me more than quantity.

There's no such thing as too many - but definitely some that say too much!

A"

This! I hate the ones that go into explicit detail of every minute of the meet, it's really off putting.

Personally choose not to show mine, when I did I used to get messages saying "you've met 'x' why won't you meet me...." etc. etc.

over a year ago

I display mine as the guys I've met have gone to the effort of writing them. .. seems a waste to have them all hidden away. I don't think I'd bother writing one for someone that doesn't display any. What's the point if they already have the verified tick?

over a year ago

its one of the things that attracted me to fab over other sites.

A single guy is more likely to need them than other groups in m y opinion, as there are vast amounts of us.

I dont rely on the verification for meeting people...but I'll make sure I verify someone in my own way before meeting.

I'm not a fan of new joiners to the site, hiding their verifications...its becoming increasingly common for a few fake verifies to float around..and when I do the research on the 'verified' profile...I'm more often right through some detective work that things werent as they seemed....

I dont have very mainly experiences with noshow meets..so I must be doing something right..

over a year ago

"I think it depends on who they have met and what the verifications say. if someones been on here a long time they will have met more people.

That's a good point. I've been on here for three years so naturally would have had a fair number of meets, some of which have been verified, and some of those verifications are displayed.

I was however recently criticised for displaying too many, but now see that the woman who made that observation now displays many more, if not all, of hers! "

thats why I would always do what I want to do regarding my profile and if anyone questions it they get told to mind their own business.

By *inaTitzTV/TS
over a year ago

Titz Towers, North Notts

I show them. They are all happy memories.

By *ordonBennettMan
over a year ago

dover

It is sad that when people leave Fab their verifications vanish with them. The memories remain but it's a double whammy when they and their veris are no longer around.

over a year ago

If i am contacted by a guy who has loads of verifications, it puts me off. I know we've all had lots of sex and more than one sexual partner but i don't feel the need to show a list of them. It's like the guys who have pics of other women sucking their dicks. I get it, you've had sex with other women. I don't need to see it or know that you've had 20 of them in the last month. But it would be a strange world if we were all the same.

over a year ago

Id think there was something abit odd if someone wasnt showing their veris especially if theyve only got a few. Would make me think theyre not good veris and so we probably wouldnt go there with that person.

(Her)

over a year ago

"Id think there was something abit odd if someone wasnt showing their veris especially if theyve only got a few. Would make me think theyre not good veris and so we probably wouldnt go there with that person.

(Her)"

Not very good meaning the persons not how theyve portrayed themselves and the likes. Not sexually not very good

over a year ago

"Whats peoples opinions on showing verifications ?

Can having a few verifications put people off ?"

Just display what u want ppl to kno publically and tht u r comfortable with! bt at the end of the day ur hear to meet new ppl so dnt worry bout it

By *B9 QueenWoman
over a year ago

Over the rainbow, under the bridge

Mine are all displayed. Anyone got a judgement about that can go ... (fill in as you please).

over a year ago

"Mine are all displayed. Anyone got a judgement about that can go ... (fill in as you please)."

Good girl

over a year ago

someone said to me he would be worried about meeting a woman on here with lots of veris because he might catch something.

By *B9 QueenWoman
over a year ago

"someone said to me he would be worried about meeting a woman on here with lots of veris because he might catch something."

Celibacy?

over a year ago

"If i am contacted by a guy who has loads of verifications, it puts me off. I know we've all had lots of sex and more than one sexual partner but i don't feel the need to show a list of them. It's like the guys who have pics of other women sucking their dicks. I get it, you've had sex with other women. I don't need to see it or know that you've had 20 of them in the last month. But it

would be a strange world if we were all the same."

Thanks for perving

over a year ago

"I put mine on to show how sociable I am as people think I'm a slut which I am absolutely not "

Guys do opposite. We show summary so people think we sleep with loads of chicks but really they are all varifications from parties and socials lol

over a year ago

Guys do opposite. We show summary so people think we sleep with loads of chicks but really they are all varifications from parties and socials lol "

over a year ago

We used to have them visible but had a prat pretending to know us contacting them so don't now. In reality though if you have a few and you have a summery up it should be enough for people who are also genuine.

over a year ago

Just received first one but not showing as the ladies profile pics are a bit ott it may put future ladies off.

over a year ago

"Just received first one but not showing as the ladies profile pics are a bit ott it may put future ladies off."

Well at least you're honest

By *bi HaiveMan
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Cheeseville, Somerset

"Just received first one but not showing as the ladies profile pics are a bit ott it may put future ladies off."

Hope she doesn't use the forums!

A

over a year ago

Thats nice of you

By *igeiaWoman
over a year ago

Bristol

My first two meets went UNLOS so I lost the meet veris I had displayed (one of them at least was a nice one). I haven't bothered asking for any meet ones since and it doesn't seem to have put anyone off.

over a year ago

Verifications or no verifications.

What does it matter?.

This is a bloody swinging site!

Rest assured that everyone is being very promiscuous so lets try not to turn this into rocket science.

By *B9 QueenWoman
over a year ago

"Verifications or no verifications.

What does it matter?.

Rest assured that everyone is being very promiscuous so lets try not to turn this into rocket science. "

*sigh

over a year ago

What does it matter?.

Rest assured that everyone is being very promiscuous so lets try not to turn this into rocket science.

*sigh"

People can dress it up however they want, give endless reasons why they swing, emphasize the social aspect and lifestyle etc etc.

But the bottom line is swinging is about promiscuous sex.

If it wasn't then we may as well all join the local bowls club.

By *B9 QueenWoman
over a year ago

What does it matter?.

*sigh

People can dress it up however they want, give endless reasons why they swing, emphasize the social aspect and lifestyle etc etc.

But the bottom line is swinging is about promiscuous sex.

If it wasn't then we may as well all join the local bowls club."

*sigh

Post new Message to Thread